India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

it's slowly disappearing. . .

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
you guys milsi's long curls are almost gone! And it wont be long before he has a full male cut!, share your thoughts!!. . . Embarrassed

I think he looked HOTT in todays epi! Tongue Embarrassed

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I don't want him to cut his hair any shorter than it already is, I like his hair the way it is right now. :D
-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Long hair makes him look hot. I too like his current hairstyle.Embarrassed
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by $weet Ema

I don't want him to cut his hair any shorter than it already is, I like his hair the way it is right now. :D

yup same yas! oh god he looks drop-dead gorgeous!EmbarrassedWink

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
i lyk his current hair style Embarrassed
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Seeing the topic I thought it was about how our hopes for Michi are slowly disappearing. So it is about Shabbo's curls. I think I now have such a crush on him that any hairstyle would do. It would not change my liking of him. I only want him to show his acting prowess which unfortunately this stupid PA track is limiting him from doing.

Edited by optimist - 19 May 2008 at 10:33pm
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Seeing the topic I thought it was about how our hopes for Michi are slowly disappearing. So it is about Shabbo's curls. I think I now have such a crush on him that any hairstyle would do. It would change my liking of him. I only want him to show his acting prowess which unfortunately this stupid PA track is limiting him from doing.
lol, no it was about nothing of that sort, but if this track continues for much longer, if you see a post by me title; it's almost disappearing, you'lle know what its about LOL I personally like this current haircut aswell, first we really couldnt see his face but now you can see that gorgeous face clearly! Tongue Embarrassed
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Seeing the topic I thought it was about how our hopes for Michi are slowly disappearing. So it is about Shabbo's curls. I think I now have such a crush on him that any hairstyle would do. It would not change my liking of him. I only want him to show his acting prowess which unfortunately this stupid PA track is limiting him from doing.

LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOLoh ......He's the best....me ...watching for his acting skills

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index