Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Undesired...-AM FF!(Ch.3:Pg.14) (Page 5)

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
wowww aminaaaa wat can i say i love ur intro it realli gd Big smile
cnt wait to hear more
continue soon Big smile

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@Anjali:Will post it ASAP,dear!!Wink

@Shwetha:Will be startin,soon!Wink...BTW,I've sent you the link to my AM-MV's Gallery!Embarrassed

@Sam;Abey!Tera skool hai ya "Hitler's World"???ConfusedOuchLOL

@Charmed:Thanks for replying,dear!!Will be postin' the first part,soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Shaz:Hey Shaazzyy!Great to see you bak in action!Wink...W9ll cont.soon!!Wink
sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Sounds very interesting Amina. Embarrassed Lets see how a spoilt Raunak is instead of the villain-y one that we are seeing now.
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
^^Thanks for replying!Wink...Well,my Raunak would jst not be hangin' around in tht wheelchair all the tym!!LOLOuchWink
k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

Raunak Singhania:
A spoilt Businessman!!A guy,with his own knd of attitude,and style of living.A man who thinks more,and does more!!A quiet;yet arrogant,man!!!Cool

R ju sure he thnk more n more... as much i dun raunak never thnk more only do..LOL. man I m happy 2 c jatu in dis type of attitude of thiking more n more. oyeeeee dun make my raunak thnk more whther he must say tanya dat he luv her or nt. c i started 2 dream also dat rauank is already fallen in luve wid herLOL. jaldi updatez karo....

by d way wht is dis. spoilt bussinessman.. he is spoilt 1. hw cum.. kuch secret do humko bhi like sum he is spoilt yaar..

by d way luvely intro dear. n where is d part. take ur won tym dear.. ju knw na y I m aksin disLOL

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@Mona:Aey Mona ki bachchi!Mera bhai sochta bhi hai aur karta bhi hai!!AngryLOLWink...You would come to know his character after reading the first chapter!Wink
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the "very-late" update,guys!LOLEmbarrassed...But,it's a long-one,so don't waste your "chappals" on me!LOLOuch

Let's take-ff with the "Roller-Coaster" Ride,now!Wink

I awake each day with a smile
                                                   And greet it
with a laugh;
                                                   The world
is a treasure to me
                                                   Because of you....

Every tim
e I think of something sad,
                                                   I replace the thought- with you!
                                                   My mind is instantly changed...
                                                  And my heart is filled with gladness...

Every breath I take is meant for
you,
                                                  I live this life surrounded in joy...

And I bathe in the promise of your love,
                                                My soul belongs to you...

Each time I see something beautiful...
                                                 I want
to take it and bring it to you;
                                                 My life
has so much meaning now...
                                                All
because of you...

It was a pleasant morning;a bit too pleasant for a sweet and caring ,Tanya.

Tanya was just 24;but a bit too childish compared to other girls of the same age.She did care abt her responsibilities,and her family;which consisted of her grandfather,only;but she also knew how to enjoy every bit of life.She was a girl,everyone loved loving!A girl with a bubbly,yet sensitive nature.A responsible girl,with a fun-loving nature,perfectly completing her already much-complete personality.

It was the 30th of November,a special day for Tanya.Not just bacause it was her B'Day,but also because she was given the responsibility to arrange the Big Party in the Agarwal House,in order to celebrate Parvati Agarwal's succes!Parvati Agarwal;the strong Lady,who had went through many odds in her life,but still never let the problems,of her life,affect her honour and pride.

She was Tanya's ideal!Tanya loved her like her mother,and would do anything for her happiness.Parvati Agarwal had known Tanya since her childhood.She,too loved her like Pragati,her own grand-daughter,and Tanya's best friend.

Tanya worked as the Manager for one of Parvati's Hotels.Parvati had promised Tanya to let her arrange this Party;about which Tanya was really happy and was grateful to Parvati.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A car comes rushing through the busy areas of Mumbai,and stops exactly infront of the Gate of the Agarwal Mansion.The Driver gets off and opens the door,lettin' the snobbish busninessman,Raunak Singhania,off the car.

Raunak Singhania was a man with great personality.His great looks,and especially,his much-expressive eyes,were just enough to make anyone go crazy about him.He had quite yet arrogant nature.Many people around would just hate him because of his arrogance;but he just didn't care.He never cared about what does everyone around thinks abt him;the only ppl he cared for,were the ones he loved.He just cared about what his loved-ones think abt him;and the rest of the world,may just go to Hell. Raunak had very less ppl in his life,he cared about;Suyesh Mehra being one of them.

Suyesh Mehra was Raunak's uncle;who cared for him alot.Suyesh never got married,and Raunak was the only person,he lived for.His love and affection towards Raunak,completed him.It was just one thing,he used to worry about-Raunak's arrogance!He had explained Raunak quite a few times;that arrogance makes one carefree about the world around,after which,one might loose his most "prized possessions".This was one Raunak wouldn't want to understand-his arrogance had already made him carefree about the world,around-which he was still unaware of.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Party had been going quite rocking,by now.Everyone would just not stop praising the Organizers,which made Tanya even more happy and proud of herself.

At this very time,Suyesh Mehra and Raunak Singhania entered the already much-crowded party.Suyesh Mehra caught a glimpse of Tanya;who was quite busy with the Party.He smiled at her,with "unknown" hopes.

Raunak and Suyesh had been here,for a while now.Suyesh,much busy with the other guests,but Raunak would never interact with unknown people.Although,everyone here knew Raunak very well;but it was Raunak who never cared abt anyone;as a result of which,he din't know half of the people,in here;and wouldn't like to "waste" his time,with the other half!

"If it wasn't for Dad,I would not have been in this Jungle",he thought to himself.

Raunak was standing in a corner,for quite some time,now.Many known personalities had came to him,in that time,but he would just arrogantly excuse himself.

Suddenly,a girl bumped into him;letting her drink,flow down his Armani coat.

"Where are your eyes?",he asked turning to see the "unlucky" person,who had made him angry.

"You waitress!",he said in an arrogant and angry voice,after a small pause.

"Excuse me!I am not a waitress!",she replied,making him go even more crazy.

"You know what!Even the waiters here are better than you.Ill-mannered guy,with no respect for anyone!",she said in a cold voice,and looked into 'his' eyes,which were going red of anger.

They stared at eachother for a while,and then,he said,"Shut-up!",showing her his finger;and leaves;with 'Tanya' behind;going crazy with anger and irritation.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Raunak came to Suyesh,in an irritated mood."Dad,can we go out of this Jungle,now??",he asked in an annoyed tone."Not now,Raunak.I want you to meet someone.",Suyesh answered.

Just after some seconds,Suyesh caught a glimpse of Tanya again,and calls her upto him.

"Here she is!Raunak meet her-she's Tanya!",Suyesh says,introducing the two.

Raunak and Tanya share a long,and "cold" stare for a while.

"Dad!I think I don't have extra time to waste with such people!",he says as if taunting her,and then leaves.

Such behaviour made Tanya go crazy once again,but she didn't show this upto Suyesh.

"I'm sorry,dear!....This is him!.....I'm sorry,again!",says Suyesh,asking for Tanya's forgiveness.

"No Uncle!Why do you have to feel sorry!....It's ok!",Tanya replies in a sweet tone.

Suyesh sweetly smiles at Tanya,making her smile back.Then,keeps his hand,lovingly on her head.Some seconds later,he leaves to go upto Raunak.Tanya still smiling at him,as she watches him leave.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just an hour later,the Party ends.Everyone leaves,while praising the Organizer,once again;which makes Tanya proud,and smile,and forget,what had happened an hour ago!

End of Chapter.1!!

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 22 May 2008 at 11:16pm
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index