Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Undesired...-AM FF!(Ch.3:Pg.14) (Page 17)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

Originally posted by yulZ

Now Shiddu!I'm a Punjaban-my phashe can neva go koila,as I drink lotsa milk,na!WinkLOLTonguekoi baat nahi.. till u will get angry angry bichara woh all milk will get boiled up n then black hee hoga nahOuchTongueLOL
...Hote hain na;kyunki saara dimaagh toh writing mein chala jaata haiOuchLOL...You'll come to know tht after you start your Fic!Waise,when are you doin' tht??LOLEmbarrassed haha the day when earthquake will come or volcano or hurrrican in all the worldLOLLOL..its Aww,thanksh Shiddu!Embarrassed...but take tht "idiot" bak!AngryLOLWink haha tititititiititit *alarm* indicating half of the face has turned black n now half is remainingLOLOye!You dun say this publicly!AngryLOL thik hai thik hai kisi ne suna kya bhaiiyo aur behno?LOL if yes then plz think it was just a bootiful dreamEmbarrassedWinkLOL n then so fgt itLOL
Acha>?>?AngryLOL jee han.. tum thodi nah itnee achhii poet ho joh itna rhyme shyme karoogiiiTongueLOLLOL
No#1 fan??LOLYou sound like the "only" Pranay fan!!!ROFL..Ok,bas!Itnaa jhoot is injurious to health!OuchROFL haha i know ...mann my back hurts as soon as i finished doing his tarifOuch ROFL
Abey Shiddu!!AngryLOL yarr itnee anger health kii liye accha nahi hai LOL mann dont show ur gabbar rup to the publicLOL
Hey wow,tht wuld be great na!Big smile TongueROFL
 yup that will be super gr8..just imagiine mera comemnt for the part 4 just before ur part 4ROFL
Oye Shiddu!We've started with our Holi here,even!!LOL yup any1 wanna joinEmbarrassedLOL

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Now Shiddu!I'm a Punjaban-my phashe can neva go koila,as I drink lotsa milk,na!WinkLOLTonguekoi baat nahi.. till u will get angry angry bichara woh all milk will get boiled up n then black hee hoga nahOuchTongueLOL,...NahinLOL..you got all wrong informationLOL..it'll all fly away!OuchLOL
...Hote hain na;kyunki saara dimaagh toh writing mein chala jaata haiOuchLOL...You'll come to know tht after you start your Fic!Waise,when are you doin' tht??LOLEmbarrassed haha the day when earthquake will come or volcano or hurrrican in all the worldLOLLOL.Yeaaah!Me will be waiting!WinkLOL.its Aww,thanksh Shiddu!Embarrassed...but take tht "idiot" bak!AngryLOLWink haha tititititiititit *alarm* indicating half of the face has turned black n now half is remainingLOL...Oye!Stop cracking-up funny jokes,Shiddu!!!AngryLOL....Oye!You dun say this publicly!AngryLOL thik hai thik hai kisi ne suna kya bhaiiyo aur behno?LOL if yes then plz think it was just a bootiful dreamEmbarrassedWinkLOL n then so fgt itLOL...Oye hoye:bootiful dream??LOL
Acha>?>?AngryLOL jee han.. tum thodi nah itnee achhii poet ho joh itna rhyme shyme karoogiiiTongueLOLLOL...Haha..yeah!..Shiddy gets clever!WinkLOLLOL
No#1 fan??LOLYou sound like the "only" Pranay fan!!!ROFL..Ok,bas!Itnaa jhoot is injurious to health!OuchROFL haha i know ...mann my back hurts as soon as i finished doing his tarifOuch ROFL...Aise hi hoga na!LOL
Abey Shiddu!!AngryLOL yarr itnee anger health kii liye accha nahi hai LOL mann dont show ur gabbar rup to the publicLOL....You're makin' me do tht,man!!!AngryLOL
Hey wow,tht wuld be great na!Big smile TongueROFL
 yup that will be super gr8..just imagiine mera comemnt for the part 4 just before ur part 4ROFL...Yeah!!!!!!ROFL...Ok,stop!Ouch....LOL
Oye Shiddu!We've started with our Holi here,even!!LOL yup any1 wanna joinEmbarrassedLOL...Yeah,,any1 can join-in!!!Big smile!LOL
Oye Shiddu ke bachche!Khaali your PM ka dabba!AngryLOL
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Aminaaaaaaaaaaa~
Yaar, you have the whole mittai ki dukaan at the college! Surely you're trying to get everyone diabeticEmbarrassed... Great interaction btw them all! Very sugary...Wink
Loved your description of my hubby's "distinctness"Day Dreaming He's so unique... in the best way possible.
Also enjoyed the way you described how "she" stepped into his world and transformed it... beautiful, ClapClap
Lovely update nanadji, please update soon!... Soon... Sooon...

Cheers,
dc
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

Aminaaaaaaaaaaa~Yes!Am here,jee!LOLBig smileEmbarrassed
Yaar, you have the whole mittai ki dukaan at the college! Surely you're trying to get everyone diabeticEmbarrassed... Haha,yeah,I'mLOLWink;and I'm also tryin' to show some ppl,tht the whole mithai ki dukaan is "only" mineEmbarrassed,so they try not step-in!AngryLOL...Great interaction btw them all! Very sugary...Wink...Hey,thanks di!Embarrassed...Kinda inspired by my gang at my skool!Wink
Loved your description of my hubby's "distinctness"Day Dreaming He's so unique... in the best way possible.Bhaiyya kis ka hai!!LOLEmbarrassed...tht's inda me in my gangWink!
Also enjoyed the way you described how "she" stepped into his world and transformed it... beautiful, ClapClap...Thanks alot,di!Embarrassed...but I'm still kinda bad with the how I wanna express everythng,yaarOuch;I hope I get bettaEmbarrassed.... as the other writers,here!Embarrassed
Lovely update nanadji, please update soon!... Soon... Sooon...Me will shoonBig smile,just the *ahem*..editing....LOLEmbarrassed

Cheers,
dc
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Aminaaaaaaaaaaa~Yes!Am here,jee!LOLBig smileEmbarrassed Good, u didn't run awayLOL
Yaar, you have the whole mittai ki dukaan at the college! Surely you're trying to get everyone diabeticEmbarrassed... Haha,yeah,I'mLOLWink;and I'm also tryin' to show some ppl,tht the whole mithai ki dukaan is "only" mineEmbarrassed,so they try not step-in!AngryLOL I just claim the rasgullah... though he's my gulab jamun you see... and besides you have nothing to do with him!Embarrassed...Great interaction btw them all! Very sugary...Wink...Hey,thanks di!Embarrassed...Kinda inspired by my gang at my skool!Wink Aww, thats nice. I'm sure you guys are just as shweeeeet!
Loved your description of my hubby's "distinctness"Day Dreaming He's so unique... in the best way possible.Bhaiyya kis ka hai!!LOLEmbarrassed...tht's inda me in my gangWink! *raises eye brow*...
Also enjoyed the way you described how "she" stepped into his world and transformed it... beautiful, ClapClap...Thanks alot,di!Embarrassed...but I'm still kinda bad with the how I wanna express everythng,yaarOuch;I hope I get bettaEmbarrassed.... as the other writers,here!Embarrassed Everyone has their unique style. You've already developed a sense of your own... now its only a matter of exploration... ClapClap
Lovely update nanadji, please update soon!... Soon... Sooon...Me will shoonBig smile,just the *ahem*..editing....LOLEmbarrassed Teri editing taan main kar di yaan!AngryConfused

Cheers,
dc

Cheers,
dc
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Aminaaaaaaaaaaa~Yes!Am here,jee!LOLBig smileEmbarrassed Good, u didn't run awayLOL...Nah,I dinLOL..I feel too lajjy to do tht!TongueLOL
Yaar, you have the whole mittai ki dukaan at the college! Surely you're trying to get everyone diabeticEmbarrassed... Haha,yeah,I'mLOLWink;and I'm also tryin' to show some ppl,tht the whole mithai ki dukaan is "only" mineEmbarrassed,so they try not step-in!AngryLOL I just claim the rasgullah... though he's my gulab jamun you see... and besides you have nothing to do with him!Embarrassed..Yeah,I really dun have nothin' to do with him,so he's all yours....LOLWink...but baaki sab mere hai,except Laksh(Pullu),and Robz!;so Mona can be happy with those!Big smileLOLGreat interaction btw them all! Very sugary...Wink...Hey,thanks di!Embarrassed...Kinda inspired by my gang at my skool!Wink Aww, thats nice. I'm sure you guys are just as shweeeeet!...Yeah,we're!WinkLOL
Loved your description of my hubby's "distinctness"Day Dreaming He's so unique... in the best way possible.Bhaiyya kis ka hai!!LOLEmbarrassed...tht's inda me in my gangWink! *raises eye brow*... *ahem*..I'm scred!LOLEmbarrassed
Also enjoyed the way you described how "she" stepped into his world and transformed it... beautiful, ClapClap...Thanks alot,di!Embarrassed...but I'm still kinda bad with the how I wanna express everythng,yaarOuch;I hope I get bettaEmbarrassed.... as the other writers,here!Embarrassed Everyone has their unique style. You've already developed a sense of your own... now its only a matter of exploration... ClapClap..Wahi toh nahin hota na!!!Ouch...Actually,lemme tell you wht the promblem is-I'm quite bad with expressing my own feelings,evenOuch...my eyes do tht allLOLWink...ab aankhen aapke paas kaise bhejon???LOL...So,tht's the problem,I'm not quite expressive(but my eyes are well-exoressive,I tell ya!LOLWink),tht's the problem,here;I dunno wht's the besht way to descibe one's feelings!!!;but I hope I'm able to do tht,one day!Big smile
Lovely update nanadji, please update soon!... Soon... Sooon...Me will shoonBig smile,just the *ahem*..editing....LOLEmbarrassed Teri editing taan main kar di yaan!AngryConfused....Awww,you ghushha,me will cry!Cry...LOL

Cheers,
dc

Cheers,
dc
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Oh guess which post I tripped over accidently?Embarrassed *ahem*

Cheers,
dc
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Oh guess which post I tripped over accidently?Embarrassed *ahem*

Cheers,
dc

*ahem*,you'll come to know of tht,when I "accidently" trip over your post!LOLWink

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 14 July 2008 at 12:14am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index