Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Run to You- AD- last update pg 32 (Page 27)

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
omg! that was such a great update! ooo i just loved it!!!!!! pleaze continue! Smile

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
OMG THAT WAS THE BEST UPDATE EVER HUN Big smile Big smile Big smile
I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH Smile Smile
yay! they're finally married and sindoora is finaly held captive Big smile yay!
lol
plez plez plez dont plan on ending this ff just yet...i wanna see how their love develops and of course their baby Smile
hehe
plez plez plez continue soon hun
cuz i love this ff sooo much Smile
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
OOOMMMGG DI its been such a long time since i com mented on ur FF updats, hosake tho mujhe maaf karna!!
leki plZ u have to cont soooon!!
i loved it i read all de updates i cudnt catch upto but omG it was amazing, u write great!
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
sonali didi ur update was awesome man i jus luvd it seriously Embarrassed
countinue soon
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks girls! Yes Ankita you read my mind. I will write more lovely scnes before ending this fic. Yes the way they find out about their first child will be a nice scene don't you think? Anyway the next update there will be confusion for Amar and laughs from the family. Big smile

I'll try to update soon!
chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
OMG DIDIIIIIIIIIII They're finally married...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
That was a MIND BLOWING UPDATE!!!!
I couldn't believe Sindoora confessed so fast without alot of force.. Aniket and Bharat had made her realize her true colors perhaps... Big smile Clap
Now i can't wait till they have a child and ya and romantic scenes... Big smile

PLZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE SOON.....
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
glad you liked it Ayesha! I'll try to update soon! Big smile
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Part Twenty- Eight

Neither of them was in the mood for romance that night. However as they say with each dawn comes a chance for a new beginning.
Amar felt upset with himself for ignoring his earlier flashes of their previous janam and then doubting Divya for a short while when she began having them. However looking back to how Divya knew they had to jump in to that waterfall, he knew he didn't just jump because   she took his hand. He felt her realizations transport into his own mind.

Seeing the   bright sun shine through the window he smiled. Sindoora would rot the rest of her days in jail and he had Divya by his side.

His expression turned into a puzzled look as he realized his wife was not asleep or laying beside him. He glanced the room over. She was nowhere to be seen.

" Yeh meri darling wife kaahan hogi?," Amar thought to himself.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. He piped up hoping it was Divya. His face fell when he saw just Chintu standing there.

He turned to his brother and inquired," Tumari Bhabhi kahaan chal gayi?," Amar inquired.

Chintu shrugged.

" Dada, I don't know what you are talking about. Aap ki shaddi kab hui?," he asked looking confused.

Amar rolled his eyes.

" Chintu please stop this nonsense," he snapped.

" Dada why don't you go freshen up? I am sure you'll feel much better then," his brother replied before walking away.

Amar sat confused in his bed before he got up to get ready. By the time he came to eat breakfast, both sets of parents were there along with Chintu, Bharat, Ankiet , Kamna and Samrat.

Divya was nowhere to be seen.

" Maa," Amar said.

Both Mahua and Shanta turned their heads towards him.

Amar stiffened.

" Sorry, ab dono hain humari Maa.   Can you tell me where your daughter-in-law is?," he inquired.

Everyone gave him blank looks.

" Beta, Samrat ki shaddi toh nahin hui, aur Chintu abhi bauth chota hai," Maaji said.

Amar rolled his eyes.

" Mom, I am talking about the girl I married yesterday, Divya? You all know her! Now tell me where she is!," he demanded.

Everyone, especially Shanta and Mahua shared playful looks.

" Tumari shaddi? Beta tumne koi sapna dekho hoga," Mahua stated.

Amar shook his head at everyone before stomping off. Everyone exchanged smiles as they started to eat. Amar wandered in and out of the house before something caught his eye from the roof.
Someone was up there near the clothing line. He rushed up the stairs. The he stopped short to see the figure before him.

" Please don't let this be a dream," he hoped as he stepped forward. Then suddenly he grabbed her by the waist and twirled her around. She laughed out loud. He put her down as she tried to push back her hair from her face.

" Divya where have you been the past hour? Everyone is teasing me that it was a dream!," he exclaimed.

She smiled at him,.

" They were just joking with you. How about I prove it's not a dream?," she suggested.

He stepped back an inch.

" Woh kaise?."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek before she started to run downstairs. He followed her. She was rushing away quickly, but he grabbed her arm to steady her from falling. They had an eye lock session for a long moment before they realized where they were.

" Chalo, let's go eat," Divya stated.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 26 June 2008 at 10:42pm

Go to top