Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

*saakshi_fan*

IF-Dazzler

*saakshi_fan*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

omggg that whole book was just like...omggg when is edward gunna come back

when he came back...i had a huge smile on my faceEmbarrassedBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Admit it! You cried! (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I wouldnt say I cried, more like teared, it's hard to cry when you're in a car full of ppl! Wink LOL

rushvi99

IF-Rockerz

rushvi99

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I was in denial! LOL LOL LOL I was like.."he has to come back!! he has too!! Ouch Ouch " I was soooo happy when she started getting those voices in her head! at least I could imagine his voice Embarrassed Embarrassed and finally when I got to Volterra I had a huge smile on my face Big smile Big smile .

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I agree it was torturous without Edward there, but I didn't cry. Tongue Books can't make me cry. LOL

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by noodles

I agree it was torturous without Edward there, but I didn't cry. Tongue Books can't make me cry. LOL
haha i wish books didnt make me cry, my mom got scared of me bing so depressed

and in HP when Dumblebore dies i literlly started crying out load, haha infront of my whole family and it scared them sillyLOL

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noodles

I'm really glad Cotton I thought that I was the only freak here.EmbarrassedLOL I became lil sad but I didn't cry!

Deep inside I think that in the next few chapters we will be back which happened almost in the end.Ouch

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Aww man; NM was so sad!Ouch

But I was a good girl and didn't skip to the end.Approve

Can't wait for SM to write Edwards version of all the books....I'm sure his version of NM will be Cry

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i almost cried in new moon when edward and bella met!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Twilight Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.