Frequent Posters

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys,
i've been online for a while now but have not ventured here for two reasons:

i can't see everyone so depressed

and

i don't think a lot of people will appreciate my views on this .........

i don't want her to go ...... but ...... okay i can't type it all out again - it hurts too much - my writsts and my heart ..... so if you wanna check out my views feel free to ...... no one has to agree with me - i'm fine with that but that's just my p.o.v., ......... i'm gonna go now cause i really need to stop thinking about this - i mean i didn't sleep all night and i have to truckload of readings to do so ..... yeah i'm gonna go for now ........

oh yeah the link for my views:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/947476

but plz everyone tc and don't let this affect you in such a way that it hinders you from doing the things you have to get done today (i know lots of you have exams - so please do concentrate on studying 😳)
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's the way she said it that pissed me off highly..."Bigger and Better"..."1st class to 2nd class" 🤢

Sure, go ahead...will watch how far you'll be going!

I want to hear KSG's take on this 😭
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

i have my exam tmr...n shilpa is all on my mind......i think the creatives r responsible

ya why did she say bigger n better...dmg is reall goooooooooood n she shud see we all love her sooooooooooo much...m not blamin her but m sad shes leaving

the character ridhima is dead

Edited by mehvish_armaan - 15 years ago
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tashu just seeing....

@Rida

absolutely rite......i didnt like the way she said it..no offence to her but i cant get over the fact tat my AR r ruined. something that wud get me going ill no longer be there......
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Exactly Rida...It really annoyed me the way she said it... I'm feeling angry at her... 😡

😭 I am actually so upset right now...I'm not gonna be able to watch Armaan with some randomer Edited by niya - 15 years ago
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

shilpa......y y y ...i juz wanna go n ask her y?....dmg is really really better....ok do those projects but y quit dmg
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Do you know what...I'm not sad that Shilpa's leaving...

I am sad that AR can never be the same again
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
juz hope 2nd june will not come....
at the beginnin of the epi they will show her pic n say "the role of ridhima will be played by bla bla bla frm today" 😭

no more AR
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i very much agree with u rida dear, why did she say that 😡

And guys can u pls gimme the video of SBS and aaj tak, cuz, i wasn't able to see that, pls plzzzzzzzzz 😭
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

this heaven wont be the same.......AR r ruined....dmg is gone......chayyyyyyyyy