Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Sheena... lovely update.... nice to see JB having a proper conversation that too about their very own small family ... 😳 ... it's good that Bani told Jai about her pregnancy... very happy for both of them... sure hope Nachiket returns home... that would minimize some of the problem... bu the rest of the update was just nice... 😳 ... do cont soon... 👏 ...
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow kya part tha, but ur JW is stupid as he never thought about having family of his own 😡 and bechari bani ne kya socha hoga na when he was talking like this 😡

really happy that now both have made up with each other 👏 loved the part dear so finally stupid JW has realized importance of his own family too and already imaging a little girl now. not bad, just loving the story

do continue soon

swati
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hiee...if this part was filler..let all the parts be such that all the comunication gaps between jai and bani are filled....Bani is pregnant and jai has no problems...that was really gud...
Nattu bhag gaya toh issme ..ab jai kya kassor hai...........
Lovely Part..continue soon...
amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am so happy😃 finally jai knows that he is gonna be a father
wonderful part
pls cont soon.... Edited by amiee - 15 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely part Shoba ⭐️ ...both of them talking and getting angry and emotional. And thank God Jai finally knows Bani is pregnant...but little stupid thinking they will have babies after Natchi goes to college in the meantime the duffer does think to do anything to prevent that.

You used the word turd and I haven't heard that in ages, it was to common to hear it England. 😆
k12345 thumbnail
Finally they are talking.Glad that Jai is going to be a daddy.
ruma thumbnail
i am so glad jai knows that he will be a daddy soon 😉 and he is happy about it 😃 continue soon
btkr thumbnail
Hellloooooooo, how u? Glad to see u update and of course the mushy parts rock what with pectoral kisses and giggles and wiggles... 😆
👏 👏 👏
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: btkr

Hellloooooooo, how u? Glad to see u update and of course the mushy parts rock what with pectoral kisses and giggles and wiggles... 😆
👏 👏 👏

🤣 Bina, you cracked me up with that one....

Hmm, the pectoral kisses sound funny now...😳😳
chickster thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Filler??? I thought its was a great part 😉
I hope every filler is like that 😆