netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Nallu for the highlights... 😳
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jazz and Nallu for the updates.

Jagdu, agree with you about Kalai - her role is becoming strong and she is really a rock for her mum.

Well, since this drama is about Arase, it should be concentrating on Mdm R, shouldn't it? 😉 But I think R has shown both Arase and Selvi as flawed characters - one is arrogant and the other is stupid. 😆

Udhay cannot act for V and Arase. V is a potential prosecution witness. It is a clear case of conflict of interest.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates Jazz! 👏👏  I enjoyed your comment on VK as well.  It was so funny. 😆😆

Priya, I was thinking the same.  Just maybe Udhay joined V to find out about his father's killer.  Although it is unethical of him to represent both parties. But then again, hey this is a serial, anything and everything goes! 😡

Well, Mdm R will show Udhay as uthavakaran.  In the end she needs to show that Arase is the Saint Mother, mother of all mothers.   😊

That Uday is a complete fool who cannot use his head coz its full of good for nothing brains...he is definately not going to find out about his father's killer. His brains are pea sized thats why he can' t even think that somebody could have killed his dad and  framed his mother for it. Cheh! ...evaan ellam oru good lawyer aa??

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

i think this new junior is a plant too...so vishy gets to know about udays preparations for the arase case and his arguements and can prepare the answers. i honestly hope selvi discovers what a two timer her husband is...suddenly their house is bereft of children. we dont see them around the house, and sachin does not confide his fears about gj to selvi anytime...chech your wish is gonna come true...here we go round the mulberrry bush mulberry bush mulberry bush....

thank you everybody for appreciating the update. and thanks nallu for the thursday highlights!

Even during SELVI days she knows her hubby GJ is a two timer...its not a surprise to her and yet she has gone back to live with him again. Our serial/s Indian ladies will never have the brains to see thru their hubbies coz "Thali kettiachu" so must close one eye!!😡.There are lots of ppl in ARASE who need to have their heads examined..!!😆

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvifanmsia

I thought AM was on his mother-in-law's side, why then the sudden desire to go thanikuduthanam when he knows Arase is going to be alone in the house? (BTW did they ever reveal the name of Udhay's daughter? We know AM Jr. is KK the 2nd. 😆 ) .

Just want to show us that one by one Arase's family is leaving making it difficult for her without any moral support. Of course they want to show us that without anybody by her side she would still be able to prove her innocence and put all those who have betrayed her behind bars.

Our Mdm Radhika wants to be the heroine all the time and the brainy one too by toppling all the bad guys..!!..👏.....but in Arase...Selvi's brains-kku ennomo oru mistake...what could it be???😍..I think Radhika doesn't want two brain-waves in her show..!!🤣

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Jas and Nallu for the good update 👏👏

I hope NT breaks GJ's arm  😡😡

I wish NT will twist his head the other way around so that he walks backwards .....😡😡😡...he killed Tammy, his first wife who was Selvi's best friend and yet Selvi can stay with the killer like as though nothing happened!!👎🏼

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvifanmsia

Friday's was a good episode, a lot of scenes and, best of all, Arase starts thinking her arumai marumagan GJ might not be so wonderful after all!

EPISODE 354

Scene 1: Chelvi's house porch (continued from Thursday's last scene)

Both Chelvi and Kalai glare at GJ as he claims "we" will prove Arase's innocence (I am a bit confused here; here Kalai seems annoyed by GJ but later on in this episode she is all cheerful and happy to see GJ at Arase's home 😕) GJ quickly amends his statement to Kalai will prove it. He asks her to leave before she gets into unnecessary trouble. After Kalai disappears from sight, Chelvi tells GJ that Arase must have put her up to this. And of course, Kalai hadn't really left, and reemerges to deny it. She declares that she will support her Mother the same way Chelvi is supporting Mr. V. She further says that she will prevent any step Chelvi takes against Arase.

Chelvi retorts that she has not done anything to Arase; she is moving down her own path but Arase and now Kalai are intent on laying the blame at her door. Kalai says Chelvi acts very well and she may fool her husband with her "appaavi" act, but Kalai is not taken in. She orders Chelvi to stop it at once. Chelvi is shocked and puzzled (and so am I. Is Kalai referring to Chelvi giving testimony against Arase or something else which I have missed?)

After Kalai has left (for real this time), Chelvi complains to GJ about what Kalai said. GJ mumbles that at least Kalai has "amma paasam" that Chelvi is lacking. Chelvi gets riled up at this and says she wants no part of either of her bio-parents' affections. She goes into the house, telling GJ to inform his "athai" to stop bothering her.

Scene 2: VS Group of Companies

Mr V gets a phonecall from an informant who reports that Arase had visited Singaperumal. V asks for the details of the meeting, but the informant doesn't know. V is thoughful.

Scene 3: Arase's house porch

Udhay arrives in his car and Kalai comes out to greet him. He says he is not here for pleasantries. Kalai asks that he not behave towards their mother in a hurtful manner. Udhay retorts if Kalai knows how hurt he is thinking of KK's senseless murder. Arase comes out and asks what the lawyer wants. Udhay wants answers to some questions regarding the evidence in the case: where the gun was kept, when did it go missing etc? Arase replies she kept it in the usual place and remembers when she saw it last, but doesn't understand how it went missing. Udhay asks for a list of visitors to the house who could've stolen it. Arase says no one suspicious came to the house; only the usual occupants like Kalai, Kannan, Udhay and Rani. Udhay asks why she left out GJ?

Arase is stunned and asks if he suspects GJ. She says GJ has no grudge against Arase or KK for that matter. Only recently had he come into a lot of $$$ and settled down with his wife and kids; why would jeopardise all that? (At this point Arase seemed entirely convinced of GJ's innocence, which is why I was glad that by the last scene she was seeing the truth.)  Udhay says he never blamed GJ, he was just mentioning he had been a frequent visitor to the house prior to the theft of the gun. (BTW, this is not the same house Arase was arrested from; on the contrary it is the house KK moved in with Chelvi. Similarly, the house Chelvi lives in now is the one GJ bought to live with Maya at the start of the serial!)

Udhay questions what reasons Arase had to murder her hubby, like what had driven KK to write in his diary that his death would be Arase's fault? Udhay asks how was her relationship with KK prior to his death, had there been any changes in KK's mood etc? He then hands a printed list of questions to Kalai and asks that Arase fill it up. He then leaves, and Kalai gives the questionnaire to her mom.

Scene 4: VS Group of Companies

GJ enters his "maama sir's office. Mr V is not pleased to see him. GJ asks the reason behind V's silence. V says that since Arase came out on bail she has not been sitting still; she had gone to see Lion. He says that, before this, GJ would provide info from inside Arase's house. But now, since Mr V gave him a company, he is too preoccupied with his new PA. 😆 GJ gets defensive and asks how does V know this? (Everyone who said the PA is a plant - looks like you're right) GJ protests that Yuvarani is like his sister (yeah right, GJ 🤢) and asks how then does Mr V know of Arase's visit to the Lion's den? Mr V says he has to rely on other informants. GJ asks Mr V to keep his trust in him and he will report back with Arase's every move. 😡

Scene 5: Arase's house porch

Arase is writing notes in the questionnaire Udhay left, when GJ arrives and observes her quietly until Kalai spots him as she brings coffee. Arase quickly hides the questionnaire in some file and, when asked by GJ what she was working on, lies that it was just an old casefile. (Finally, her suspicions are raised towards GJ. One good thing that useless Udhay had done! 👏) GJ desperately and none-too-subtly tries to dig for more info but Arase is purposefully vague especially when GJ requests details on how the murder case is going. GJ puts his foot in his mouth by sounding extremely suspicious. Arase takes the opportunity to remark snidely that GJ used to visit more often before he started a new company, he even used to come by her house when she wasn't in 😛 GJ falls for the trap because he is more intent on learning what is in the file. Arase excuses herself and says she has some work to do inside the house.

GJ is about to leave when he sees Kannan coming up the driveway. He questions him about the file "athai" working on. AM claims not to know what it is. GJ gets so annoyed and fantasizes about knocking AM on the head. 😆😆

Scene 6: VS Group of Companies

GJ reports back to Mr V at his office that Arase hid some papers upon his arrival. V says her suspicions of GJ must have been raised. GJ can't believe it because he says he had done nothing to raise her suspicions. Nevertheless he is a bit scared now. Mr V put his hand on GJ's shoulder, and GJ says now he has the strength to do anything 😆 He promises to find out what was in those papers. GJ leaves determinedly, and the camera freezes on Mr V's face (why no big smile now, Mr V? 😆)

Thanks Selvam...we all know that very soon GJ will arouse Arase's suspicion about his part in this murder ploy....😃 I think when Selvi is convinced about GJ's part in the murder and who he was acually aiding to kill KK.....thats when she is going to hate her Vishy Sir...👏..and go all out to support her mum to clear her name.

I wonder when Mr. V is going to instruct NK to kill both Arase and SElvi?? Do you think its when he is cornered and wants to safe his own skin? Do you think we will come to that stage??😕

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Jazz and Nallu for the updating. 😊
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update selvan. 😃
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks sc for the nice update 👏 👏

so arase suspicions has been raised against GJ thats good

wish to see soon GJ trapped btw NT &arase 😆