Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Dust of the Dandelions (2)-14A-pg17-6/21 (Page 11)

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Heloooo helooo,Yes I have fallen landed my plane here. Tongue Tongue

as always another amazing update, they finally talked out all their issues.from Jai's inner turmoil to Bani's gussa to their lovey dovey moments it was etched soo beautifully.loved his vision of a cute little girl just like bani,soo sweet. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed hope this time both of deal with the issue together.will lookin forward to the next part. Clap

preet Embarrassed

khushboo2006 IF-Dazzler
khushboo2006
khushboo2006

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwww Shoba you have updated Embarrassed Hug Hug and I am on the 5th page Ouch .....I am sorry for being late once again Cry Confused ............thanks for fulfilling the promise you made to your friend Tongue Big smile Big smile ...you are such a real friend Hug

Back to the update......just simply wonderful and if it is a filler I wouldn't mind reading more like this Smile .......finally both duffers decided to talk Tongue Wink ......thank god!!.....loved their way of communication Embarrassed Embarrassed ......you portrayed everything so perfect......so JW wants half a dozen kids and Bani wants a full dozen Wink .....if they want to go side by side in their life then they could settle for 9 kids in the picture Wink Wink Tongue ........hope Nattu would come back soon and JB would be always in talking mood which absolutely one of the keys for a successful married life.....now update when you can......no dhamkis from my side Tongue ......thanks once again dear Clap Clap Clap

svayam Groupbie
svayam
svayam

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the next part. Is Nachiket going to come back on his own?

nikita28 Goldie
nikita28
nikita28

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Sheena,

Wonderful part, so Jai finally knows about the pregnancy, I was getting scared that both Jai and Bani may seperate before Jai finds out.

I really feel sorry for Jai, but I don't think he's really thinking about Bani.

Please continue soon.

Nikita
Miss_Diey Goldie
Miss_Diey
Miss_Diey

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Sheena di,

Sorry for my late reply, hope you didn't think i forget you.
How can i?, it's just i'm busy with my finals.
But i took time in order to read your last part.
It was very very good. With you it can't be other Wink
I really love the way Bani showed her anger. She's right how can he take some decisions without asking her.
But i'm relax now because Jai is happy about the baby.
Hope she won't have miscarriage cause of all the stress or Jigyasa and Nachiket would try to make her lost the baby.
It was so good to read again your writting.
I'm feeling good and happy.
But please take your time for the update, i just don't want you end this ff. Big smile
Take care Wink
ragamthalam0 Goldie
ragamthalam0
ragamthalam0

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
jai is unstable and confused I feel bad for bani ,,great update ,, loved how possessive jai is abt bani pls continue soon
Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hey Pyaari billi sowieeeeeeee for the late reply Embarrassed ...billi ghoomne gayi thi kuch din LOL LOL ...mieow mieow karne wapas agaye. LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed
Jai really broke down in that part Cry ...thinks he is a major failure in his life. Blames himself for Nachikets disappearence. Ouch A

Bani finally told Jai thats she is pregnant? But hey sheenu...mein hoon thodi confused. Confused Confused In the last update...didn't u state that three months had passed and Bani still hadn't told Jai of the pregnancy?
In this part she says she found out just a few days ago thats she's nine weeks pregnant? Now is Bani rani lying here?Ermm Or is this a Sheenu's blooper! Tongue LOL Or is it Tazoo not reading properly!ROFL Do explain!LOL

Bada hi mushy part tha Embarrassed Embarrassed ...thank god they are both talking to one another again. Nattu ki wajahse things were not looking good. Wonder where he went though?Ermm

Cont soon!! Fab part!! Clap Clap Clap

Tazoo Billi! Embarrassed
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Billlli....mein bhi aagayiii...yaar mein bhi apni TB2 ke tarah thoda busy thi..mera vacation hai na...Kya aise kya soch rahi ho???? Kitchen ka vacation hai mera baba LOL LOL LOL

Loved the mushy-wushy part...I am always a sucker to these, moresoever when it comes to JBBlushingBlushing..Finally the duffers talked it out..thank god that they communicated..Bani's gussa n his inner turmoil was etched out well..
Just hope Nattu is back so that Jai doesnt feel guilty...I want him to take care of bani..She is going to face a lot of stress bcos of Jigs n Nattu..

Awesome part Billiiii...chal, next part update kar...
tab tak ke liye...meeoowwww.... Wink

Go to top