Ishq leta hai kaise Intehan*AR* DMG PG:33 - Page 23

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by sea_nyx

beautiful part
wonderfully written
i'm so glad ridz is the one to operate on armaan
she won't let anythng happen to him i knw
do continue soon

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will continue soon........

Rani

Originally posted by crystal angel

amazing part rani.........hope everything goes well 😊

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........

Rani

Originally posted by perfectpiscean

Awesum part!

Though the upd8 was afta ages....it was absolutely fantastic!

Do continue sooooooooooon!

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will continue soon......

Rani

Originally posted by swetha10

Fantastic part Rani 👏 It was so romantic 😳 n also emotional...Awww ridzi doin the surgery sounds gud...hope she clears the exam... 😉 Very excited abt the next part..Plzz continue asap.. 😊

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will continue soon.......

Rani

Originally posted by bollywoodqueen5

fabulous part.. hope you continue soon

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will continue soon..

Rani

Originally posted by crystal angel

plz update soon rani....dont go awol 4 a very long tym....plz 😊 😊

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will continue soon.....

Rani

Originally posted by hunterwali

my fav song n so romantic ❤️

which song ur talking about yaar..... i didn't write any song in my last ff part.....😕

Edited by rani1224patel - 15 years ago

Originally posted by prajaya11

hey again an awsum part yar
jst wana i luvd it...
whn i cried thru ur beautifully depicted emotional scenes ur luvly duet AR scenes giv a sweet smile on my face....
continue soon yaar
plz dnt take so long to post...
slowly im gettin adicted to ur ff..
nw lets hav sum general talks
u said u were busy in xams
so how those went nd in which xams were u busy
anyways reply soon
nd pm soon of ur posts

as it is the end of the year i was busy with my final exam........

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........

Rani

Originally posted by sony_123

very nice part. AR conversation is very nice. i liked your idea of ridz operating Armaan. 👏
i had a doubt to ask, ridz studying for exam then writing exam , passing it and then operating armaan takes long time. is int it?? in this time they can easily find a surgeon. and if ridz has to pass a test to perform surgeory, who is taking the test?? the person who is taking the test should be experienced surgeon. and if he is experienced he can himself operate armaan. why ridz?? plz clear my doubts.

it is not an oral exam it is a written test......so she will be given a test paper which she have to pass and if she paased it with certain score then she can do the operation...........i hope i clear ur doubts.............and thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........

Rani

Originally posted by missypatel

hmmmmm!!

it was nice!! it was ovbious..she had 2 do d surgery!!i like hw armaan breakz dwn n cries on her shoulder!!:)

no PM again 😭 yaaar!! plzzz PM naa...atleast date it wen u update...so i koe its a new part!!plzzz!!

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i am so sorry i forgot to pm u....it  wont happend again..........i will surely pm next time....sorry once again.....

Rani