Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Admit it - you cried during New Moon! Or atleast felt choked up...Embarrassed I know I did!Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Admit it! You cried!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
i cired...i was depressed all day while i read it, and since i dint finish this book in one day the time i wasnt reading it i was still depressed until Volterra Embarrassed

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
yes Cry I cried...gahh!!
When my jaanu Edward left...I was heartbroken...tried reading the book but all I could think was is Edward gonna come back.......lol
soo yea I skipped to the end read it felt better then read the rest of the book.... LOL Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by BengaliChica92 - 19 May 2008 at 5:20pm

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Yea, the whole book was so sad... it was like a breath of fresh air when Edward came back! Embarrassed

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BengaliChica92

yes Cry I cried...gahh!!
When my jaanu Edward left...I was heartbroken...tried reading the book but all I could think was is Edward gonna come back.......lol
soo yea I skipped to the end read it felt better then read the rest of the book.... LOL Embarrassed Big smile
haha me too! i skipped throught the pages right after he left and started reading form when alice comes back- just skimming not actually reading and then i saw taht she meets edward again in volterra and then i read the chapter vote, when i felt better i started reading from October againLOL

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
^^hehe...The book kills without Edward...What would we do without him..? lol..but realli...what if he didnt come back in the Book...AHH!!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Ohh I defninitely cried my heart out!! I was cursing Edward to death!! But then in the end..I was all awwwing for Edward..because he left Bella..for her good!! LOL Embarrassed Big smile

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
aww yep its sux w/o edward!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.