India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Why

yesbee Newbie
yesbee
yesbee

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
 We all know what a 'master planner' Sindoora isAngry....I personally feel Amar should have come into singh residence after Sindoora had stopped the wedding of samrat by exposing him.Why amar entered singh residence now giving the Sindoora an upper hand and put her cunning and evil mind on overdrive  ( with her chlak brain) to start her strategy on poor AD.How appropriate AD(amar divya)can also be said after death.AD are novice ,where as S is cunning....

Why can't Rajiv ,who is aware of everything ,start to beat S,in  her own game by using AD and at the same time protecting them from S ,till such time AD become aware of their reincarnation and their purpose. Atleast this time round everthing should be accomplised without her being aware ot it till te last moment .Why ......Angryshould S be aware and prepared than things just happen and confuse her.

nabtaraz Senior Member
nabtaraz
nabtaraz

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i agree, i'm gonna get bored if they let sin have her way again. her reign was long enough for one janm..

and now, she knows that amar is rajiv and mahua's kid?!! so again she has the upper hand b/c rajiv doesnt know she knows! grrr, so frustrating! and of course she's gonna put thorns in AD's path b4 their wedding :/ uff, yeh auraat na..isnt she supposed to be running for mayor? why is she always home?! hopefully she wins so that it can distract her :P

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index