dgba
dgba

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

Short update:

Kanav and Raina come to India.

Neena's barsi is held….

Vidyuth and Kinjal are getting married…

Kinjal doesn't love Vidyuth anymore and is unhappy with the marriage...she is a completely changed person….

Detailed update:

The epi starts with hymns and all the gods are shown…(just like the way when all the new BT serial stats)

5 years later…..

Singthia mansion:

Preparations are going on for Neena's barsi…Kanav's mom take some flowers and look at Neena's picture sadly…

Kinjal's home:

Preparations are in full swing for Kinjal-Vidyuth wedding…Urmila is all dressed up ordering around people around….dole starts to play and Vidyuth and some girls dance…urmila comes there and ask Vidyuth what he's doing here as he's suppose to come in the evening…Vidyuth says barath will come when it's suppose to come….but your son in law is here…your daughter took five years to say yes to the marriage…so I decided to come her and run away  with her…so where is she can I meet her…urmila says no ….because before the wedding you can't meet her…Vidyuth says that's ok…I waited 5yrs…I can wait 5 more hours….

Singthia mansion:

Kanav's mom tell Neena's picture…it's been 5 yrs since we lost you….Kanav went to USA with Raina…and the last time I saw her was when she was 2 yrs old in USA….3yrs later I'm seeing her for the first time today….. he never came to your barsi….but finally agreed to come today after five years…but this time I'm not gona let him go…some how I'm gona make them stay…I'm incomplete without them….

Air port:

A plane land….a girl is shown surrounded by luggage…she says I have to do all the work around here….no signed of dad….all the luggage is here but where is dad….Kanav comes from behind and carry Raina and they look at each other….Raina is mad and ask Kanav to put her down….she turn away from Kanav and says I don't want to talk to you….Kanav ask why….she says does anyone leave a girl all alone in a airport like this….what if someone took me away….Kanav says then I would destroy  that person….Raina says I still don't want to talk to you….Kanav hold his ears and says I'm sorryEmbarrassed….Raina says you always say that and do the opposite…Kanav says this time it's a promise….Raina says papa you have said sorry to me…1111 times…when it gets up to 10,000 you will do what I ask you to doLOL….he promises and they leave…

Outside the air port: (must watch scene of the dayEmbarrassed)

Raina hugs the ground and Kanav asks what she's doing…Raina says taking the blessing from the mother India…..because grandma if I come to India take her blessing so she'll love me more……mother India is good…but papa how did my mom look like…. (Tere dill se mere dill ka… stats to play)… Kanav says your mom was the best... she was the sweetest of all……she always had lot of bangles on her hands….they show kinjal getting ready for her wedding..she is putting red bangles on…Kanav and Raina are in a car and Kanav take Raina on to his lap and says your mom had a unique voice…..every color looked good on her…in what ever she wears she looked pretty….kinjal is shown putting a necklace on….Kanav says her eyes…her eyes had a different story…no matter how sad she is in her heart….her eyes always looked happy….Kinjal's face is shown…then she look up at the camera…(Kanav's voice says her eyes always had a wish for new beginning….new hope)…Kanav tell Raina your mom never forgot to wear her ear rings…kinjal is shown putting on earrings….Kanav says the earring s slowly moves when the wind blows….your mom was very beautiful.....her face had a innocence that you have on your face and hold Raina's face….and says you look exactly like your mom….Raina hugs Kanav saying I love you papaEmbarrassed….   

Kinjal's room:

Kinjal is shown in her wedding dress…urmila comes there….and says she look really pretty and parents always wish to see the day they get their daughters married and send them to their sasural….and thank kinjal for agreeing to the marriage…Urmila says Vidyuth is here and wants to meet you and says everything that happened…kinjal is getting ready and looks as if she's not excited about the marriage….urmila ask her if she's happy ......then she hears Vidyuth singing and goes to see...kinjal is unhappy...

At the marriage hall:

Vidyuth starts to sing 'kabseh aye hay tere dulhe raja' (from kuch kuch hota hay)….Niharika and sukrati are watching…..Sukrati is really happy….

Singthia mansion:

Kanav and Raina have arrived home and they run inside…..

At the marriage hall:

Urmila join in to the song….kinjal comes to the balcony and watch Vidyuth dance around Urmila….Sukrati and kinjal are happy…Urmila cries seeing kinjal and sing….

Singthia mansion:

Kanav, his mom, Raina and all the guests are sitting and the barsi is going on….back at the marriage hall everyone is dancing and having fun…while kinjal watches sadly…

At the marriage hall:

Kinjal is walking in the dark ……her voice over says….it takes only one accident to change your life forever…..in my life 5 years ago…on this day…two accidents happened….my best friend Neena died and my child's death….that accident didn't just kill them it killed me tooOuch….after that I didn't want to live…but Vidyuth sir is right….we have to live our life.... some times for our selves and some times for others….I'm living for my family but not for myself….I'm starting a new life today…I'm marring Vidyuth sir today….which was a dream of mine 5 years ago…but today…for some reason my heart doesn't accept him and is not happy….I used to love him but today…my love for him is lost some where in myself….why this happened I don't know….and I don't have the strength to find out why I don't love him either…..  

Vidyuth comes there and says mom asked me not to meet you before marriage but I wanted to see you first in the wedding dress….I waited five years for this wedding….and on the day you told me you didn't love me I felt very bad…I thought something is missing in my love for you…even after going to London I tried to forget you but I couldn't so I came back….I didn't think you'll say yes after five years….I thought I would have to wait another 7-8 years at least…but thank god you said yes….kinjal doesn't respond she just look at Vidyuth with her sad face….urmila yell at Vidyuth for seeing kinjal before wedding…and make him leave….(hymns starts to play)kinjal says she's marring Vidyuth only for the happiness of her family and Vidyuth but she doesn't understand why she feels that there is some one else out there for her….and by marring Vidyuth she's letting them go away…..she look at the sky and ask god to guide her and send some kind of signal before it's too late….

Precap:  Sukrati says look my daughter in law came….Niharika says meaning kinjal destroyed Vidyuth life….Sukrati says no….kinjal is coming down stairs and she stops all of a sudden…urmila asks whys she stopped…Vidyuth too looks up….the marriage is going on.... manthras are playing and Vidyuth and kinjal exchange warmalas…..kinjal and Vidyuth are about to take pheras….when Raina comes running and screams "mom"…kinjal stops and doesn't complete the phera…..

Today's epi rating….8.5/10….it was a good episode…love the way kinjal was introduced after five years….with Kanav's description of her….i hope he described kinjal becasue neena had none of the qualities that kanav said....Kanav has become a fun loving person….and kinjal has turned in to a stone…felt really bad for her….she doesn't love Vidyuth so this is a one sided love marriage…..probably its going the Kuch Kuch hota hay way….where child bring the couple together….

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dgba - 19 May 2008 at 5:55pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanasweetcandyDohasuvipritijoshibijal81chinnasrinupskcrazyballwassup28amber20twinecool-Demi-k-ekta fanneela226Mitu1228-bhootni-pop77

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Thankss DD..was waiting for it!! LOL Wink...Awww...Vidytuh is sooo sweet!! Big smile Embarrassed
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
vidyuth is really sweet
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot Clap
Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
thnx
luvapple Newbie
luvapple
luvapple

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
gr8 updt.......... Smile

thank you soooo much........
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Dulshani!

Kanav was so cute with his daughter and the way they interacted Big smile Poor Kinjal...she have lost her happiness but hopefully the kid will bring the parents together Embarrassed

It was so funny to see chaterbox turned Urmila LOL

BT have copied KKHH...doesnt even have a orginal ideas LOL

fathmin Newbie
fathmin
fathmin

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
thanks Tongue

Go to top