India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Hit or Miss (Page 2)

Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Megz, you forgot last week when Rahul says "Thuim log karo chamatkar aur hum kare baladkar" LOL LOL LOL Or the burkha joke...when Atul puts a hand on Rahul's heart Wink LOL LOL

Yea, lots of vulgarity... LOL

nyla_193 Goldie
nyla_193
nyla_193

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

actualy i  fink the pranks can be cute but they make the characters who are meant to be doctors look really immature

the creatives shud move on....

Edited by nyla_193 - 19 May 2008 at 2:44pm
neelam7 Senior Member
neelam7
neelam7

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I can only hope that someone from creatives visit IF and be aware that we are really not enjoying this comedy..

Its good to have humour in romance but no comedy..(or shld I say vulgarity), atleast they shld keep some dignity for medical profession..

Lonalvala is the only golden opportunity left for creatives to stop this kiddish pranks get back to the core...
roshniv3 IF-Dazzler
roshniv3
roshniv3

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
yeah but it will come back soon

Heart Roshni
krystall Senior Member
krystall
krystall

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
neelam- dignity for the medical profession? hahaa....DMG had lost that years ago. When they stopped following up individual patient cases and started running around like bafoons. When they got suspended I was literally so happy! I thought- NOW some maturity.NOW some friendship and teamwork to win shashank back But nooooooooooooooo look what they did instead?!?!?! Mujhe vo kehtey hain na- 'ghin aa rahi hai' at how they are mutilating the show.
Heyybabyydolll Goldie
Heyybabyydolll
Heyybabyydolll

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i think sumwere in bitween hit n miss!!!!
if hit dan 4 only da comedy n if miss dan 4 deir current track n wut dey r showin in da track!!!! Angry
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelam7

I had been patiently watching DMG for past 2-3 weeks and am  very dissapointed with creatives. they are killing the romance and humor  of their serial by showing some kiddish pranks are overacting by our actors..

Todays episode was more like watching some C grade movie, one was forced to laugh on their silly comedy, it was more like watching Kya Kool hain hum where the humor was replaced by vulgarity( sorry.. but showing too much of guys using oranges to have breast was just too much)..

I think this week would be a miss or hit for creatives, if they keep contuining with this vulgar comedy and not concentrate on bringing Armi and idz track back to normal, then I  am sorry to say that they would have time to win back their viewers..

what do you guys feel?

I am with you.
-Wishes- IF-Dazzler
-Wishes-
-Wishes-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krystall

neelam- dignity for the medical profession? hahaa....DMG had lost that years ago. When they stopped following up individual patient cases and started running around like bafoons. When they got suspended I was literally so happy! I thought- NOW some maturity.NOW some friendship and teamwork to win shashank back But nooooooooooooooo look what they did instead?!?!?! Mujhe vo kehtey hain na- 'ghin aa rahi hai' at how they are mutilating the show.

exactly... suspension means some repentance some seroius moments n then back to work and then again a little romance a little cases...it would have been perfect

and like Veena (dmg07) said...no need of AR confession even cute moments between RM, AA and KS would do... light comedy would do.... A and R realizing tht they miss each other whn doing various things @ Lonavala wil do...anything but this....

nice post

its really "hit ya miss"...already i dont see many of the names of ppl who used to make posts earlier...they r already gone

Go to top