India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Why do you think Narpat left

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Again SP makers are playing hide and seek  with Narpat.

Why did he leave after saving his daughter's life?

Is he to ashamed to show his face to his children and Ambika?

Why does not he tell the truth to the ppl who trust him?

May be this will bring saloni kalika and rest of the family together.

what do you think?

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
May be he knows sum secret that only he knows and he is trying to save Shyama and Kalika. Is this weird thing possible ?
judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
To be honest I am starting not to like Narpat. At this time I don't particular care why he did what he did. since last night USA episode
(India episode 8/5/08) he told Gaj he loved shyma but he had a majboori.... I don't believe he knew Shyma was pregnant but I believe she was his girlfriend...

What I am interested in what he is doing now.

I agree Saloni would have listen to him. Nahar,Babhoo and Brijesh would have listen to him. All the people who still trust him but what does he do. He avoids them like a thief in the night. Poor Saloni running around trying to tell every-one my father is a good man.

Not only did he avoid her today but when he went to Gaj and Saloni realize that her father came to see Gaj. She realize he was avoiding her.. Why is he punishing Saloni

I also think that he should have faced Society and not let his family deal with the fallout.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

May be he knows sum secret that only he knows and he is trying to save Shyama and Kalika. Is this weird thing possible ?
It is very  possible.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by judyp

To be honest I am starting not to like Narpat. At this time I don't particular care why he did what he did. since last night USA episode
(India episode 8/5/08) he told Gaj he loved shyma but he had a majboori.... I don't believe he knew Shyma was pregnant but I believe she was his girlfriend...

What I am interested in what he is doing now.

I agree Saloni would have listen to him. Nahar,Babhoo and Brijesh would have listen to him. All the people who still trust him but what does he do. He avoids them like a thief in the night. Poor Saloni running around trying to tell every-one my father is a good man.

Not only did he avoid her today but when he went to Gaj and Saloni realize that her father came to see Gaj. She realize he was avoiding her.. Why is he punishing Saloni

I also think that he should have faced Society and not let his family deal with the fallout.
I totally agree with you. samar and kaveri say something and he vanishes. He should face his loved ones and tell them the truth if not any one else.
smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hmm i think shayma will clear all this misunderstanding ... narpat not saying a word ... i guess he did try on day one but nobody listened to him

i want kalika to sort kaveri out ... shes strong enuff to show kaveri her place ... n stop the treatment kaveri givingto ambika

i think they playing hide n seek to drag the story a bit until shayma starts recovering when she sees narpat
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smiles_uk

hmm i think shayma will clear all this misunderstanding ... narpat not saying a word ... i guess he did try on day one but nobody listened to him

i want kalika to sort kaveri out ... shes strong enuff to show kaveri her place ... n stop the treatment kaveri givingto ambika

i think they playing hide n seek to drag the story a bit until shayma starts recovering when she sees narpat
the question is how will Narpat see shyama. I hope now he thinks it is ok to see shyama.

I know I don't like this dragging. how can a person runaway right after surgery. It is bit absurd.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top