Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Run to You- AD- last update pg 32 (Page 30)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Don't know my dear, if the creative leave something for me to work with maybe I can return. Don't have any fresh ideas for a fic right now. I think I am repeating myself in this and Tera Mera Rishta, in both fics they go to London, but this one will have more sweetness to it. Big smile I just don't want to write the same thing over and over again, so I have to see if I get inspired or not.

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Don't know my dear, if the creative leave something for me to work with maybe I can return. Don't have any fresh ideas for a fic right now. I think I am repeating myself in this and Tera Mera Rishta, in both fics they go to London, but this one will have more sweetness to it. Big smile I just don't want to write the same thing over and over again, so I have to see if I get inspired or not.

awww ok
i guess i understand hun Big smile
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
that was such a cute update sonalio di....please countinue soon
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
OMG Sonali Di that was so cute update!!!!<333333
Amar is such a sweetheart<3
NO!!!! You can't end it so soon! Cry
Cont soon!!!!!

Love Charri<3
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
SOANLI DI!!
dat was awesome, de romance u put here is so simple yet soooo sweet and SOOO ROMANTIC, de ,kind of love AD presents in BMTD
awww its awesome, plZ cont sooon
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i loved it it was AMAZING..LEASE CONTINUE SOOONNN... Big smile
LoveChocolate Goldie
LoveChocolate
LoveChocolate

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Awesomeeeeeeeeee update... Clap Clap Clap
you're ending this FF Cry Cry
but plsssssssssss cont soon
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Part Thirty

Shortly before leaving for London, Amar and Divya heard Sindoora had been imprisoned for life. This filled their hearts with ease. The flight would leave the next afternoon at 2pm. From there it would take them eight hours to reach Divya's estate in the outskirts of London. Amar was delighted to see the clouds.

He glanced at Divya.

"Looks like we'll get to dance in the rain tonight," he stated.

Divya rolled her eyes.

"Amar Yeh London ke barish hai," she stated.

He looked at her curiously.
"So what?"

" We'll get sick," she retorted.

The estate finally arrived. It had started to storm. The couple had to rush inside. The driver helped them get their bags. The two of them were busy squeezing out the water from their clothes.

Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching. Both looked up at the person and were shocked.

" Tum dono bawas agaye?," the elderly woman declared.

" Buaji aap yahaan kaise?," Amar inquired shocked.

" Yeh meri Dai Mom hain Amar. Some years back my parents found her in a coma when they went to India before I was born," Divya explained.

Gaytari realized they were drenched and ushered them upstairs.

" Go dry off and then we will talk over tea," she stated.

Divya led Amar upstairs to a grand suite. There was a sitting room, and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi included.

Divya went into the bathroom to grab some towels. She came back outside to see Amar un buttoning his shirt and looking for his kurta.

" I'll get it for you she said as she handed him a towel.

He noticed that her clothes were more soaked than his. He had worn a blazer over his shirt, she had worn a netted sari. He took the towel and started to dry her hair for her. She smiled slightly. Then she spotted his kurta.

" Yeh lo aap ka kurta," she said.

They had an eye lock for some time before they both shivered. Divya got up shying away. She turned around to search for her nightgown. Amar quickly changed and came up behind her. He lifted her hair to the side and pressed a kiss to her shoulder. She turned around flashed him a big smile before she went to change.

" Chalo jaldi, Dai Mom is waiting for us," Divya said as she came out from the bathroom.

Amar offered her his arm.

She smiled. This was so funny, here they were in pajamas and they were walking down as if they were going to a grand party. Downstairs they sipped tea and told Gaytari about Sindoora's jail sentence along with the events that had preceded that.

" Well it's about time Sindoora learned her lesson. I am glad now my brother can rest in peace now," she stated firmly.

Gaytari suggested they go around London and do some sight seeing. Amar was eager to see the places Divya used to go and how she grew up here. They retired to bed by eleven pm. Amar dreamed of dancing to Ab toh Forever with Divya in the rain. He didn't know exactly where they were, but they were having a blast. In his sleep wrapped his arm around Divya tightly as if she would ever want to walk away, she would always have to come back.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 28 June 2008 at 5:31pm

Go to top