Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Dust of the Dandelions (2)-14A-pg17-6/21 (Page 6)

sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Heyy Shobzz I do understand what you are trying to say.. it really feels so terrible when u don't get the enough dues which you rightfully deserve.. and through this column I want to make request to you that though I would love to read your FFs and sincerely want you to continue to write, if not JB then some other (infact I would prefer not any celeb couple..) but if any time any moment you feel that you are no longer interested then choice and decision should entirely be yours.

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
that was an awesome update! Clap Clap Clap so jais gonna be a daddy soon and doesnt realise it..hopefuli he wnt ask bani hu the father is when she tell him!as for nachiket he was one screwed up kid hope they find him sooon before he gets into real trouble and JB realli do need to commmunicate!pweaseeeee cont soon!
jani4eva Goldie
jani4eva
jani4eva

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged

guys comment yaa!..just dun read n go Ouch

sheena ..we love ur ff n writing..dun stopBig smile

Edited by jani4eva - 26 May 2008 at 2:59am
big fan Senior Member
big fan
big fan

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
great going shobha di.. Tongue Tongue
pls do cont soon
ps-i havnt yet caught up on all the parts...just some more time till i do..but im sure ure doin a fab job as always Clap Clap
dishita
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
haye meri billi...welcome ji..bahuth dino ke baad aapko dekha..i mean FF update karthey huey..i can understand that you are really really busy with your work, home, kids, course etc..etc..yaar u r a superwoman! kitna kaam kar lethi ho tum..hats off to you Clap Clap

Now coming to the update..I need your premission to do the following..
1. Throw my belans, joothas n other weapons at JW..He really needs one big whack.
2. To strangle that GFN Jigs...no..no..dont want to go to jail for killing a GFN person, better send her a one-way ticket to a witch-party island.
3. To knock down that big headed Nattu..

how can they blame Bani for everything thats happening..arey leave Naatu, Jigs or that another GFN barnali, but where are Jai's senses..ghaas khaney gaye hain kya? Angry

Glad that bani is pregnant..but I fear the consequences as both are not even talking to each other and Jai already has started his suspicion trip of Bani n Tarun. I will seriously knock him down if he suspects her Angry

Chalo, lets see how they face other in the morning after such a fierce love making.

And madam pls dont stop writing FFs...You know how crazy people are about ur FF..so pls dont do that mistake..
take care..will send u a Pm soon...
Rama
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hi billi, read all the parts i have missed and i must say brilliant parts and i really enjoyed my weekend reading all of them. kya parts the, kya tareef karo mei us ki jiss ne un ko likha hai. Clap

yaar i want to beat ur JW for blaming bani, jigs and barnali are stupid but never expecte such behavior from JW so want to beat ur JW with sandals for torturing bani in this way Angry

nachiket mera mooh maat khulwao i want to beat him too but with hammer not sandal or belan Wink and jigs and barnali can go to hell.

now ur JW is gonna suspect bani and tarun kya Wink waise tum un dono ka tanka fit kara hi doh as JW don't deserve anyone in his life and shld be lonely.

sorry for my late reading but now onwards i will try to be on time.

tumhari sherni

Edited by swatinarang - 26 May 2008 at 4:38am
pooks Goldie
pooks
pooks

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Jai duffer Walia needs a big thappar for leaving his newly wedded wife back home with a monster of his sister. Seriously how dumb can he be thinking that Jigs will help Bani in handling that spolit Nachiket when she's done nothing for her kids Angry Angry Angry and now when that crazy kid runs away Jai is actually blaming Bani for it albeitly silently. The lack of communication b/w them is sad and its worse to see that Jai doesn't even know he's gonna be a daddy soon.
siumi IF-Dazzler
siumi
siumi

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
thanks for spending your precious time to write this lovely ff, you're really a sweetheart Clap

Please don't be upset on anything Smile
Best regards!!!

Go to top