Frequent Posters

Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sooooooooooooo goooooodd cont soon please 😃
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks everyone, here is a fresh update!

Part Fourteen

Amar explained the whole story to Divya. She pondered everything in her mind for sometime.

"It's amazing how we managed to survive. I think we are getting a chance to live out our lives this time around," she stated in wonderment.

Amar nodded.

"God gave us another chance, we need a stronger plan, Rajeevji was telling me this last night," he stated.

Divya thought for a moment.

" Mere paas ek idea hai," she stated.

Amar looked at her in surprise.

" Tell me what's on your mind?," he inquired.

" Sindoora is very clever, but we can win against her if we play our cards right. Rajeev Uncle can take us back to Singh Mansion. I am sure your real mother would want you closer now. However we have to seem like we don't do anything. Also we need to reverse roles from last time. I was a great actress back in high school. I used to play an array of characters. This will be more difficult but I am sure we can make it believable," she stated firmly.

" Kya tum bacchi jaise..?." Amar inquired.

Divya nodded.

Sindoora will not expect it. Leken ab ke liye yeh baath sirf, mere, tere, Bharat aur Rajeevji ke beech mein honi chaiye hai," she stated.

" Theek hai. Sounds like an interesting plan," he stated with pride.

An hour later, both Bharat and Rajeev knew of the plan.

Suddenly Rajeev came bursting into the room.

" Bharat just called. Sindoora is coming here to see you both! She knows Divya is like a child now. You should be careful," he warned before leaving.

Sindoora arrived some time later.

Amar kept his head down and pretended to be devastated.

" Amar I am sorry. I thought you two were after my life. Now I realize I was wrong. You are my sister's real son. Why don't you two come to live in Singh Mansion?," she stated with fake concern.

Amar wanted to scoff at her. She was ruthless and fake. Nothing would make up for what she had done to them in this janam and the one before. Instead he spoke in a firm yet polite manner.

" I think it's best if you ask Divya. I rather she be comfortable. She is like a child now Children need to feel secure," he stated.

Sindoora nodded before looking towards Divya. She had her hair in pigtails.

" Aap kaun hai?," she asked looking scared.

" Beta mere naam Sindoora hai. Main Amar ke Badi Mom hoon. Kya tum humare ghar mein rehna chahti ho?," she asked.
Edited by adventure_gurl - 15 years ago
bmtd15 thumbnail
hahha that was so funny.. great plan divya.. .lol nice update
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That WAS MAINDBLOWING! OUTSTANDING! I LOVED IT! YOU'VE GOT TO COTINUE SOON!
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha that was an awesome update hun 😃 😃
luv it nd divya just awesome...and the ponytails...awwww 😊 😊
plez continue soon 😃 😃 😃
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Great update...please carry on soon... 😊
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😆 Divya is like a child now...that is completely awesome...i hope this plan works out!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for all the lovely comments!

Part Fifteen

Divya merely nodded. Everyone was gathered in the hall in Singh Mansion when Sindoora arrived with Amar and Divya.

Chacha and Chachi could not believe that Divya was now in the mental state of a child. Divya smiled sweetly. She went up to Chachi and smiled at her.

"What do you eat all day auntie. You look heavier than my teacher Mrs. Brown," she stated.

Chachi put her hand on her heart as everyone was either laughing or trying not to laugh. Amar tried to tell her to be quiet but she ignored him.

Kamna turned from surprised to trying to prevent herself from laughing out loud. Bharat remained solemn along with Rajeev and Mahua. Sindoora and Chandra rolled their eyes.

Divya continued with her rampage.

"Tomorrow we all will play cricket in the garden," she quipped.

Divya turned her attention to Sindoora and Chandra.

Amar smacked his hand on his forehead in frustration. Everyone else tensed up worrying what Divya would say next.

"You two are such boring aunties. You don't even look that old. Why don't you wear some nice clothes and join us for the cricket match tomorrow. We will all play together!" Divya exclaimed.

Sindoora looked at her angrily.

" This is just the trailer Sindoora Pratap Singh, see what we do next !," Divya thought to herself.

Bharat grabbed Divya by the arm.

" Maa, my old toys are in the storage , right? I will get them for her and it will keep her busy for some time," he stammered before leaving the room.

Little by little everyone left the hall for their rooms.

Amar was about to go after Divya and Bharat when Mahua stopped him.

" Beta, I want you to know your father didn't mean to send you away. He wanted to protect you. I want to get to know you if that are ok," Mahua said.

Amar turned to face her.

" Rajeevji told me everything. Leken waqt toh lag jayega
aapko jan na mein. I cannot just forget the family that has raised me for twenty-two years. They have given me what matters most. I don't care for the wealth of Singh Industries. Samrat is used this life style. You should get him bailed if you can and bring him here. I plan to marry Divya soon and settle in Beneras," he stated firmly.

Mahua frowned.

" I understand you cannot forget the family you have lived with so long, but how can you marry Divya in this state?," she inquired.

Amar got a bit angry.

" Divya would marry me no matter what my state was. I will not forsake her!," he declared before walking off.

Mahua stood stunned.

Vidya had married Sagar knowing his mental state was like a child's Rajeev must be right. These two had to be Sagar and Vidya. These days it was hard to find two people that were so devoted to each other like this. Her eyes began to tear as she recalled seeing Sagar and Vidya's dead bodies. They were now back. She hoped things worked out better this time.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 15 years ago
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

YAY me 1! 😆 😆

WOW! Amazing update Sonali Di!<3
I really liked it! Haha Divya is so funny!

This sentence made me crack up:

"What do you eat all day auntie. You look heavier than my teacher Mrs. Brown," she stated.       😆

Cont soon! I don't like waiting!

Love ya loads<33333 Charri<3

Edited by charri7878 - 15 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nce update, hope you can continue soon and hope to read some really nice divya scenes.