India-Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

Adi learning Hindi!!

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Adi is putting in all efforts to pick up Hindi to make Ruchi realise that he can be what she wants him to be !! He was really cute tryinhg to translate the words into Angrezi and then rerun it in hindi !!!
Radha ji Kya Aap Hujhe Hinid Padayengi !! I won't be surprised if he came up to her and started taking tution from her!! Radha jee Tution fee baa lena !! Moti Rakam !!Wink

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
yes it is cute indeed shanti i feel only interesting characters in show r adi and tha t karan too as both r kinda trying to act cool while shekhar ji is still too boring yaar( i cant beleive i am saying this.....gosh..me who love apu........and am supporting him in this miniscule role......t and d please dont test my patience...).....i feel in his plan about taking revenge from ruchi he may impress radha...... Embarrassed
gambi IF-Rockerz
gambi
gambi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Yes, it was cute Shaanti!! Finally my dream of Adi learning hindi, came true!! Tongue LOL Just waiting for Radha to give him lectures in hindi. LOL
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

yes it is cute indeed shanti i feel only interesting characters in show r adi and tha t karan too as both r kinda trying to act cool while shekhar ji is still too boring yaar( i cant beleive i am saying this.....gosh..me who love apu........and am supporting him in this miniscule role......t and d please dont test my patience...).....i feel in his plan about taking revenge from ruchi he may impress radha...... Embarrassed
Today only if Karan had'nt switched on the music system there wud have been more conversation between Shekhar and Rohini !!! Embarrassed
Shekhar is such a mystry man !! They are shoing soo much abt everyone !! Its high time they do that with Shekhar !! I am sure later they will shw us soo much abt him but really testing our patience !!!!Angry
Adi is going to do anything to impress ruchi !!Wink
sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Sorry for the intrusion but I guess it is not shekhar who is mystery man but it is karan.. though they have showed shekhar less than karan but at least shekhar is cleared in his intention that he loves rohini but we still don't know about karan… is he just a friend or more than a friend or an enemy in a disguise of friend ..

The same things goes for Adi…

I am kinda sure that Rohini and Ruchi's lives are gonna take same turn

P.S. btw Adi got a wrong teacher to teach him hindi as jazbati is not the right hindi translation of the word emotional.. it is 'bhavuk'.
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Hey Karan is a Friend...I don think theres anythin mysterious about....He's Rohini's colleague who may or may not falll in love with her or rohini Might!!

As for adi its pretty clear he's playing along ...or i reallly cant undrstand this sudden interest in Ruchi. Ouch
sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
isn't it a mystery that whether he will remain just friend or may fall in love with rohini..

and about adi & ruchi too.. i cant even guess that whether he is playing along to get his revenge or may be he really wanna sudhrofy..
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Yeah maybe how all the characers are gonna move forward is a mystery!! LOL

Go to top