India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Today's last scene analysis.

Guronge IF-Dazzler
Guronge
Guronge

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Okay Im not sure about all of you, but my eyes were glued to the screen today. Todays Kyunki epi was absolutely marvelous, gripping whatever you want to say. The last scene when Tulsi overheard Mandy planning to kill Tulsi (Juhi) was the scene I wanted to point out. At the very end, Mandira smashed some sort of bar into Tulsi's head when she was calling Tulsi (Juhi) to tell her Mandy's after her. Could this smashing bring back Tulsi's memory? Just like Gunga got unparalized from her accident, could Tulsi regain her memory from her accident? Seems like a week to look forward to in Kyunki! Gautami's two months is wrapping up, and seems like Tulsi will soon be back in SN! What all say?

-GurongeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitriANJANA

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Yes, I completely agree Embarrassed The last scene was amazing Clap Smriti and Achint's acting was awesome Clap Actually, I never thought of that before, but maybe when Tulsi got hit on the head she will get her memory back Thumbs Up I just can't wait for her to remember, and for Juhi to be kicked out of SN LOL
Guronge IF-Dazzler
Guronge
Guronge

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mumpet

Yes, I completely agree Embarrassed The last scene was amazing Clap Smriti and Achint's acting was awesome Clap Actually, I never thought of that before, but maybe when Tulsi got hit on the head she will get her memory back Thumbs Up I just can't wait for her to remember, and for Juhi to be kicked out of SN LOL

Yea!  There acting was amazing. It reminded me off their old battles back in the days. I hope she does get her memory back this way, and I to can't wait for tomorrowBig smile Precap's a bit confusing though, but omg I am excited nowEmbarrassed

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
^^Yes, I used to love those Tulsi vs. Mandy battles LOL I also hope her memory returns, it is long overdue Stern Smile Yes, I couldn't understand the precap Question
Guronge IF-Dazzler
Guronge
Guronge

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

^^Yes, I used to love those Tulsi vs. Mandy battles LOL I also hope her memory returns, it is long overdue Stern Smile Yes, I couldn't understand the precap Question

I was just thinking and i came up with this:

Mihir is driving to Jankipuram in search for Tulsi. He is in deep thought about the past couple of days and hits that man on the motorcycle. The man is the goon that Mandy hired to kill Juhi. Mihir comes out of his car and says sorry and overhears the man talking to Mandy.

OR OR OR ORLOL

He admitts the man into a hospital and somebody admits Tulsi there to. He then sees her at the hospital.

Maybe both are incorrect but im just so excited i may be jumping to conclusionsLOL

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guronge

Mihir is driving to Jankipuram in search for Tulsi. He is in deep thought about the past couple of days and hits that man on the motorcycle. The man is the goon that Mandy hired to kill Juhi. Mihir comes out of his car and says sorry and overhears the man talking to Mandy.

OR OR OR ORLOL

He admitts the man into a hospital and somebody admits Tulsi there to. He then sees her at the hospital.

Maybe both are incorrect but im just so excited i may be jumping to conclusionsLOL

I like both of them combined in oneLOL The man can go unconscious while talking to MandyROFL
_popupControl();
Guronge IF-Dazzler
Guronge
Guronge

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Guronge

OR OR OR ORLOL

I like both of them combined in oneLOL The man can go unconscious while talking to MandyROFL
_popupControl();

LOLLOL

I just hope this week, Mihir sees Tulsi or something explosive happensBig smile

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I think dat Tulsi's memory ll come back. Juhi's game is almost over now. Big smile

Go to top