FF shades of luv3 **Epilogue Pg 2**26/8 - Page 8

Posted: 15 years ago
hey
gr8 part...loved d end. im so glad they didnt change...bst frds b4 everythn πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
gr8 ff
hey sonia
wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

i must say a grt start n a grt end but a BEAUTIFULL ending 😳

juz luved it πŸ‘

keep up da gudddd wrk
luv ya n tak care
mahru
omg sonia its very good ending loved it
its just mind blowing πŸ‘ loved it
omg they still fight but enjoy thats awesome
iam happy for anjali
its truly loveable
thanks a lot for ur pm
ohh forgot to say loved dia and arman saying dia needs a brother / sister to play is awesome 😳
i will be waiting for ur other ff
OMG, that was mindblowing, really loved reading your ff, cant wait till u start the next one. im going to miss reading updates on this but enjoyed evry bit of it!!

thanks for the PM,

Sania
Hi sonia😊 dear  wow brilliant endπŸ‘. loved it😳. the relationships u portrayed between AR was so sweet and nice😳. where they understood each other so well. never the need to emphasis there love towards each other, all there but not spoken yet they know each others heart beat. really awesome.  hope u continued with this a bit longer but i guess al have to come to end one days.😊 will be waiting eagerly for ur new ff.
😊😊
tc
luv
sash😊
hey soniya this has been the wonderfulest ff that i have readen so fast and i will miss this ff alot as every time i am watiting for ur pm thinking that when will u pm and i will run up to the post and start readin the update...well i just want to say that u r a great writer and i reall apreciate all ur hard work on this ff..thankc for every update......can u please pm the link of new ff whenever u will start one please?
thanc
❀️MONA
Very Nice Sonia
I really loved your all parts
You written it sooooooooo well & way of express is also fantastic
Good Work πŸ‘
Keep Rocking
-----Karan-----
That was a beautiful ending to a beautiful FF....Gr8 job!!!!...Ill be waiting for ur updates of Just Once...
hey sonia,
very well written epilogue .
a perfect ending for a perfect couple 😊 😊 😊
and sweety would like to say i enjoyed reading the entire ff .
i wish i cud get this printed as a novel and keep with me forever .

im not that a book reader , but i loved reading the ff's .
Great job Sonia! This was truly amazing...I'm sooo happy for you that your fanfic reached to it's third part! πŸ‘ well done...you've written beautifully and the couple in your fanfic was REAL and easy to relate to. Great job! Can't wait for your next one!!!! πŸ‘

Shweta