Ramayan
Ramayan

PLZ READ: regd videos, video updates etc

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

mods: please feel free to close this topic

there has been a few common questions regarding the videos, a lot of requests and  some dissatisfaction as to quality fo videros.

please go through this post where i have tried my best to answer teh recent confusion regd videos

regd video updates

most of the video updates  i post now r cam recorded videos of my own. naturally i have to compress them a lot. for an episode of average time length 18 min teh total file size is round 420 mb which i compress to 40 mb(today i compressed to 70 mb to see if it improves).

naturally at such a high compression ratio, the pic quality is compromised, i vouch for the sound quality. besides tehre is always interference with picture when it comes to cam recordings, so  the resultant pic quality of video is degenerating, i request you to bear thsi with me, our official updater always uploads high quality videos for online watching, these r just d/l back ups in cse you ant to keep them. i know very lousy back ups but i am really helplessBig smile

for file types

recently all the files i upload are 4shared files. tehre is nothing wrong with 4shared fiels and even i have stopped using password protection scheme so that it is easy for you people.

PLZ DO NOT REQUEST FOR ZSHARE LINKS ,reason:

i will be moving to germany this august for higher studies, all the files i upload are for you as well as for my personal back ups also, for the useful help taht 4shared provides ,i upload them all in 4shared so that i can find them together all when i want them , whihc is much unlike zshare. so i will not be posting any videos or songs (unless its a very rare case) in zshare

REQUEST FOR VIDEOS

as you can understand, moving to a diff country has lots of worries and hard work  and lot of problems too. right now, a lot of things are happening to me too fast , so i am not so much prompt in uploading and maintaining the song and video gallery. i try my best, but when its older episodes i have a large lag as i myself do not have those episodes with me.Big smile

so if you have some special songs you want, first put your req in song and video gallery, i try my best  to keep up with the requests. however if you find your request totally unsatisfied, plz  pm with all your requests at a time along with teh episode dates if possible, i will try my best to be of some use to my friends

all i need is some time to sort things out.

i hope you guys understand  what i am trying to say and i have ll yoru best wishes and love

thanks

TANNISTHA

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
we understand di Tongue
u take so much efforts to provide us with all songs and updates
we can of course do this much for u Tongue
Bhuvan_Pratichi Groupbie
Bhuvan_Pratichi
Bhuvan_Pratichi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged
but when will the regular rippers be in action again?
HobbitButt IF-Rockerz
HobbitButt
HobbitButt

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
It's ok Tannistha, we are glad you do so much for us. Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top