India-Forums

Arasi updates May 19th - May 23rd (Page 5)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyav

udhay just appeared for his first case and that too one hearing,he hasnt won that case yet, why is everybody praising udhay to sky..i dont understand

thats what i wonder also...when I used to watch it ...I heard Kalai mention to arase that it was her who picked up good points for udhay to argue with...that uthavakarai cant be that smart alone...Confused maybe his braincells works  when its against his mom...sooner or later..he will be 100% manipulated like his sis selvi by that Mr.VAngry  new girl for him? well...rani is getting out of hands nowdays  so it will be a good lesson for her when hubby dearest hangs out with other girlsLOL

Arase better get a new laywer....her uthavakarai kids cant be trusted....!

thanks for the updates ladiesBig smile

Edited by meli - 22 May 2008 at 5:37pm

selvifanmsia Senior Member
selvifanmsia
selvifanmsia

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nallu

this girl was sitting beside uday during arase case & look ottufy i had doubt then itself.

You mean this is the same girl? When I was writing the update for the Friday episode where the bail was granted, I observed this girl looking in a suspicious manner at Udhay. I even wrote about it in the first draft of my update but it got lost when I had to rewrite after my internet disconnected.

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyav

thanks jas.good update.

it will be good if udhay is acting like hating his mom and actually joined V to dig more of his secrets...this is called wishful thinking, although there is hardly 1% chance for that to actually happen..

udhay just appeared for his first case and that too one hearing,he hasnt won that case yet, why is everybody praising udhay to sky..i dont understand

Thanks for the updates Jazz! ClapClap  I enjoyed your comment on VK as well.  It was so funny. LOLLOL

Priya, I was thinking the same.  Just maybe Udhay joined V to find out about his father's killer.  Although it is unethical of him to represent both parties. But then again, hey this is a serial, anything and everything goes! Angry

Well, Mdm R will show Udhay as uthavakaran.  In the end she needs to show that Arase is the Saint Mother, mother of all mothers.   Smile

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jas Embarrassed
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by selvifanmsia

Originally posted by nallu

this girl was sitting beside uday during arase case & look ottufy i had doubt then itself.

You mean this is the same girl? When I was writing the update for the Friday episode where the bail was granted, I observed this girl looking in a suspicious manner at Udhay. I even wrote about it in the first draft of my update but it got lost when I had to rewrite after my internet disconnected.

ya SC its the same girl i can't forget the way she looked at him LOL LOL
Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Jas and Nallu for the good update ClapClap

I hope NT breaks GJ's arm  AngryAngry

Edited by Vani19 - 23 May 2008 at 12:36am
jasunap IF-Sizzlerz
jasunap
jasunap

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
i think this new junior is a plant too...so vishy gets to know about udays preparations for the arase case and his arguements and can prepare the answers. i honestly hope selvi discovers what a two timer her husband is...suddenly their house is bereft of children. we dont see them around the house, and sachin does not confide his fears about gj to selvi anytime...chech your wish is gonna come true...here we go round the mulberrry bush mulberry bush mulberry bush....

thank you everybody for appreciating the update. and thanks nallu for the thursday highlights!
selvifanmsia Senior Member
selvifanmsia
selvifanmsia

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Nallu, many thanks for the clarification and Thursday's highlights. Clap Most definitely Udhay's junior girl is a plant.

I thought AM was on his mother-in-law's side, why then the sudden desire to go thanikuduthanam when he knows Arase is going to be alone in the house? (BTW did they ever reveal the name of Udhay's daughter? We know AM Jr. is KK the 2nd. LOL Ouch )

Finally a small announcement: I will do Friday's update after the episode is put on the internet and I have had time to watch it; this means some time late on Saturday or early Sunday. I encourage your patience and restraint in the meantime LOL and if anyone wishes to post brief highlights first, then by all means please do go ahead.

Edited by selvifanmsia - 23 May 2008 at 7:16am

Go to top