Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shifa1234 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey janki , im still upset yaar, but feelin alittle better

zeba - his a rokin actor hun but dat was soo ksg
😳

sanz- its an article on our shilpu n her amazing outfits in dmg 😭 Edited by shifa1234 - 15 years ago
sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa Anand: Model-turned-actress Shilpa rose to fame thanks to her lead role of Dr Riddhima Gupta in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye, a sequel to the hit show Sanjeevani - A Medical Boon. She is pretty and gorgeous even in simple attire. She has portrayed the character of Dr Riddhima well in the serial. Shilpa's expressive eyes and her love story with Armaan in Dill Mill Gayye, has made her one of the hottest stars on TV

4 those who missed it..
sanniya thumbnail
yea Shifuu jus post it here ...
m gonna miss Her 😭
shifa1234 thumbnail
omg guys i just realised! no more sbs interview of KSπŸ₯Ί
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nisha...

Yeah exactly Sannu..i would get it if the show is kinda getting boring and trps are average ..and then she decides to let go etc...but the show is at its peak...and then she goes im moving onto bigger and better things...its been one yeat...its like darling you were no one a year ago...and look where these people have taken you...she did the role justice..so i guess people are not gonna give her grief...but still ...its just like πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€” πŸ˜’..O well
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyy guyss....yea i justt saww the articlee..ohh mann im alreadyy missingg herr...i feel soo badd for KSG...rememberr in that SBS episodee where shilpa goes "i lovee you armaan!!" and some people were saying that KSG seems bored or tireddd during the intervieww...maybe he was just feelingg badd because he knew from before that she was leavingg and they werent gonna have nemore interviews likee thatt nemoree...blahhhh...i hate this..i wishh i cann justt comee and hugg all of youss..i think we all need a higg ritee nowww..

~Janki~
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi sanniya...im Jankii..hehe..how are youu??

~Janki~
sanniya thumbnail
Yea dat ILU interview KS was soo close ...... 😭
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
@ Shifu...Yup it was totally him...Damn why didnt they get together whilst she was still there..i wonder if there gonna keep in touch and stuff...she probz think shes too big for t.v people stars now πŸ˜† ...im kidding... πŸ’” All Our Dreams for KS...down the drainπŸ’”
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
πŸ€—
Yup we do Janki...Here...For All of You 😳