Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Dust of the Dandelions (2)-14A-pg17-6/21 (Page 8)

sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged

I wanted to be first for once...but never happens...*sigh* life's tough...too much compotition LOL LOL

sorry for not reading the previous part on time...but hell you know why not...

abhi dono parts phad liya...Bani preggers and dint tell Jai...not good...there is a saying na...sar mudvate hi ole pade (dont ask me to translate) but that's what happened here...they come back from their Honey moon...n prblms shuru...Nattu bhag gayaLOLLOL usko bhagoda declare kaar do...problem solved...good riddance to bad rubbishLOL 

this pat was cute...they talked...baat karne se saare prblm khatam ho jate hai ...hai naLOL So now Bani wants dozen kids...JW has his work cut out....not that he'd mindWink

Thanks for updating...tum lagge raho...hum bhi lage rahengen, slowly slowly magar

if my comments dint make sense...dont ask me coz mughe bhi samgh main nahin aaya...am too hyper todayLOL

Edited by sanam84 - 03 June 2008 at 1:54am

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:46am | IP Logged
what a beautiful part.......they made up, loved their conversation......whatever Bani said about Nachiketh is very true, he is selfish.....I'm sure this guy will be jealous if Jai starts giving more attention to Bani and the child...please continue.....loved the update a lot...

Edited by niruba - 03 June 2008 at 1:47am
johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
thank god bani told him- i was s0o afraid! awesum part
sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww it was soo sweet.. jai's dilemma and bani's understanding was really marvellous. love that they sorted out their problem before it gets ruin everything for everyone.
RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hey you updated!!!!!!!!!!!!Party
Okay here are some morePartyFor JB TALKING. God kept me alive to see that day. I am so happyCryCryCry Kushi ke aansoon haiLOL. No drama i was fearing. Jai wants kids too.. and Is totally okay with Bani being preggers.
I loved the way you described Jai's dilemma and the way he thinks. Bani being so sweet and understanding is great.

Thanks a ton for the update
byebye
ranjana
who am i??? IF-Dazzler
who am i???
who am i???

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
1. JB spoke Clap Clap Clap how i wish they did this one job in KS but sigh sigh me so ahppy they spoke.
2. So bani told him that she is preggie and he told her abt how he doesnt like her going with Tarun nd he is jealous so chalao atleast these issues wont bother them in future and they both go sepearte ways.
3.Nattu accha hua baag gaya,would love if jiggs nd barnali also follow his suit.
4. Dozen kids hmmmmmmmmmm no problem for munna but worried abt amma can she ,it will be tiring maybe she wil change it after first one is out..
5.Pallavi nd Bani to deliver at same time hmmmm are u planning for Gen-Next Wink
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hey Sheena... lovely update.... nice to see JB having a proper conversation that too about their very own small family ... Embarrassed ... it's good that Bani told Jai about her pregnancy... very happy for both of them... sure hope Nachiket returns home... that would minimize some of the problem... bu the rest of the update was just nice... Embarrassed ... do cont soon... Clap ...
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
wow kya part tha, but ur JW is stupid as he never thought about having family of his own Angry and bechari bani ne kya socha hoga na when he was talking like this Angry

really happy that now both have made up with each other Clap loved the part dear so finally stupid JW has realized importance of his own family too and already imaging a little girl now. not bad, just loving the story

do continue soon

swati

Go to top