Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Undesired...-AM FF!(Ch.3:Pg.14) (Page 3)

im_charmed Groupbie
im_charmed
im_charmed

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Please continue with it. Big smile Big smile we'll get to see a different side to their love story aswell. n we need AM badly whether its onscreen or in FFs.

Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yaay an AM fanfic plz do continue i can never get enough
of AM fanfics no matter how many there are but its sad that they not showing AM on the show Cry i really miss
them Cry but thats why i read all the AM ff to visualise them in it btw your concept sounds so cool im already lovin it(naughty adi LOL )
but plz update soon and ppppppppppppppppppppplllllllzzzz
dont take to long to update the next part
most of the ff writers take months to update(btw other ff writers dont kill me i love you and your ff too and i know people are busy with personal stuff exams etc but its really hard to wait when you just leave it at a cliffhanger plz dont kill me LOL sorry if offended anyone didnt mean to)
cant wait btw the only reason i started watching the show was bcoz of AM mostly adi aka jatin shah LOL

love
mehar Big smile
tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged
hehe lol ok let me explain again...
i hae exams on wednesday, thursday and friday./..BUTTT
on each day, i have 3 exams of 3 differnt topics...therefore, i have 9 exams throughout those three days LOL
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

Hello girls(and guys,if anyStern SmileErmmROFL)!!!

Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile LOL  hellow jee maine bhi ladkii huEmbarrassed ROFLROFL

oieee.. i thought u already started ur FF but looks like it was only the promo of ur FFLOLLOL..anyways loved the title ClapClap..ab mujhe rrat min nindh nahi ayegeeEmbarrassedLOL .. so u better start fastAngryLOL.. will be waiting for u to continueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
@Charmed:Thanks dear!Will post the first part,very soon!Wink

2Mehar:Tht was long;liked readin' ur reply!LOLLOLWink....I'll be startin' it beryy soon!

@Sam:I still din't get tht!OuchLOL...Phir bhi,basshht of luck!Wink

@Siddy:Haila!!Look who's here!!ShockedShockedShocked...Yeah,it's Siddy!![:D/]...Will be postin' the first part,berryyy soon!Embarrassed...Yeh to sirf aapko ullu banane ke liye tha!ROFLROFLROFL
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
LOL siddy ko koi ullu banayega.. hann.. kaun hai woh...kaun hai woh..hai woh.. Angry ...oww its aminu.. Ouch ram ram malkin LOL LOL LOL*jokes* ..yarr ab u better continue fast hun Wink Wink gud luck Big smile
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

I'm back,every1!!
Firstly,I've made some changes with the "characters",and the original storyline of the show,abit!!Big smile

I've mentioned the changes,below:

-No AM in this Fic.Jatin and Shalini's characters would be known as "Raunak" and "Tanya"!Wink

-Suyesh and Paro were never married.They're just besiness-partners.

-Suyesh is not Raunak's granddad.He's his uncle,wo helps him him with his business,and Raunak's takes him as his father.

-Tanya is just like a psecial part of the to the Agarwal family;though she doesn't live in the AG House!

Just these teeny-weeny changes!Big smile

Secondly,here's a rough character sketch of the characters,Raunak and Tanya:

Raunak Singhania:
A spoilt Businessman!!A guy,with his own knd of attitude,and style of living.A man who thinks more,and does more!!A quiet;yet arrogant,man!!!Cool

Tanya Sinha:
A sweet and caring girl!She is not a rebellious person,but can't tolerate injustice,he can't stand people with attitude!!A complete "bookie",but with a fun-loving nature!Embarrassed

Index:

Chapter:1-Page:5!

Chapter:2-Page:8!

Chapter:3-Page:14!

Loads of love,
Amina!!Hug

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 24 June 2008 at 3:27am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
@Siddy:Awwww!Thankuuuu Siddy!Mujhse darne ke liye!!WinkROFLHug...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index