Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah exactly Niya...D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E...she wasnt gonna get buy doing ads...what annoys me is shes like Im moving onto better and bigger things...shes not bladdi Angelina freakin Jolie...unless shes being casted by karan johar..or something..i dont see her becoming the next kajol just yet do u...Its all gotten to her head
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Well i don't think we should blame her, We don't know what goes on offscreen..
Remember when KSG was accused of being rude to fans, and the short clip AAJ Tak showed of him saying "if i talk to them know, what will they watch at home" it was presented in a rude way, but the real fact was, he said more things along with it, because then later on AAJ Tak showed another dmg interview of Shilpa and Karan, and he was in the same black/red clothes, that means these media people cut up half the story..

Same with Shilpa, who knows what the real story is, i mean she would be a fool to leave a show which is like the MOST sucessful one in the whole industry, DMG has out numbered K serials..
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😕 But guys it was in the newspaper too Surely they wouldnt make it SUCH a big prank?