Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Run to You- AD- last update pg 32 (Page 3)

Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Very Good! Clap Clap
I hope someone beats the hell outa Samrat Angry Angry   LOL

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
thanks  here is a fresh update!

Unknown to them, Rajeev heard their conversation. He had to warn Amar. In order to this he would have to be discrete.

He tried Amar's cell.

Meantime, Amar sat staring at Divya. He had his chin in his hands and he just stared at her.

She looked up from drying her hair, noticing him sitting and staring from the mirror.

She turned to face him with her hands on her hips.

" Yeh kare ho?," she inquired.

He smiled.

" Hum shaddi kab karenge?," he asked.

Divya shook her head.

" I should be the one  bugging you about that," she quipped

Amar smiled.

" Then you should have come back with me," he insisted.

She laughed.

" So why didn't  you tell me how you felt and that you didn't marry Bindiya?," she quipped.

Amar smiled warmly. He took a dupatta and draped  it on her head.

"  Everything  worked out thanks to Shivji. Ab hum tumhe kabhie nahin choro jayenge," he  promised.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

" I love you Amar," she said

" I love you too Divya. Now you should sleep. In the morning we'll figure out the details for when we'll get married.

Amar saw his phone ringing. Chintu was fast asleep, so he grabbed the phone and went outside.

" Hello? Who is this?," he inquired.

" It's me Amar. Listen up, you and Divya need to be  careful. Samrat and Sindoora are planning something. Take care in the next few days. In fact I think it is  safer if you two meet me in Delhi," Rajeev stated.

" Leken Uncle yeh sub kaise?," Amar said dumbfounded.

" Just be careful.  Call me if you need any help.  It doesn't matter what time of day or night. Please beta listen," he insisted.

Rajeev longed to tell Amar the full truth about his new idenity, but for now this would have to do.

They hung up soon after and Amar went to bed confused on how to take his next step.

The next morning Divya was helping  Maaji in the kitchen. Amar took blessings from his Mom and turned to Divya.

They had been through a painful separation and now he finally had her back. If  Samrat's father was right, then they both needed to keep fighting for their right to be together.

" Divya be alert today. Promise me," he pleaded.

" Kys hua?," she asked.

" Please, just promise me. I'll be back in a  few hours. We may need to go to Delhi soon," he stated.

She nodded, realizing his solemn behavior. He squeezed her hand. He gave her one firm long glance before walking out the door.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 20 May 2008 at 11:29pm
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
that was too good sis...i really enjoyed reading the update Big smile
afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:06am | IP Logged
thanks for your update. continue soon. Clap
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thank-you Narmeen and afghangirl! Big smile

Promo: One sided battle in and outside of Amar's house.
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Great update Sonali....I felt his anxiety when he said just promise me you will be alert...nicely written...
Please continue soon...
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Part Four

Maaji went to the mandir to give Amar's Babuji some lunch. Meanwhile Divya was alone in the house. Samrat and the goons had reached Beneras. They reached the house and Samrat told them to wait outside. He would grab Divya and Amar would of course come out from the house to run after them.

He was surprised to see the house vacant accept for the kitchen, where he heard someone humming. He brightened to see Divya alone. She put some water to boil and started to cut vegetables. He approached her from behind and tapped her on the shoulder.

She stiffened knowing this was not Amar. She turned swiftly and shoved him. He landed with a thud on the floor.

" Tum yahaan kya karo ho?," she inquired.

Samrat got up from the floor.

" Tuhme lene aaya hoon," he responded.

Divya shook her head.

" How dare you! Yeh tumari raj nahin hai. Amar ka ghar hai. He rules here in Beneras. Just get out now!," she screamed.

He got up and started to walk closer to her.

" Don't come near me Samrat! I have a knife!," she yelled.

Meanwhile, Chintu overheard the goons talking about coming here for Amar Guide. He quickly rushed over to his friends and made a plan.

" We have to protect my Dadda. No one gets away with threatening him!," he declared.

They grabbed stones and bricks and quickly made a station. It was time for a one sided war.

Meanwhile inside, Samrat had knocked the knife from Divya's hands. She was frustrated that she couldn't scare him. In the corner of her eye she noticed the water was boiling.

She grabbed it.

" Yeh le budho!," she exclaimed.

The water had just started to boil, it wouldn't hurt him much but it was enough as a distraction.
She dumped the water on him and turned off the stove. She quickly rushed outside to see Chintu and his friends involved in a mini war.

" Yeh lok kaun hai?," Divya inquired.

" They came to hurt Dadda. So we are beating them first," Chintu said as he aimed with his boomerang.
She reached for a stone.

" Show me how to do this. No one gets away with hurting my Amar. The bigger goon is inside if you guys want to slap him around next,' she stated.

Chintu nodded and sent three of the kids inside.

" Chalo Divyaji, let's teach them all a lesson!," he urged.

After they finished, they returned inside to find Samrat wincing in pain, tied up in a chair.

" Next time you try to hurt my Dadda ir take my Bhabi, you are going to be in big trouble dude!," Chintu stated.

Soon a crowd gathered in and around Amar's house. His parents arrived home and very shocked. They were pleased when they learned how Chintu and Divya along with their friends had battled it around.

" Thank God you all are all right!," Maaji stated.

Divya and Chintu exchanged smiles and high fived each other. The police came and arrested Samrat and the goons.

" You don't know who I am!," Samrat exclaimed.

" This is Beneras no one cares who you are!," Divya called after him. She turned her back to them.

Amar noticed the crowd and police exiting the area near his house. He grew frantic,. Could something have happened when he was away?

He brushed past the retreating crowd. He entered to see his parents and Chintu seated and chatting about something.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 21 May 2008 at 1:53pm
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
omg sonali sis that was awesome...please countinue soon Wink

Go to top