Users

Frequent Posters

johnangad thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
that was so touching!now unite jb asap
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sheena... nice update... just loved the conversation between JB ... and the was he said Kasamh Se! ...really very nice... 😳 πŸ‘ ... poor Nachiket ... and I sure hope Jai comes back to Bani soon... for that you need to/update cont soon... 😳 πŸ˜† ... will be looking forward to it... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sangita, Bina, Niruba, jani4eva, hritzfan, johnangad, tam2:

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. Yes,

Bani and Jai are missing each other desperately, but when you are a desi and you are married, you are not only marrying the person, you area marrying the person's family. Jai had to take care of his brother who was more in need of him, almost on the verge of a breakdown. And he knew that Bani was in the right hands, amidst her family, well taken care of.

-- S
ruma thumbnail
loved the bonding between jai and nachiket πŸ˜ƒ But i feel jai is being really selfish with bani especially at this moment when she needs him the most πŸ˜› Please unite jai and bani soon πŸ˜‰
Miss_Diey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sheena di,

It was a nice update.
It's good to see Nachiketh confess his fears and feelings with Jai.
So now, everything is ok between them.
Jai has been a good brother. But i think even if i can understand him,
it's unfair for Bani. She's 5 months pregnant and Jai didn't share really this pregnancy with her.
He misses all about her pregnancy.
He should understand that Bani need him the most in this state.
It's good she's with the family but she needs her husband.
I just hope nothing will happen to her cause it could create a rift in their relationship .
Nice part πŸ‘
Hope you will update soon πŸ˜‰ Edited by Miss_Diey - 15 years ago
RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail
Hey Sheena!!
What a wonderful update. Sigh......the brothers bonding was so well described I read it i think 4 times before posting a comment. I think Jai made a good decision by sorting thing out with Nachiket first although his wife needs him too. But I guess you cant let your child grow up in a house where his uncle will hate him. Jai πŸ‘ for giving Nachiket that responsibility. I hope Bani will understand it though, and well her selfish heart isnt that selfish. every woman would like to have her husband around during her pregnancy.

Sheena I have to salute you for that poem you wrote.  Didnt even realise when I started crying, it was so beautiful and touching.
Thanks a lot,

Byebye
Renu
hearme21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice update. Loved how Jai is dealing with Nachiket and the fact that Nachiket is coming around. But I have a bad feeling about this whole trip. Somethings gonna happen to Jai right? The whole wait for me Bani bit and nachiket being appointed his child's guardian has a morbid touch to it 😭
Waiting for the next update!
Taz234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sheenu.πŸ€— That was a super update. Loved the poem at the start πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...once i read it knew it was to do with Nattu, poor kid when through such traumatic experience, has gone into depression. D

Jai was simply mindblowing in this update πŸ‘ πŸ‘The scene between him and Nachiket was too good. Very well written. Nattu finally came out of his shell..broke down. Accpeted how bad he had behaved, how he felt, Jai did well in comforting him..letting him know that he was there for him...the entire family was

The phone conversation between Jai and Bani was touching and cute. He wanted to be with Bani during the pregnancy...but couldn't as Nachiket needed him more.

Lekin Sheenu...pata nahin kyun...the way Jai was speaking to Bani, and then to nachiket when he slipped and let it all out, something bad is gonna happen to Jai.πŸ˜’ Sheenu..no khatarnaak hadsa on that trip please. Darao mat sheenu (thanx for providing description of the amarnath caves)

Fab update cont soon...like next week! πŸ˜‰

Tazoo
sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love it dear bnice job πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
chickster thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sheena,

Another long awaited but great update πŸ˜‰

I am glad that Nachiketh has finally rid himself of all the hatred and anger that he has carried in is heart. Now hopefully Nattu & Bani can share a proper Devar/Bhabhi relationship.

I'm glad that Jai confessef his indescretions and screw-ups to Nattu, because Nattu raised Jai up on a pedestal that was undeserving and had an image of Jai that was not really true. At least now he knows that his brother also made mistakes.

Great Part πŸ‘

Whens teh next update πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰