Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thx aisha for the updates. Well, the serial has seriously lost its track.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK May 19-22: School Gone :( (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
thx for the update Aisha Big smile

wow...Sree...way to go..dont bend down for Priya like Bala and Vineeth did...who does she think she is to bossy aorund those boys? maybe people who go through bad time act like this to cover up their sadness...? Confused

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
thanx aish.unity b/w +1 & +2 is a gud thing.finally,culturals going 2 happen............got 2 have sum fun

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
thanks aisha for the updates.
hmm going by the rate, there are 2 things pending in the serial. one is the closing of the school (which im not sure how they going to handle) and the other is end of +2 boys since they only have 3 months left.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Thanks aisha
I don't understand were this serial is heading

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
oh no,then inimae porattam,problems....................more & more Cry   Cry

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
thanks aish

i felt very bad when that murthi tells abt closing the school Confused

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hmm Loks lik mre pl watch KKK fr Vineeth aka Irfan. Well as bluegal already told abt an info I told her wich I gt frm Irfan. Abt his debut venture into silver screen. Well he was too adamant not to tell me abt da movie.He told me to keep a trck with it. Well It got out in da kumudam Mag now. The movie s caled Pattalam it has 9 boys including Irfan alogn with another gal and Nadiya maam donnin an important role. Its abt school bak drop story. HOW dese 9 boys torture da skol and how nadiya maam controls dem all. Loks interesting ween I see da still defently will post it here.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.