Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Undesired...-AM FF!(Ch.3:Pg.14) (Page 13)

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
amiinaaa sorry 4 late replyy
i jus read ur update
wow awesumm Clap Clap Clap
loved the whole office scene Embarrassed
cnt wait 4 more
continue soon Embarrassed

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
Dabooooooo(Me calling you that) Main aagaayi.
OK so first of all, awsome chapters, very...AMish LOL No, I meant, typically...classy Clap
Ok, so the names get changed back to AM, good, you know, whenever I hear Tanya, I get reminded of Kripa(KYPH) and Angad... LOL And I dont want to hear the name Raunak...ANYMORE LOL
OK, so the famous Dupaata tug -a -war...cool Clap
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@Sadizzle:Thanks dear!I hope you int get annoyed with RT!LOLEmbarrassed

@Mona:Aha!You gave my Jay to Sammy,tht's why,I gave my Jattu to Sammy!Angry...and where's Sammy in all this??Confused...OMG1She's enjoying with both the hotties!AngryLOLLOL...Chalo,let's give her a nyc danda!LOL...And your doosra hubby is my pehle hubby;so you better stay away from him!LOL....Same here,Mona!Me and my eldest sister are always fighting over Harshad;she's like look "your" jiju looks so cute,here!Wink...And,I'm like he's "your" jeejuAngry;and then we start hitting eachother!OuchROFL

@Zhaini:Awwwww,Zaini dear!Don't be khafa with me;aage se aise nahin hoga!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thanks for reading and for your lovely comments,too!Embarrassed...**gives you a shweet hugHug**

@Siddy:Siddy ke bachche!Itna late reply!AngryLOLLOL...Good,you wont get confused anymore!LOL...And you wait for the next chapter;just njoy the dose of two for now!LOL

@Shaz:Hey Shazzy dear!Neva mind;"der aaye,durust aaye"!LOL..Glad you loved "em;will continue soon!Embarrassed
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shifali*

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
Dabooooooo(Me calling you that) Main aagaayi.
OK so first of all, awsome chapters, very...AMish LOL No, I meant, typically...classy Clap
Ok, so the names get changed back to AM, good, you know, whenever I hear Tanya, I get reminded of Kripa(KYPH) and Angad... LOL And I dont want to hear the name Raunak...ANYMORE LOL
OK, so the famous Dupaata tug -a -war...cool Clap

What!My Shiphoo's here!Shocked...Me feelsh proud!Approve...

I dint expect such goody-goody comments from youLOL;but thanks,anyways!LOLWinkEmbarrassed....So,half-of-the word got confused with Raunak-TanyaCry;Ok,am sorry for tht!AngryLOL....

Lemme go and comment on your FF,before you star the "Chppal ki baarish"!OuchLOL

tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
LOL i think i should become a Balaji vamp LOL LOL dekho how i snatched both your hotties away from you LOL and i have my bhaiyu's FULL support in all this Wink LOL

waise amina ki bachi! if you don't update then i'll come with a bigger and stronger danda that you! LOL
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
^^Chal be!My bhaiyyu's always with me!Angry...Waise,who's my bhaiyyu??ConfusedErmmI'm damn confused!!ConfusedAngry...I got tht;it was Jatin!Big smileLOLLOL...He'll get my hubby back from your "changul"!!ROFLROFLROFL... BTW,you just have one of my hotties,tht's Jay!AngryHarshad's your bhaiyyu;sharam nahi aati apne bhaiyya ke baare mein aisa sochte hue!Angry;only "not-his" sisters can call him a "hottie"!AngryLOLWink...Did you ever hear me calling Jatin a hottie?AngryApne bhai ki toh respect karle,tu!AngryLOL
Abey Sam ki bachchi!Each and every FF Writer has updated her FF;except "you"!!Even Sidra has updatedLOLDancing...You should better follow her way,and update both your FFs,soon!AngryLOLWink

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 29 May 2008 at 3:02am
tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
hehe the post was for both u and mona! LOL so i've got ur hottie aka Jay adn mona's hottie aka Jatin LOL waise update is on the way...i'm just sufering from lasck of inspiration right now...massive brain freeze LOL and also preparing for my orals ...i have 3 on omnay Confused LOL
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged
^^Ewwwww,yaar!You don't get bored of this tests' crap,and all!LOLOuch...Am glad tht mine are over!WinkLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index