Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Run to You- AD- last update pg 32 (Page 17)

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Sonali Di, It was AMAZING!
Haha, Amar daydreaming, so cute<3
Divya saw that car who belongs to Sindoora? Or was it someone else car? Thinking... LOL

Cont soon! Luv yaa<3 Charri<3

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
OMG....sonali did ur update was jus awesome please please countinue soon i cnt wait to read the nxt update Embarrassed
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone!

Part Seventeen
She jumped as she heard foot steps approaching behind her. She slowly turned around. She sighed with relief to see it was Bharat.

" Chalo Divya. An hum sub cricket khel lenge," he stated.

All the younger people in the colony gathered to play with them. Two teams were formed.

It was nearing half time when Sindoora and Chandra walked outside to watch the match. Divya flashed Amar a sly smile.

" Let's start a new game called revenge, " she whispered.

Amar smiled back at her. They turned to see Sindoora starring daggers at them. Divya sweetly smiled and waved hi to them.

Sindoora rolled her eyes. Chandra smiled slightly. It was Divya's turn to bat. She got ready for the   ball to come towards her. She hit the ball hard. Instead of clocking Sindoora or Chandra, it knocked out Chachi. As Divya started to run , the ground shook with Chachi falling on the field. All the fielders were stunned and couldn't get her out.

Later when it was Amar's turn, he whispered into Divya's ear, " Don't worry darling, this time we'll get them," he promised.

He got up to bat, and he slammed it harder than Divya had. The ball went square between Chandra and Sindoora , causing them to fall off their seats.

Bharat went to them to see how baldy they got hurt. They were ruffled and dirty from landing in a mud pit.

He had it moved this morning for this very reason.

By the match was finished, all the youngsters returned inside with Kamna leading the way.

Sindoora and Chandra had changed and were reading magazines and the newspapers.

Divya swung around and   stopped with a jolt behind Kamna.

" Kamna why don't these birds ever go out? They sat here all the time. How do they make money if they stay in all day?," Divya inquired.

Kamna turned wide eyed as Sindoora stared at them sternly.

"Kamna get her out of my face before I do something we all regret!," she exclaimed.

" Chalo mere saath Divya," Kamna said firmly.

Amar was about to walk forward to give Sindoora an answer, but Bharat stopped him and Divya quickly warned him with her eyes.

They all settled into their rooms.

Later Rajeev came to see Amar.

" Amar I know you love Divya very much and we all want to teach Sindoora a lesson, but we have to be careful. She is very sharp. We cannot risk any slips of tongue," he stated.

Amar nodded.

" I understand Rajeevji. I just cannot wait to really take Divya away from here. It is about time we stopped running and hiding. We want a peaceful life and we cannot do it until Sindoora is destroyed," he stated as he stared out into the sky.

Rajeev was upset that his real son would never be really close to him. However it had been the price he paid to save himself of losing Amar as an infant or child. Amar had lived to be an adult, and hopefully would live a long life in this janam.

Meanwhile Divya was thinking of other things they could do to disturb Sindoora. Then a light bulb hit her.   Since Sindoora was afraid of her destruction she would be afraid of the color of crimson red. They could leave some around the locked room. Then she would open it to see if Sagar and Vidya were in there.

Divya smiled. That would confuse her again that maybe they weren't Sagar and Vidya. The true fact they were but causing chaos in Sindoora's mind would be a good play in the game of revenge. She instilled fear in her when she was Vidya so many times. She tried to kill them so many times, but now it was time for the slow torture of Sindoora Pratap Singh.

She would relay this plan to Amar and Bharat in the morning. For now she would sleep, content that they could win this time.

Meanwhile, Sindoora rocked furiously in her chair. Why didn't these two die when they jumped? It seemed like they could have remembered their past janam, but the fall must have erased the upcoming memories from their minds. She was pretty sure Divya was starting to remember, but now she was a child. She did not even know who anyone was. In fact she displayed the innocence of Vidya before she came to know her truth all those years ago. However as long as Divya didn't become fully like Vidya, she had time to scheme a bit more. For now she wanted them close again, under the same roof so she could easily finish them before they remembered everything.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 09 June 2008 at 3:31pm
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
that was great update! i loved it! pleaz continue soon!
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
omg....sonali di ur update was awesome got to admit ur an awesome writer Embarrassed
chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATES!!!!! Clap

Sorry didi, I missed past 2 updates but i read those ones and this one because i was really busy and plus i was sick becuz i was sick all weekend uz of the heat ya but the updates were Funny LOL LOL LOL ...

Or kya idea tha!!!! Divya as a child Clap Clap Clap Amazing idea!!!!

Plz update soon.. and thanx for letting me know.. Smile
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
AMAZING UPDATE DI!
It was very good! I loved it!
Haha, I love Divya as a child! LOL
Cont soon!

Lu ya<3 Charri<3
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl