Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Run to You- AD- last update pg 32 (Page 22)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for  the comments!Tongue

Part Twenty- two

Sindoora smiled as she saw Divya finish drinking and placing the glass on a passing waiter's tray.

Soon the effect would take place. Either Divya would embarrass herself or she would admit the truth in her drugged state. Bharat noticed the glint in his mother's eyes and decided to tell her that he needed to leave on business very early the next day.

"Maa I have to leave very early in the morning. I was wondering if you would like to eat with me before I left," he stated.

Sindoora softened.

"Theek hai beta. You have only been here for a few days. Can't you have your office shifted closer?" she inquired.

"I'll try but right now they may send me abroad for some project. Let's eat first. Once I get there I will inform you of what is going on," he assured her.

Sindoora nodded.

" Tum khana leker aao. I just need to take care of something," she stated.

Bharat was secretly enlightened. Now he could put sleeping pills in his mother's food.

While Sindoora was busy trying to watch Divya's reactions, Bharat went to get food.

A song came on called Jaaniye from Dus Kahaniyaan .

Amar gave her a wink. Divya started her acting.

She started swinging on the railings of the staircase while everyone watched appalled.
Sindoora smiled slightly but pretended to be upset when Bharat returned.

" Don't worry Mom, we'll take care of her. Why don't you go eat?," he encouraged her. Sindoora nodded and went to her seat to watch the show.

Divya acted woozy and stumbled off the railing. Amar caught her just in time. He gazed at her shocked. He really hoped she was pretending. She gave him a wink. She started to whine and told him to put her down.

" Let me go play Amar! That was so much fun!," she exclaimed.

After a few minutes, Divya quieted down saying she was feeling sleepy. Amar took her in his arms and they headed upstairs with Mahua and Rajeev following close behind.

Sindoora sat back in her chair satisfied as she ate the rest of her dinner.

Upstairs, Mahua grew concerned about Divya.

" Who gave her a drink, this is so awful," she said as Amar tried to wake Divya up.

Rajeev looked on with worry that somehow Divya had drank from wrong glass.

Suddenly she lurched awake after Mahua left to inform the guests that the ring ceremony would be delayed a bit.

Sindoora wanted to see how things were going upstairs but she suddenly felt really tired. She started to walk towards her room.

Chandra noticed her sister acting strange and went over and helped her to the room.

While Chandra dealt with Sindoora, Bharat went to tell the others that coast was clear.
They headed downstairs to exchange rings for show. Mahua was happy that Divya had snapped out of it. They exchanged rings and the DJ played music. While the entire guest partied away for a few more hours, Sindoora Pratap Singh fell into a deep sleep. Chandra came out to the hall to see the entire guest dancing. She saw no Amar and Divya.

She grew frantic and went inside to wake up Sindoora.

" Di wake up! They have disappeared!," she exclaimed.

Sindoora was motionless, she was in a deep sleep.

" What to do now? Sindoora Didi always plans everything! I can't do anything myself!," she thought to herself.

She rushed outside to see a car running and Amar pulling Divya inside of it.

She tried to yell but stood there dumbfounded. The car sped away. Chandra headed back into the house and tried to wake up Sindoora. She even called Chachi to make some ruckus. However nothing worked to wake her up this time!
Meanwhile Bharat drove them to the station and wished them well. They would have a nice close knit celebration in Beneras in a few days when Sindoora was defeated. Bharat handed them a tape.

" It was right where you two said it was. Dad brought it to me earlier. I have to get back to the house now. After everything is settled, I'll go take care of him," he stated.

" Wish him all the best from us," Divya said firmly.

Bharat bid them farewell.

Amar and Divya bought their tickets and then waited for their train.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 16 June 2008 at 8:55pm

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
 sry double post,  I thought update  wasn't  going through

Edited by adventure_gurl - 16 June 2008 at 8:53pm
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
1st LOL

*edit
omg that was awesome
hahah bharat and his smartness...
and aww divya acting lke a drunk lil kid...lol sooo cute
plez cont soon hun Smile

Edited by anki4life - 16 June 2008 at 8:57pm
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
ur update was awesome sis....please cont soon Embarrassed
LoveChocolate Goldie
LoveChocolate
LoveChocolate

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
that was soo Awsomeeeeeee... Clap Clap
i wish we could see something like this in the show
and cont soon if you can plsssssssssss.
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
great update! continue soon!
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
The update ws mindblowing Sonali Di! Please cont soon<3   Love Charri<3<3<3
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

thanks everyone for your comments!Big smile

Part Twenty – Three

Amar and Divya were sitting on a bench as they had a few more minutes before their train arrived.

Divya seemed tensed. He smiled and clasped her hand in his. She looked up into his eyes. He had a secure grip on her hand and it made her feel so much safer. She used to be independent, only asking for assistance when she really couldn't figure things out. She was never a part of a team. She always followed her own paved pathway to wherever she needed to go.
However things had changed since she had left Samrat in the dust for Amar.   He was truly her best friend and true love all packaged up in one person. She loved him deeply.

"Don't worry, we can think of something together by chance someone comes after us," he insisted.

She nodded meekly.

He smiled suddenly thinking of something funny.

"The headmaster is still sleeping; we can stay out as late as we want. We can run around the entire night and not get caught," Amar joked.

She giggled trying to keep quiet in the forlorn train station. It was past midnight. Some rough looking guys passed by and Divya ushered closer to Amar.

He wrapped his arm around her.

" Pyar karne ka mood hai?," he asked.

She leaned her head against his chest.

" This is the first time I have ever felt so scared in the middle of the night. I guess I usually ignore strangers when I am alone," she quipped.

The sound of a train whistle came screeching to a halt. Amar looked at the train number and tapped Divya on the shoulder.

" Chalo, humari train agayi hai," he said.

They each lifted a duffel bag and hopped onto the train.

As they passed by a goofy looking guy stared at Divya.

Amar flashed him a dirty look and pulled Divya in front of him. She hinted to him to calm down.

They found their seats and settled down. Amar shoved their bags under their seats and then went off in search for the conductor to see when the train was leaving.

The goofy guy took this opportunity to come talk to Divya.

He tried to flirt with her.

Divya tried to ignore him, but in vain. Finally she put down her magazine and looked at him firmly.

" Listen mister! I have beaten goons like you before. For your kind information I am taken. Now please go before my fiance comes back," she hissed.

The guy silently turned around almost bumping into Amar as he left.

" Tumari bhabi hai!," he called out.

Amar looked at Divya.

" Are you all right?," he inquired.

She smiled pleasantly.

" Of course it was only one this time," she quipped.

Amar smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead. Later they slept for an hour on each other's shoulders. Divya woke up first when they arrived in Beneras.

" Amar   wake up we have reached our destination," she said   while nudging him.

He woke up and they grabbed their bags and headed out to the platform. The ride had taken longer this time because the train had to make a few stops along the way.
It was now nearing six am. The couple held hands as they got into the car send by one of Amar's contacts.

Maa and Babuji greeted them and told them to rest. Amar and Divya shared their concerns about someone trying to come here and cause problems. Maaji said Chintu would be up in an hour. In the meantime they would have the locals confuse anyone else who tried to find them.

Amar and Divya exchanged grateful smiles. Babuji told them to go rest for some time. They could focus on the rest of the plan later.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 18 June 2008 at 5:51pm

Go to top