Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Undesired...-AM FF!(Ch.3:Pg.14) (Page 12)

tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
hehe amina suna tumne...mona said i can have jay!!
and mona! suna utmne...amina said i can have jatin...so that means i have them both! mwahaha LOL LOL LOL

amina...mona cna't say this so i'll say it...UPDATE KAR! ROFL

good to know that ur bhaiya is not like KP Embarrassed with means he's not a toad! LOL LOL ...ok sorry!
waise...does your bhaiya know hat we are discussin ghim on IF? ROFL ROFL

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@Mona:

~My bhaiyyu's sirf face-to-face similar to KP;but character-wise,he's a sweetheart!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~Thanks for caring for me,and baaki sab ki chappals!LOL

@Sam:

~Who says you can have Jay???Angry...Mona ki bachchi,kahan hai tu!!AngryLOL...

~My bhaiyya knows everything,yaar!WinkLOL..He's more of a best frend,than an elder bro!He was the first one to know abt my Rajeev and Jatin fever!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL..Wht else do you need from a bro??Wink;Seriously,aur kisi ka bhai hota na,toh he wud have surely punched his sisters for loving someone and then confessing it,infront of her bhaiyyas!!OuchLOLLOL
tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hehe LOL LOL your bhaiyu sounds like a sweetu Tongue hehe i have a younger bro but he's like kind of too young to understand that i drool over jatin on tv LOL LOL so i'll tell him when he's a little olderLOL
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
^^Hehe!Tell me;when he's abt 12-14 to understand tht you drool over Jatin,would you still be drooling over him?LOL
Sadia87 Goldie
Sadia87
Sadia87

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

Note:
Hey guys!Wazzup!!Wink
I just wanted to tell you guys,tht from the next chapter,onwards,Raunak and Tanya would be replaced by Adi and Maithili!LOLBig smile

Actually,sometymes,it gets confusing for me to remember that whose Raunak and whose Tanya,and I just have to change the names again and again!LOL

Also,some silent readers have asked me to change the names ,coz it gets confusing at tymes;and they adore Adi and Maithili more than Raunak and Tanya.Embarrassed

So,it's better not to confuse others,and confuse myself,aswell!!LOL

I would just be changing the names,in the first and second chapter,for the new readers.Plus,the banner would also be changed;all the other things and chapters would remain quite same!Big smile

I won't pakao you anymore!!LOL

Love ya all!!!Hug    

yay!! thanx so much! I luv AM ..and didn't really know 'RT' too much..so yea! Nice move

Luv ur writing..plz continue soon! keep up the good writingEmbarrassed

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Oye amina . where r ju Angry Angry . hw culd ju gve my jatu 2 sammie.. he is all mine... LOL Embarrassed

hay. mera dusra hubby toh bejee hai propse or romantic mood mein jaane ke liye LOL Cry Cry

Sammie.. jatu he is mine...b hppy wid jayu only..
same ehre even mine bro is chota.... so he dun understand 4 whom i drool. but mine sis knw 4 whom i drool as even she drool 4 dem LOL
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Manooooo firstly I m khafa u neber told me abt ur ff hehehe.. But I m glad I pmed ju and got to know abt this...
Awwwwwww u r soooooo talented.. Be it vm-es or siggys and now this ff..
I just lubbed ur concept.. the way u added the banners and everything.. the way u portrayed the character.. How u used the AM first meeting bit..
And the duppata bit and her ordering him hehe and his grinning.. And his attitude.. Sub kuch.. too good!!Clap
I wud look forward to ur next updateBig smile
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
yarr aminu Angry hamse puche bina itna bada decisionuthaya tumne LOL lolzz jus kidding actualli mein toh abhi tak ishe AM kii FF sochtatha LOL LOL i mean it has become our AM habit Embarrassed Embarrassed but to be true AM a pyar dekhkar thought tanya & raunak was a match Embarrassed (only my opinion) but its gud that u chaged it. Clap Clap dont worry it was confusing me too LOL LOL .. now u better updat fast Angry LOL LOL [/B

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index