Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 67 - Page 8

Posted: 15 years ago
i also hope its correct.......m excited for GR/AR scenes 😆
mehu jenns posted the song link on pg 8 again plz listen isn't that reminds u of ar
Guys, I am listening to an interview of Shilpa and it was taken 14th May. 😳 and She seems so happy with DMG so why would she quit? It was 6 days earilier.. Hmm, well let' s move on 😳
thanks jen - that sounds pretty accurate ..... and ahhhhh ...... the promo! 😛 ..... oye hoye 😳 - OHHH gotta tell you guys smthg:

omg don't know if i told you this before you guys (think i did) but i have always said oye hoye - like from before ksg saying it in dmg - but i've started saying it so much nowadays:

i was at my friends house this weekend and i was showing my friends dmg - and yes they like it too now - my friend fell for ksg in the first scene 😆 ...... but okay so one of my friends is chinese and i was showing her a clip of the zara zara song and she was like "he is cute" - and i was almost like "oy hoy- ahem i mean oh so you agree?" 🤣 - and she gave me this look like what did you say?

yup fary i have listened to it...n its for ar

m imagining AR now ........OMG
oh and fary that link doesn't work for me - but the song is called jaan-e-jaan right? - lemme listen to it on mio

i heard her interview also...shes such a fun loving person n she liked KSG 😆 😆 😆
Hehehe.. Tashuuu!!! 😆

I think the preview is really accurate except it does not go with the precap and dream sequence 😳 Maybe when Ridz is fixing Gurmeet's hand, then the sequence goes on 😳 Cause both in white looking extra adorable 😳
I know, I loved her end thing!! She def likes KSG 😃 but I can't get over her today. She looked GOREGOUS!!

Yup faroo, that song does suit AR a lot 😳
hey guys...
m bak..
guud morning..