Dill Mill Gaye

reason for Muski not in Lonavala..

neelam7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

what do you think it could be? she couldnt make up for the shoot or the creatives deliberately dropped her in Lonalvala track as Shilpa is talking about some big change in coming months?

But I think she would have recognised these boys as she did on valentine's episode ' is delivery boy ki awaz jaani pehchani lag rahi hai'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishani_21 thumbnail
um..i'm not really sure..but i remember how armaan forced raoul to say that he's going to lonavala for her..but she isnt there..hm..thats wierd
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She must be on vacation in real life..!!!

Or  she will come back and may be she will be the smart one and figure out that the gals are boys!! 😆 😆

Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well spkn in real life my friends went on the sets n had gne at around the same time to b precise the day they went tht day they shot tht Burkha scene whr they went n spk to Shubhankar n all... n my friend had asked n she was told tht at tht time Muskaan was on holiday so may b they decided to drop her... n Riddhima n Anjali dint hav a scene tht day so they dint cme on the sets..!! only the guys were there.... so she was on holiday at tht time so may b they thot to remove her tht way..!! its btr then showin body doubles ya... heheheEdited by nirali_shah91 - 15 years ago
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maybe she could be there for the shoottt..or maybe shes taking the time off..since the track is focused on armaan and riddhima..who knows..or maybe it was an emergencyy
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i m sure she was present in lonavala...she recognise them....
bhavini570 thumbnail
I really miss her though......... It just nowadays lots of main leads and other people leave the shows without worring about their fans.......... i really like this show I don't want anybody to leave the show or something like that..... muski please be backkkkk yaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr. 😭
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Something to do with her real life, maybe a holiday i guess   ðŸ¤” 🤔
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: teenb12

maybe she could be there for the shoottt..or maybe shes taking the time off..since the track is focused on armaan and riddhima..who knows..or maybe it was an emergencyy

kinna agree wit al of ur suggestionz!!!!

angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think she is gone on sum holiday dnt stress she will be back soon 😛