Dill Mill Gaye

Be honest- Who hates the Current Track?

Poll

What Do you guys think of the current ’Boys into girls’ track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
krystall thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok  Please be honest everyone- I know you all love AR and so DMG too but this is about the storyline and the track- It doesnt make DMG bad- just to let the creatives know (if they visit) what we think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont completely hate it but its better then all the tracks that were going on before this..so this ones like a hundred times better..but i dont like this track.. 😃 ...compared to the other tracks..like the ghulam and b-ball match and all those this one is gud
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I freking don't like it... I really like the humor and all....
I am crazy... just crazy about DMG.... but this is totally not cutting it out for me!!!

If you give me more more week of my Armaan as Gurmeet.... I will die... I need my hero!!!! 😕 😕 Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
heyy_babyy thumbnail
I dont really mind it as much...
Its a GOOD LAUGH...
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆 I think its hilarious but yes, immature at times...But then again...atleast its different 😳
krystall thumbnail
interesting....Im liking the trend here...
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh hell no!!! i absolutly LOVE. LOVE LOVE this track. its like a dream come true for me!!! its one the my fav ones!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am fine with Gurmeet, Sobha Tai and Stella in Lonavala !! But with Atul's chrater they are overdoing it like he is just eagrer to be with Angie and perfume etc was to sily !! Bu overal its Ok !! Let them just take a revenge in a funy way not making it to seruios and got done and get back to normalcy !!! 😳
addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i kinda like it actually... but i wish AR wud meet n we wud see more romantic moments!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont hate, its fun to watch after all hectic day.

Muniza