FF shades of luv3 **Epilogue Pg 2**26/8 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

PART 23

Seeing their mouth ALMOST still hanging n face had almost paled  ridz giggled further

her stomach was paining very badly all becoz she was controlling her laughter

she felt her stomach is right now like a balloon... like balloon keeps air inside, she has kept her giggling n laughter inside...she wanted to burst out laughing...but she couldn't spoil her plan

she glanced at armi indirectly saying do something i cant control

he mentally laughed at her condition while her pretend bf was smiling at RM...as if showing he is a good guy and madly in love with the gurl who is in his arms

which made the movement more Difficult for AR especially for ridz...she wanted to laugh, jump, dance, shout (saying her plan is successful) seeing RM's face but a part of her heart felt bad too for playing this mind games with people who brought her n armi close

before she could even thinking of ruining this drama, rahul found his voice back "hi ridhima"

which certainly brought ridz back to present world...pushing her thoughts out of her mind, smiling at RM she grabbed his pretending bf's hand, "MEET MY ANGAD"

extending his hand angad smiled

shaking hands rahul smiled weakly "hi angad"

while muski's eyes fell on something which gave her another big shock and a confirmation that ridz n angad r a couple

Believing armi words RM now thought angad was with them in dubai thats concludes (according to them) armi wanted to go with ridz to dubai soo that angad and ridz could spent some nice sometime together alone which would be difficult if keerti would be there

sitting in the drivers seat rahul gave a faint smile to muski who sat in the passenger seat while ridz took the center seat of the back seat as angad n armi both sat besides her

since they knew angad was also with them in dubai they politely had asked him if he wants a ride to his place which acted as a topping to their mischievous plan

the starting mins of the car ride was silent...there was no sound as if someone has just died

RM were lost in the land of thoughts...trying to DIGEST what they heard n saw now...trying to understand wat is going on...questioning themselves do AR love each other or not??...the perfect acting done by three of them surely hit RM, confused them for sure

plus some things which were not part of their plan also played for them indirectly and ofcourse unknowingly

"she was wearing a locket on which it was written AR, that means A for angad and R for ridhima" muski mumbled under her breath

it depends on us how we see certain stuff, in muski's case she saw it in completely wrong light

totally ignoring A stands for armaan too

while muski had almost digested the fact, rahul was still facing difficulty in digesting the stuff

seeing RM lost in their world of thoughts from last 5 mins armi grinded

as his eyes traveled to ridz he saw her smiling faintly and holding her stomach with one hand,

how much she wished to burst out seeing the lost look on RM's face he only knew, controlling her laughter was really very difficult for her

seeing angad looking at RM's faces as if studying it he giggled further

suddenly a thought entered his mischievous brain which widened his smiled naturally

feeling his warm fingers on edge of her waist under her short pink kurti her eyes grew wide while skipping a beat

seeing she went slight red armi tickled ridz slightly and naughtily enjoying her soft skin touch

feeling her throat drying and her body shivering she took a deep breath to calm herself

feeling armi pinched her mischievously she yelled with a cry "ouch, STOP IT"

hearing her rahul immediately applied the brakes plus came out from the land of thoughts

armi with drew his hands away seeing rahul was about to turn his face

muski, angad looked at ridz with a confused expression

listening to rahul's question "wat happened ridz" armi smilingly mumbling "ab kya bologi"

"aa...i was not...not telling u...i was telling a mosquito who just bite me" rubbing her hand to make her acting perfect she continued "that too very badly...i will kill that mosquito if he tries 2 bite me again"

RM, Angad understood it is a plain lie by her tone only

angad understood that mosquito is armaan while RM thought it was angad

this small naughtiness by armi certainly made rahul realize angad-ridz is really a couple...it certainly helped him to digest the false truth laid in front of him

entering sapna's room around 1 a clock armi announced "hello gurls"

seeing the sight in front of him he rolled his eyes

all bags were open...all shopping stuff was here and there...to be precise the whole room was a total mess

seeing they didn't even acknowledged him he mumbled "gurls"

not known to the fact that ridz did saw him but wanted to have some fun

seeing armi walking towards them from the corner of her eyes she smiled n continued showing sapna all the stuff "sapna see this perfume"

smelling the perfume sprinkled on her wrist "ridz its nice yaar"

seeing armi standing in front of hem folding his hand across his chest with a annoyed expressed ridz suppressed her giggle "hey bro when did u come"

finally looking a him with a innocent expression she sided sapna but mischief evident in her eyes "yea when u came??"

sitting besides her n opposite of sapna he whispered " nataunki, actor"

seeing ridz was giggling, sapna looked at her with a confused expression "wat is making u laugh"

interrupting hem wih a evil smile he looked a ridz "ahh i came here to inform u both angad is coming home now"

listening to him sapna looked up not believing wat she heard "at this hr??"

secretly wrinkling at ridz he informed sapna "yea...just like that only"

hearing the door bell rang sapna announced thinking they must be tired "i will open, u two must be tired"

while AR started wrapping the stuff, cleaning the room in short

sitting in the lawn with AR angad picked the coffee "So now wat u guys want to do"

ridz looked at armi who was sitting next 2 him looking lost in some deep thoughts "dont u guys think we r doing wrong with them after all they were the one who"

interrupting her armi looked at her "ur right but my six sense says someone else is too evolved with them"

ridz n angad very well knew armi's six sense can never be wrong, ridz passed a smile at him saying k we will continue his act while angad questioned continued "whom u wanna find out"

seeing how nicely angad is ready 2 help them out, he smiled at him "yea bro plus"

"ur enjoying this prank" ridz interrupting him knowing exactly wat he was going 2 say

listening 2 her he smiled...felt a happiness inside him seeing she knows him very well

angad announced seeing their love infront of his eyes, "soo finally we r continuing this act"

holding ridz hand he smiled evilly "yea and for tomorrow my plan is simple yet sharp"

glancing at hem he continued "in the evening when we will be with RM, angad u have to come in sangivni secretly puncher their car"

seeing their confused expression he continued "and then i will take them for a ride which will be full of fun...a ride of surprises and shocks...a ride to a place which will shock them more...a ride in which i will do stuff which will confuse them more"

entering the room she announced loudly "im ready" seeing he was standing in front of mirror combing his hair she smiled n continued happily "before u"

turning behind he looked at her...she was looking simple n elegant in a pair of purple shirt and slim fit jeans leaving her hair open

seeing she walked towards him he smiled n continued to comb his hair "wow i thought now i will have to yell for 15 mins may be then u would be ready in half an hr"

seeing her slight annoyed expression he chucked...leaning on the edge of the dresser she mumbled something

bending towards her he smiled...kissing her cheeks he whispered "sorry i was just kidding yaar, u must be knowing naa"

"i know but then too u better be sorry" she softly said looking at him with a slight smile playing on her lips

standing besides him now she smiled broadly seeing their reflection on the mirror while armi applied some perfume on him

"we definitely look good together" she thought

looking at his reflection she chucked "someone is looking smart today"

admiring himself he proudly announced "thanks...i know i always look smart"

smiling evilly, keeping her hand on her waist "im talking about myself not u...am i not looking smart today?"

"now u should be sorry"

smiling at him she denied cheekily "u only told naa no sorry no thanks" witnessing his slight annoyed expression she continued "k i will give u something else instead of sorry, will do"

he almost threw the perfume on the dresser "naake aur puch puch (y r u asking, give give)"

pulling her by her waist he smiled "give"

understanding his true intention she smiled slight shyly "no im not talking about that...leave me i wanna give u something else"

behaving like a true baby he tighten the grip "no but i want a kiss"

trying 2 loosen the grip she teased him "not now we r getting late for sangivni"

seeing his luck wasn't by his side he frowned, as her words registered he smiled   "sangivni, ahh there will be rahul and muskaan also naa i will tell them everything"

she signed seeing he was blackmailing her now, knowing the fact whatever happens he wouldn't do that, with total confident "k then i will help u, dont worry"

seeing his blackmailing didn't work he frowned

seeing his frowned look n his face she smiled at her victory

as she couldn't see his frowned expression she leaned n kissed his cheeks softly

feeling her lips on his cheeks he smiled

pinching her nose n kissing it lightly "good gurl...now lets go"

picking up his watch he went ahead to tie it around his wrist when suddenly

ridz pulled his watch from his hand n placed a small box wrapped with a silver wrapper in his hand

reading the small note "love u loads" on it he smiled

looking up he gave her a questioning look, she smiled saying "just like that only"

wearing the new pair of watch she brought, he smiled while she informed him "i picked this up from dubai only when u got frustrated n left the shop to chill outside"

seeing he still didn't say anything it about the watch she continued "if u didn't like it, give it to me back"

walking out of he room he knocked his eye brows "and wat will u do with it, its not a ladies watch"

thinking for a while she smiled broadly "i will...will give it to my bf angad"

chucking, smiling he whispered in her ears "pretending bf"... she giggled n nodded, never in her wildest dream she thought one day she will be having a pretending bf

"no its wonderful" he exclaims, wrinkling at her he continued "u buy another for ur so-called-bf"

PART 24

Sitting opposite to armi in her cabin ridz's eyes were fixed on the screen of the laptop...completely engrossed in her laptop

"DUMBO will u stop playing ur stupid game" while looking quite bore

"ahh two mins more" said as sweetly as she could, not wanting to make him to angry

"this is the fourth or fifth time ur asking for two mins"

seeing she didn't bother to reply at all or look at him once in last 10 mins  "Dammit...y dont u remove ur eyes n insert it inside the laptop only"

she chucked "nice idea...but u will have to help me to remove them" grinning she continued knowing he wasn't angry jus frustrated at her game "and plz smile ur frustrated look doesn't suit u"

seeing that without even looking up she knew wat expression he had he smiled n heard her mumbling while her eyes still hadn't left the screen "good...thats like a good boy...i love u for this"

"ur two mins r over" seeing she opened her mouth to ask for another set of two mins he loudly warned her "don't u dare ask for more two mins"

with a grin ridz shrugs still playing the game "k then three mins"

finally getting from the chair he walked towards her saying "i didn't have my lunch...so that i can spent sometime with u and u r playing this game"

hearing someone knocked the door he turned while ridz ordered to come in

seeing the peon/ward boy coming in and keeping the tray of sandwiches and coffee on the small table armi couldn't stop himself from smiling

smiling while thinking how much well she knew him...knew he would be hungry...and somehow didn't wish to go to the filled canteen today

seeing no longer she was glued to the laptop screen but jumping up and down he shook his head thinking 'has she lost it'

before he could say anything she threw her arms around him announcing with lights of joy n happiness in his ear...but slightly loud for his poor ear "i won...yipee yipee...hurray"

hugging her back he struggled not to laugh much seeing her childish behavior

finishing the sandwich tapping her tummy "im full...so now moron u can go on have my coffee too"

seeing he smiled at her while sitting right besides her she smiled back saying "u know wat i somehow feel ur plan is risky...its not that im sacred of risky plans but u know they may understand we"

cutting her in between he took her hand in his n reassured her in a different style "tell me one thing y didn't u figure out RM's plan before...y soo late"

seeing her thoughtful expression he smiled at her "k let me guess that time u were trapped within...u were busy trying to compensate wat exactly u feel for me or rather was trying to solve the confusing puzzle...same goes for me...EXACTLY SAME WILL HAPPEN WITH THEM...

they will never realize all this is a plan and when they do realize our work will be done" seeing she nodded with a smile while pressing his hand he pinched her nose saying "understood dum dum dumbo"

smiling excitedly "i can't wait to see the expressions on their face, dont u thing it will be something worth seeing" seeing he nodded in reply n looked at his watch she smiled

seeing the time indicating...its duty time kissing her hand slightly he left her cabin while ridz went back to the files

as the sun withdrew his rays from the planet earth and moon came with its beautiful light time came for action...time came for armi's plan...time came for some fun

the day was wonderful for RM as they didn't see AR much

no this wasn't the plan...

since ridz wanted to save her energy for evening she appeared less in front of them plus thanks to the trip she had loads of file work becoz of which most of her day went in her cabin only

and armi was too busy with a surgery in the afternoon and rounds in the morning

walking in the parking alot muski smiled at a news which she heard a couple of hrs back "rahul u know wat" seeing he looked at her curiously she announced "keerti aunty will be back by tomorrow evening"

seeing rahul signed a relief she continued "i think aunty is the only one who can do something now"

a thought popped in rahul's mind...mumbling 'jealousy' he smiled n looking at muski, " muskaan jealousy is the only way we find out they love each other or not"

he further questioned "was armi jealous seeing ridz in angad's arms??"

racking her brain cells she tried to remember but failed "i didn't notice him"

rahul chucked talking hold of her hand "like me u were busy looking at angad-ridz"

phase one was successful...RM found their car punched and AR offered them lift

sitting in the car with RM,AR had a mysterious smile on their face

"ohhk angad...yea we will be there...ofcourse as u say...i will bring muskaan n rahul too...love u too" listening to ridz's one side talk armi smiled while sitting behind RM looked at each other thinking "now wat??"

after lots of pleading by AR, RM agreed going for a dinner tonight with three of them

not knowing they r going into a lion's den which wouldn't be a good place for them AT ALL

seeing the place they have landed RM got shocked

knowing the fact they couldn't back out now they passed a fake smile to them

seeing angad walked towards them gave a hug to ridz shook hands with armi muskaan tried to give a proper fake smile

as angad shook hands with rahul angad mentally noted all the dos and don't ridz told him n announced  "im glad u both could make it...i just wanted thank u guys for the ride yesterday" "nice restaurant naa...this is one of my fav"

all RM could do in return looking at the same restaurant they had brought AR now was smile...a fake smile...

Walking towards on the round shape stylish modern table ridz mentally thought where exactly she should sit

according to her 'a place exactly opposite to RM so that they could see her mind-blowing acting from the perfect angel and between both her bfs would be best'

seeing RM took their seat ofcourse next to each other she grabbed the chair almost opposite to them while indicating armi to sit on the empty seat between her and muski leaving a spare chair between her and rahul for angad who was parking the car

walking towards their table angad smiled ...bending slightly n bringing his hand out "ridz lets Dance"

keeping her hand in his she smiled n winked at armi silently which went unnoticed by RM "as u say"

walking towards the dance floor hand in hand they smiled seeing their plan going very well...holding ridz by her waist angad whispered "this song is for u from armaan"

song played was ek din tere rahon mein from film naqaab

seeing them dancing soo closely RM were shocked...as if someone has just dropped a big rock on their head

while armi was having his glass of wine and enjoying their dance

he knew according to RM  R-AN were dancing very closely but only if they could see with his eyes they would realize they weren't dancing that closely compare to the last two dances he had done with ridz

infact they were very smartly talking quietly which only he could see but for RM they were lost in each others eyes...arms....in a new world where they two were only there

flashes of AR's dance on the same dance floor knocked RM's senses

how much they wished to run from there but they just couldn't

silently watching them from the corner of his eyes plus remembering their dance, their close proximity armi smiled

remembering their parking alot conversation RM looked at armaan

to see if there is any trance of jealousy lying on his face after Seeing ridz-angad's close dance that too on the same dance floor????

seeing there wasn't even even a single trance of jealousy...infact he looked totally chilled out, relaxed and was smiling broadly...looking quiet happy...they frowned

'how could he not be jealous???? If he loves her he should be, atleast slightly' They thought

he wasn't jealous but yes he did wished or wanted to dance with her right now...replace angad right now...

'i can dance with her at home too, away from every1' he thought n smiled sheepishly

plus he knew or rather had seen ridz seeing him from time to time from the corner of eyes

'yes she is in angad's arms but can't friends share a dance together??' well this is wat RM forgot or AR made them forget this reality

getting up from his seat he question RM "I will be bak in a min, I need a glass of wine...u guys need anything" seeing they shook their head negatively he smiled n walked away

ridz had just finished telling angad the whole dance episode of last time after he asked him 2 dozen times in last 2 mins

listening to the whole dance episode he chucked while they danced in each other's arms "whao...it would have been a free show for everyone if all u guys had kissed"

seeing RM were busy talking to each other and armaan was listening to their conversation from behind the pillar she looked at angad mumbling 'free show huh' and next second hit his foot with her high heels smiling cheekily and with innocent look she questioned "do u want to say anything more huh"

trying 2 calm himself as he felt the pain on his poor foot he declared "gosh ur still evil"

"thanks but no thanks for ur compliment" she answered while wondering wat is armi doing behind pillar

"wat r u thinking muski" rahul questioned seeing muski lost somewhere

seeing his husband's concern she smiled holding his hand he said "armaan was not at all jealous...ridz is dancing with angad soo closely seems to be lost in the dance...see she looks soo happy today even more than that day"

remembering muski's words, he also witnessed the pendant today n felt dishearted seeing them dancing infront of his eyes "plus that pendant...i think lets just enjoy the time tomorrow we will speak to her about wat next to do"

seeing they were happy without each other muski signed with little disappointment "or dump this plan if they r happy like this only...tomorrow we three will decide the future of"

hiding behind the pillar armi could hear their conversation but not properly all thanks to the loud music but he did got a confirmation...that his six sense was right once again

how much he wished now to confront them and end this once and for all...he would get the name tonight but he knew RM would refuse all this plan n third person thing

seeing RM stopped talking as he took the seat next to them, innocently he asked "wat were u guys talking about...as u both saw me u guys stopped"

listening 2 armi, muski smiled n rahul in attempt 2 diffuse the situation answered bak "nothing jus"

thinking of giving one more shock 2 hem armi questioned once again "let me guess...about me and dumbo...about the dance we did here last time"

not able 2 stop herself anymore muski asked him in a no non sense tone "u dont love her"

he smiled taking a sip from his wine glass he answered "i love her as a friend ONLY and angad loves her as a lover" emphasizing on the word only n mumbled 'just change the name upside down'

seeing the sad smile on their face he mentally smile n continued "anyways last time here we were going to kiss each other becoz...atmosphere was soo romantic...she is sexy and im hot soo we just got carried away"

looking ahead n back at them he questioned "anyways forget the past dont they look perfect together??...im planning a surprises engagement ceremony for them, isn't it a nice idea??"

now used to the shocks their jaw didn't drop but yea they were taken back "yes its a nice idea" rahul answered for both of them with a fake smile

Edited by dmg_sonia - 15 years ago

PART 25

As the night became darker...the dinner almost came to an end

the surrounding tables were getting deserted too...the shiny stars was mingling with the smiling moon and the dark clouds stood behind them as a background making them look perfect

armi smiled n excused himself for a min...he had noticed a silent grin on ridz face...as she left saying she needs to go to wash room...that movement it seemed as if she is going to grab a Kohinoor that too at a nothing price

finally finding her he signed opening the passenger door of his car, "wat r u doing here??" she asked seeing him suddenly

gesturing her to let him sit he retorted "this should be my question"

smiling at him she sat in his lap...as armi sat in her place still looking puzzled and confused "i and angad thought of playing their tricks on them only" she informed pointing towards the bug

leaning on him, making herself comfortable she continued while armi wrapped his arms around her waist "hopefully the last trick of all this...gosh im tried of this plus u know it isn't right to fool them, they did soo much for us"

seeing she was hiding the bug in between the pile of CD's he smiled "smart gurl...staying with me even ur brain has started working"

"yea right...anything else" she sarcastically mumbled while closing her eyes, feeling him near her...smelling his toxic perfume "do we really need to go inside" she asked not wanting to let go of this precious movement

he smiled holding her waist more tightly while looking at her face glowing as she was still leaning on him "lets just tell them the facts, all problem will be solved"

shaking her head, opening his eyes suddenly she jerked up "NOO, i wanna who is the sweet stranger, i wanna thank who soo ever he or she is"

"ohhk" kissing her cheeks lightly he smiled seeing she was smiling "come on lets go...or else angad will kill us"

"nice plan guys...hopefully this will end today" sitting in angad's car armi announced while thinking...

...if all RM spell out the person's name while traveling back to their home in his car, all things will be sorted out tomorrow morning

convincing RM to take his car while angad would drop him and ridz was a bit difficult but not impossible

"im tired" ridz mumbled while laying down comfortably on the back seat

"from whom?? armaan??" angad questioned while looking at armi and chucked

seeing she didn't answer back which was unusual they looked back n smiled seeing she fell asleep

"WATT im not getting engaged to ridz at all, not also if its just a fake engagement" angad announced loudly after armi informed him wat he said to RM

patting his shoulder armi shook his head "CHILL DUDE...i just said for fun nothing like that im going to do" throwing his head back armi laughed seeing the sacred look on his face "waise bhi whatever i say will not always happen...if tomorrow i will say im going to be future prime minister...do u think that will also happen??"

NeXT DAY

as one more hectic day came to an end...AR sat in ridz room holding the bug in their hand while waiting for angad to reach here asap soo that the under cover person could be out for once and for all

opening the door as the bell rang, keerti shook her head seeing angad standing in front of him

remembering the morning conversation with RM at a coffee shop she looked not pleased seeing him over here but somewhere she felt ridz-angad news is fake

hearing "hello aunty" from him she shook her head and welcomed him inside with a smile

still believed something is fishy...something is weird

finally sitting with AR angad switched the TV set on to let the secret out...hopping RM must have atleast said the name once while traveling back

PART 26

"lets call keerti aunty once we reach home and ask her wat should we do with these stupid people" as muski's voice filled ridz room their eyes grew wide in shock...surprise...amused...amazed...stunned...words were less compare to the latest news they heard

their heart beat jumped up

for the first time in her life she couldn't trust her OWN ears hence ridz replayed it

as she heard it again she got a thunderstruck, dumbstruck shock...her eyes were wide open...face's had paled thinking her aunty did all this...her fast mind and little heart had frozen just couldn't understand it or take it

as she looked at armaan sitting besides her who looked equally taken back

then The room was so silent that you could've heard a pin drop

angad looked at them...to enjoy the precious priceless look...seeing the shook look angad grinned...he surely was having a ball right now or may be more than that

"gosh my mom?? My mom was the head of all this WOWW MAN" armi mumbled under his breath

being the weirdest guy he found the whole thing funny too...picturing how and wat her mother would have done or thought to make her plan successful

as he started picturing her mother and RM's FIRST MEETING he started laughing loudly...deeply...like he has totally lost it...like a maniac nothing else

listening to his loud laugh ridz shook her head nervously who was still trying deal with the facts

as she glanced at him she wondering is he going nuts??? Insane???  seeing he was laying on the bed laughing non-stop...his hands was holding his stomach

angad too looked at armaan with disbelief thinking does he needs to be admitted immediately??

"arm...armaan y r laughing??...ur alright naa??" she asked biting her lips nervously...never in her life she needed 2ask things 4m him as she understood him soo well but 2day her mind was occupied with other thoughts n heart was sinking

"ridz i think usko badhaaaa shock laga hai naa thats y he is confused he should laugh or cry or even try both...i think" as he saw ridz was giving him dirty looks angad left his words hanging there itself n gav a sorry look 2 her

"du...dumbo" seeing colour had disappeared from her face while she looked very tensed, nervous he got up n sat next to her still finally successful in controlling his laughter

"hasson nahi toh kya karu...meri maa meri setting kar wah rahi thi omg just imagine" he said laying in her lap n laughing again

seeing angad too joined armaan and now both were laughing she rolled her eyes mumbling loud enough "y didn't aunty find someone sensible for me??"

as she got up after few mins totally fed becoz of their constant laughing armi pulled her n she landed on his lap

"k ridz think ur muski" pulling her up making her sit back besides angad he and continued pointing one finger at angad "n ur rahul"

pulling a chair he sat down in front of them n continued "n im dr keerti"

"rahul, muskaan mujhe aapne beta ki SETTINGGG karwani hai...will u guys help me??" he dramatically said folding his hands like he was begging in front of them while at the sametime making sure his expressions supported his line properly and mimicking keerti's voice

according to him it sounded as if some match fixing...cricket match

seeing both of them cracking out she hit her forehead she mumbled "DEVILS, MORONS" while wondering 'from which planet r they??' as now their loud laughing sound was bugging hell out of her

n then the two started show casting different style of keerti-RM's first meeting...melodramical style, hitler style, bhaigiri style, business meeting style etc

atlas in the end the room was flooded by one sound only - armi n angad's laughter while ridz sat in middle....seeing armi laughing she couldn't stop herself from smiling finally

After a 30 mins finally armi-angad mission got accomplished...mission of dragging ridz down stairs

knowing keerti was behind all this...she was quiet nervous...embarrassed...or scared

something weird she felt inside her but she couldn't understand wat exactly it is...learning the news that her keerti aunty knew everything about them or rather she planned all this

armi spent soo much energy convincing her...to chill and take things easily

as keerti saw all three entering the kitchen area she smiled as still she couldn't believe wat RM said to her...she had seen the change in AR all these days soo somewhere she felt they were fooling RM but y?? this is wat she still couldn't understand

"i have made ur fav pastas angad its almost ready" she announced seeing angad peering into the pans

"Ur the best mom" armi smiles n saided while giving a sudden warm hug to keerti

keerti looked at him unbelievably thinking wat happ to his son suddenly...she gave a half smile in return while armi continued "and smart too" n grinned in delight

keerti smiled slightly more while getting back to cooking...n soon brushed off her negative thoughts...thought of y sudden hug n sweet words

ridz sat in the dining area quietly seeing armi-keerti hugging...she shook her eye brows as she saw armi winking at her behind the back of keerti

sitting besides the stove on the counter armi chucked seeing ridz still looked uncomfortable and was now biting her nails, "mom ridz wants to thank u"

keerti looked at armi to ridz n questioned "thank me?? For  wat??"

ridz panicked, as armi laughed mentally seeing a new shade of ridz as he never ever seen her like this...soo uncomfortable in front of his mom, armi smiled n decided to answer before ridz "for what u..."

"aunty for making pasta...u know i like them" she interrupted n smiled taking a deep sight of relief

"no not for that for" seeing ridz was holding a glass, almost ready to throw at him he laughed n continued "for everything u see mom...actually she realized how much trouble u take for her or rather becoz of her"

hearing armi ridz mouthed "u have to pay for all this" while angad smiled he really loved their sweet n salty relationship...acc 2 him it was a perfect relationship, sometimes sweet n sometimes salty

(next day canteen)

Ridhima looked at armaan n then ahead at two people whom she was grateful...n 2 whom they jus told the real fact...that she n armi were playing a prank on them....but hided their real intention behind all this prank

the atmosphere seemed as if she has committed some crime...some sin... with armaan and now

they r being interrogated by Dr cum police officer rahul+muskaan

taking a deep breath she signed as muski cleared her throat to start her questioning class

while armi already looked bored knowing next few hrs will go in answering endless questions to RM n rahul looked totally ready to bug them...to seek his revenge

looking at them sitting opposite to him n having their coffee's sip rahul started the interrogation session "K soo tell me where did u guys confessed??"

remembering the beautiful night they smiled...it was still soo fresh in their mind...as fresh as a flower...after all it was the most memorable day of their life, "hotel room" armi said dreamily

pulling her chair around so that she sat just next to armaan she further questioned "ohhk explain in DETAIL the whole confession armaan"

seeing her eagerness to know everything in depth of their new found relationship AR starred at muski unbelievably

reminding himself his conversation with ridz few hrs back where they had decided to keep themselves calm n answer everything as a token of thanks, armi signed "i called her to room and"

listening to this one sentence muski jumped to her endless assumptions...most of them were definitely too filmy for AR "u called?? Good soo u must have decorated the room and all, must have arranged candle light dinner for her naa...thats nice with balloons, music"

ridz's narrows her eye brows thinking y do everyone think of this set up?? She felt really happy seeing armi didn't do such cheeky stuff for her...armi smiled at muski seeing in one second she assumed soo much, "no i did nothing like this at all...we just confessed, i wrapped the pendant around her neck thats it" he said in short not elaborating how they confessed and wat else happened thinking ridz may not like it

listening to him ridz smiled as she really liked his simplicity while RM frowned as they expected something spl done by him but they forgot all AR needed that time was a confirmation...confirmation the love was in both the side...n confess their inner feeling 2 each other

rahul questioned joining muski "that's it...how rude u didn't do anything special for her"

reaching out ridz took his hand in her n answered back to rahul seeing armi was about to say something "well i don't think i needed those cheesy stuff...im glad he didn't do it...we r different soo was our confession"

seeing armi pressing ridz hand to hold it tightly muski smiled n continued "y were u not jealous when ridz was dancing with angad??"

ridz smiled hearing the question as some how she knew wat answer muski would get in return

rubbing his fingers against her...caressing her fingers slowly with his he smiled at their sweet different relationship "well they r good friends, and i believe if we r carrying on that doesn't mean she can't dance or talk with anyone else...she has her own life soo she can decide wat she wants to do and wat not"

ridz smiled listening to his answer, it was the exact answer which she had in her mind, looking at him she smiled further n added "yea...even he can do whatever he wants"

struggling his shoulder rahul further asked "he can watch gurls now also??"

"well he can't keep his eyes closed all the time" seeing RM frowned she continued ignoring their frowned expression "he was flirting with the air hostess infront of me and i believe healthy flirting is fine plus at the end of the day he is with me only soo wats the problem"

she laughed seeing how taken back they looked n pointed the last thing "yes he knows his limits too soo u see y should i be tensed n add dos and don't for him"

"k next question...." listening 2 muski armi rolled his eyes wondering r they going to write a novel on them

"when did u guys confessed to ur self"

"which places u guys roamed"

"wat r ur future plans"

"wat quality u like n dislike in each other the most"

"how many times u say 'i love u' to each other in a day?"

AND IT WENT ON N ON N ON

As morning came up...a new thing knocked at armi's life...which wasn't a nice pleasant one...which would bring a new change in his life and people around him...may be a minor or major...may be a temporary or permanent

seeing his mobile buzzing he addressed the caller without checking the no in his sleepy tone "hello"

"yea this is armaan malik here....yes....no i do remember...." and the not welcome call continued bringing more and more lines of sheer disappointment, tension on his forehead with each passing seconds...while slightly sadness started enveloping his charming face

PART 27

As she removed her green cover over her body she looked around to see is he back

from morning she didn't see him nor she knew where he is

"sister lovely" she called out as she saw her walking in the corridor

"Dr armaan came...have u seen her today"

learning from lovely that she saw him talking to Dr keerti when she was in surgery she walked towards keerti's cabin

"dumbo see u at dinner, place ofcourse ur or my room u can choose anyone and dinner prepared by u all exclusively for me good naa?? Actually today is ur test, lets see how nice wife u will be...love u loads, moron"

as she finished reading the letter armi left for her with keerti she smiled slightly but then something caught the attention...armi's traditional smiling smiley wasn't there at the end of the letter...the small letter also said something is wrong which she was feeling from his morning absence

soon she got trapped thinking where is he from morning?? Y didn't he meet her go?? And is everything fine??

as evening came she walked towards the window of her room after getting fresh wearing her new purple tube top and dark blue pair of jeans...looking simply beautiful...she stood there thinking they may go 4 a drive or something 2night

seeing the grill he had attached outside her sliding after she slept on it the other day she laughed but she was

still worried at the corner of her mind for him plus happy too...becoz finally she was meeting him after being away 4 almost a day

"hey" he mumbled while wrapping his arms around her waist...coming suddenly from behind

she tilted her head hearing him n saw him resting his head on her shoulder, SMILING while his eyes were closed...it seemed to her as if he closed them purposely to stop her from reading them

his face looked tired, stressed out, worried and not happy she noticed...his charming smile looked incomplete

"wats wrong??" as she asked directly while placing her hand on his cheeks...he mumbled "nothing just tired"

thinking of asking him later she looked ahead at the white moon and shiny stars who were giving her company in his absence

"how did she find everything in some seconds only??" he thought..."she is such a beautiful part of my life who understands me soo perfectly" he answered to himself n smiled

opening his eyes he saw her looking at the moon...he looked at her trying to memorize every small detail of her face...and he went on starring at her for what seemed like hrs in the end

silence prevailed as they stood together letting themselves just enjoy the current phase of life...she noticed him starring at her from the corner of her eyes numerous times

her shining curls of her long hair and perfume smell was adored by him all this while...her face radiated a glow which made his eyes fixed at her only

while she rested herself on him...leaning on his broad chest and liking his warm strong arms around her small waist...his strong muscular smell...atlas he made her forget everything...all her worries, questions was forgotten by her

as he was still in admiration...admiring her...she titled to look at him...and their eyes meet for a bold long mins...both refused to batter their eye lashes...a warmth rush through their heart...soul...body

tendered love was only thing they felt...time was forgotten by them...and the world around them had faded

as she saw him she saw sheer naughtiness in his eyes and face...no more he looked worried, tired, sad...all these things were transformed into pure love...pure as pearls...pure as love of god towards his devotees

it was then that they couldn't control their raging thoughts, emotions...and all he wanted was to shower her with love becoz soon he would be miles away from her which was a bitter truth he knew but she didn't knew

feeling his lips on her shoulder...kissing her shoulder she looked at him from corner of her eyes as she wasn't the one who closed her eyes and just feel his loving kisses but she also wanted to see the love reflecting on his face while kissing her

his kisses were warm, full of love, magical, passionate pushing her more into the la la land...making her smile more...making her more happy inside

his lips trailing from her shoulder to neck line and then "Ouch" she yelled as she closed her eyes in pain after feeling his love bite

he smiled sheepishly hearing she yelled in pain...feeling his lips were resting on the love bite...kissing it for a brief movement...erasing the pain with his love she smiled

hearing her mumbling "i love u, u moron" while kissing his cheeks in return he smiled...he loved hearing moron from her and knew he will always love it...instead of saying I love u too he jus gave a small sign of love...a peak on her lips n hugging her gently

so that they could hear each other's each breath soo clearly while staying in each other's arms...inhaling and feeling just love

after a little dinner prepared by ridz they sat on hammock chair together, she sat comfortably on his lap while he played with her fingers, rings...both were lost inside themselves

while ridz was worried for him...seeing he was joking, laughing, teasing her but looked disturbed, worried while having the dinner... His disturbed look didn't escape her eyes...she did noticed it

while armi was thinking of how 2 break the unpleasant news 2 her...finally deciding things he called her out 2 hav her attention....seeing she was looking at him "actually dumbo im leaving for states tomorrow" he bluntly and straight-forwardly said...her eyes had widened in surprise and shock

hearing him she couldn't get wat she should do or rather feel...smile and feel happy as he always wanted to work in that hospital and soon he is going to the place he always wanted to be or rather where he belongs to...or cry and feel sad as he is leaving her once again

she felt a mixture of both emotions...happy for him and somewhere sad for herself

but she knew physically he wouldn't be here but mentally he was and will be here only

considering herself lucky as many people find their love besides them physically but mentally they r miles away she smiled slightly

squeezing her soft hand he continued while looking down at their fingers interlocked "im going for two months only...u remember my contract with that hospital naa??"

as she nodded with a smallest smile, he felt relieved thinking atleast she smiled slightly...knowing exactly how to expand it he smiled saying in a serious tone "im going its good naa u can see ur other bf...the ones u couldn't meet as i was here and..."

seeing her smile expanded he continued "and u can flirt with patient also in my absence" he winked and soon smiled pulling her closer while she was now laughing saying she would flirt when he comes back too

seeing he was packing her few clothes, slipper, perfume n watch n all she thought y is he packing her stuff...where am I going she thought hard

"don't u think these clothes wouldn't look good on u or if ur planning 2 give them to ur gf  I think they would kill u realizing it is a used stuff plus I LOVE ALL MY CLOTHES, THEY R PRECIOUS 2 ME" she said while resting her hands on her hips, totally confused still...he chucked listening 2 her

pulling her cheeks he mumbled in her ears "these things will be with me there......" she sat n heard him quietly as he told her he will place her clothes in between his clothes...her perfume n watch in his shelf where his stuff r there...her pair of slippers in his shoes rack

she then noticed he was carrying keerti auntie's fav pens...Muski's  some stuff n a cd which had videos of secret camera RM had planted

giving her a pile of his clothes he smiled...pinching her nose, he continued "see u hav MY soo many stuff n room also where I lived from birth....but I don't hav urs n every1's stuff there...u know these stuff r for.."

"I know" she interrupted n smiled broadly seeing his childish behaviors of taking every1's stuff  while placing his pile of shirts in his bag n thinking of gifting him something spl before he leaves 2morow morning

PART 28

as morning came time for him going came more closer...last night they just spend together either laughing, joking, showering each other with love and convincing each other two months will go as fast as train

unknowingly last night they slept on hammock chair together... as she shifted her weight slightly...feeling slightly uncomfortable...she realized or rather analyzed where n in wat position she is sleeping...opening her eyes she saw how she is sleeping leaning on him... his both hands were interlocked around her waist...he was holding her soo tightly... his cheeks brushing her soft cheeks...their legs hanging down...everything was perfect, jus like a dream which came true 4 her just now

as she saw him, she smiled broadly...he looks soo peaceful while sleeping she thought with a babyish innocent smile

tenderly brushing his hair from his forehead, caressing his cheeks, poking his dimples she smiled further seeing as she continued doing her naughty act his smile was gradually increasing

pinching his nose, turning his ears in all direction slightly she laughed as he was now making funny faces while still sleeping

finally whispering "good morning" in his ears...she drew closer to him to plant a soft peak on his lips...as she was about to drew herself away after planting a small peak on his lips he yanked her closer...deeping the kiss...

showering her with morning love...as realization stuck her, she kissed him back while matching his level of passion by kissing him intimately...letting herself drown in his arms, in the ocean of love...making their morning memorable

departing from the kiss of pure love she looked around with a slightly colored face while he starred at her...the sun had spread his light in his room...their shadow was on the wall...on the white flooring...she smiled seeing their shadow also looked one, just like two body one soul

she always wanted her life partner to be like her shadow ie always attached 2 her

but with time she realized shadow leaves ur side in dark, now she knows her love ie armaan is just like the star

who is always there, sometimes she may not be able to see him but he will be around her only...looking at her from far, he will be with her always...FOREVER AND FOREVER...TILL ETERNITY...AS THEIR LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT EACH OTHER FROM KINDER GARDEN DAYS

feeling he kissed her cheeks n now his lips were trailing on her face...making her shiver in delight while she walked back to reality, leaving her thoughts aside...smiling at him she kissed left dimple and slowly, trailing her lips made way to his right side dimple...while he grinned in delight

"u were awake?" she asked after awhile getting up the hammock chair

"no i woke up when u were twisting my ear at 360 degree" hearing him she laughed remembering wat mischief she was doing and the funny faces he was making

seeing he stuffed the last bite of his breakfast keerti kept a plate of food besides him "armaan i wonder wat ridz is doing, three times i called her for breakfast all she said in reply was she is busy working n will have breakfast later"

before keerti asked him to take her breakfast upstairs, she heard him mumbling "wat the hell, when will she grow up" n walking upstairs giving her a assurance smile

walking inside her room he saw her with various tools sitting besides her bedroom's air conditioner...and doing something weird with it while looking irritated

walking towards her he wondered wat is she upto??...thinking of checking her up RIGHT NOW he sat next to her with a questionery look

as she glanced at him she smiled n then looked back at the air conditioner, "wats cooking?" he asked finally

"do me a favor" she looked at him again n continued in a pleadingly "plz help me...i want my conditioner to break down...stop working u understood wat i mean"

feeling his hand on her forehead followered by at her neck she looked angrily at him saying "im fine, i have not knocked my senses down till now"

feeling his hand took hold of her wrist she glanced down...seeing he was going 2 check her nerves now (lolz sorry I dunno exactly wat they check holding wrist) she pulled her hand away from him angrily "u moron, i feel u have lost it, not I"

he chucked seeing she was looking soo angrily at him just like a tiger looks at his prey, it looked as if now she would eat him up "ur trying to make ur healthy conditioner sick and worn out and ur saying i have lost it, gr8 man"

pressing all the buttons at once of the small remote she boiled more in anger "agrhh stupid i wanna sleep in ur room" with a soft tone she continued glancing at him 4m corner of her eyes thinking after few hrs later she would be alone "till ur away soo im breaking this conditioner as i need a reason to shift there"

bring up a spoon of food he signaled to have, as she ate he saw the sadness covering her face, "and u think i will give u permission to use my room in my absence" he said in a teasing tone

as she was getting up to leave the room angrily he pulled her down "ohk chill sit aside have ur food i will do ur work"

thinking of using his back as backrest, she leaned on his back having her food quietly while hearing the numerous noise the tools were making as armi tried to make the conditioner sick

"bye mom" he said while departing from the hug, taking one last look around at his living room

"don't forget watever i told u armaan", remembering the one hr lecture keerti gave to armi ridz laughed

while "yea mom" he mumbled in return as he opened the driver's seat car door

the drive was silent, neither one was in mood to speak...they smiled, laughed, showered love and teased each other today too but both knew they were disturbed within slightly

as they parked the car in the parking lot, a unknown guy knocked at the passenger seat

glancing at him through the closed window ridz smiled slightly, n got down while he wondered who he was

he looked at her still confused as ridz handed the guy a envelope n thanked him 10th time, taking a bag from the unknown guy she turned n sat back in the car

"this is for u" seeing she smiled for the first time in last half an hr journey he returned the smile n took hold of the bag as she continued "i was just wondering u needed to buy a laptop for yourself soo i brought one for u"

"thank u" he mumbled n placed a affectionate kiss on her cheeks, smiling at him she continued "now u just go there and buy an internet connection soo at least we can see each other by having video chats"

"wow u think i have soo much time there, i would be busy with those sexy girls" he mumbled in her ears while pinching her nose but deep down he was touched how she would a way thought which atleast he would be able to see her

instead of retorting back teasingly like always back she pulled him in a hug as time was pulling him away from her

patting her back he whispered "sorry did u feel bad or something?"

"no" she replied in a choked voice while struggling not to cry...as she learnt the news of him leaving all her bitter past came back to her making her sad and sacred all together, she thought with him like before all her happiness will go away, all her happiness will get evaporated like earlier

he held her for a while running a hand in her hair reassuring her continuously

while she reminded herself he will be back in two months and more than that nothing can go wrong in her life anymore she heard him saying continuously "don't worry everything is fine, relax...im there with u always"

she smiled sadly as she departed from the hug, "im fine now" she almost whispered glancing once at him meaningfully

armi pushed the trolley with one hand while another one rested around ridz shoulder as she leaned her head on his shoulder...she was much calmer now after talking to him in the car about her fears

while armi was glad that keerti, angad, RM, atul, sapna was there with her

soon they departed, walking opposite sides but then too were together...neither one said miss u or next two months will be little hard as in some relationship don't need words to convey that they feel

things went as planned, just as ridz wanted...complaining her air conditioner is not working, she ended up in his room...room which makes her feel he is here only, just around her...room where he lived all his life...where she had soo many sweet memories with him

wiping the little tears which rested on her cheeks she looked around...glancing at all his belonging...suddenly her eyes stopped at a big gift wrapped in silver paper

opening the big gift she smiled n hugged the big white teddy...teddy which was wearing a red t-shirt...t-shirt on which MORON was written with style with white thread

as she glanced at the teddy more, she discovered a small envelope kept in the small pocket the teddy's t-shirt had on his left hand side, just where one has a heart

opening it she saw a unlimited calling card and a small piece of letter "few nights before i looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why i love u...i was doing great, but i ran out of stars... My world is a better place because of you" she smiled broadly as she finished reading it while happiness surrounded or rather graded her heart

while thinking the teddy as armaan she hugged him tightly, while another hand kept caressing her pendant soon she slept on his bed while thinking of seeing him in her dreams

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

reading the long letter she had displayed on the desktop he smiled n thinking of her he doze off to sleep in the plane...thinking of meeting her in dreams as of now

they never said n wrote cheeky stuff as they believed and thought both knew how much they mean to each other but today she just couldn't stop themselves for expressing their feeling in words though these letters

some lovers are away but then too close all thanks to the shades of love they have in their life...thanks to the unique shades ie colors they have used to paint their love life, their relationship

EPILOGUE

the two months weren't that bad, they talked, chatted almost every time they were free, timing n work commitment sometimes would create problems but then they tackled it well

sangivni was growing as days were passing and anjali was getting much better slowly showing sign of improvement... Slowly getting out of coma

as a duty of sister ridz had decided to marry off angie her sweet small sister as soon she gets fine thinking a changed life, a new atmosphere will help her to accept harsh reality easily

atul had agreed with her decision...being far then too armi supported her and together they decided to do angie's marriage ie kanyadan

within a month angie was out of coma, first few days were trauma for ridz as she made angie face the reality...reality of their father is no more...reality that she was in coma for soo long

as armi came back ridz felt relieved a month later, then soon angie got married to atul

AR first dropped the idea of get married along AA as ridz wanted to first accomplish her task...her father's wish, making sangivni world's best hospital but then angie forced her...black mailed her while armi just struggled his shoulder saying whatever u want to do, do im fine with both at last she gave up married armaan following day angie got married

6 yrs later

life was more or less the same...there were some minor-major changes in their life but at the same time there were some things which were just the same

they were still the same, fun loving...loved playing pranks together n sometimes alone on each other...keerti still thinks they r kids all thanks to their unchanged behaviors but then her grand daughter dia always reminded her that AR r not kids anymore

shashank's dream was fulfilled by ridz, today sangivni was the biggest and best hospital of the world

and their love or rather relationship was different like before...different totally...they were still certainly not possessive, jealous seeing each other with any1 else...at the end of the day they were together plus both knew where their limits...limits which they would never cross...they hardly STILL said cheeky stuff to each other like i can bring stars for u, i love u more than life nor they exactly said to wat length they can go for each other becoz they believed in doing rather than saying plus love cannot be measured, expressed in words...they were a living example of trust...a couple who hardly addressed each other jaan, sweetheart, etc cheeky words...they loved to call n hear dumbo and moron from each other as these words were more sweet...their life together would surely was a roller coaster ride becoz one thing they still loved doing was playing pranks it may be sometime on each other or sometime together on someone else...they wanted to enjoy their life how much ever they can...becoz u never know wat next thing will happen in ur life, wat turn is planned by god for them...their love was unconditional n less demanding, they gave each other total freedom ie independence as every1 needs space 2 live life fruitfully

keerti looked around, one of the the vase was shattered in more than 1000...ridz was chasing armaan while yelling at him "argh how dare u...u moron...i just wanna kill u" throwing everything which she got while chased him "gosh ur horrible...how could u say that...argh" while armaan was laughing, making funny faces which was like applying salt on ridz's fresh wound

"ridhima wat did he do now" keerti asked them as now armi was using her as barrier

feeling now armi was turning her round and round to safe guard himself, soo now she was stuck between them finally she yelled at two grown up kids "will u both stop it"

A silence followed as she yelled at AR for a while both stood frozen in front of keerti with head bead down...folding her arms she shooted a questionery look at ridz

Pointing finger at him she reported as if keerti was the judge n they were here fighting a case against each other "mom armaan is losing it...he called me hitler and"

Interrupting in between he tried to reason plus teasing her further "mom hitler ko hitler bolna wrong hai kya...pura din hospital mein hitlergiri karti hai"

As he tilted he saw her face turned livid with rage, he chucked as she continued "MOMM...aaj patients, nurses ke samne mujhe hitler bula raha tha"

keerti looked from armaan to ridz as they continued "bumbo truth is bitter i know but u need to accept it" he said dramatically n grinned

"ARMAANN YOU R TOO MUCH" she yelled slightly but mentally laughed at their stupid argument which they both loved doing

glancing one last time keerti decided to take hold of this endless argument, "armaan u called her hitler naa soo now u have to prepare the dinner for all of us" as she finished informing him, she grabbed ridz wrist n marched off leaving armi standing with a frown while ridz laughed slightly thinking wat will he do now

but standing there with a frown he also admired her fighting spirit, he still adored the style with which she till now fights and plays prank with him, "well this was the charm of our relationship" he said to himself while walking inside the kitchen

As she walked out having a shower, she felt better much relaxed now after a hectic day n full of fun argument but loved the food cooked by him and their love-hate argument

Glancing at him while walking towards the dressing table she noticed he was engrossed within his laptop lying comfortable on the hammock bed

As the sound of the hair dryer fell on his ears he looked at her drying her hair and talking to angie on phone

Noticing the small frown on her face as she was finding hard to do both things together he walked towards her

As he kneeled down he grabbed the dryer n slowly started drying her hair with one hand while

His other free hand was caressing her silky hair by combing her hair with his hand, opening the some small knots...smelling the sweet smell of her freshly washed hair all together

She smiled seeing him from the mirror drying her hair she simply adored their sweet-salty relationship

Feeling his fingers now trailing on her slightly exposed back while his warm breath lingering on her neck and back, his sudden action stunned her heart off-beat...off-balance making her mentally lost in him

seconds later feeling his gentle yet passionate kisses on her collar bone she narrowed her eyes as she was loosing herself, taking a deep breath she covered the phone with her palm

and warned him as she turned to face him "stop it im talking on phone"

he chucked mumbling "i will not"

seeing his eyes were piecing her, forcing her, begging her...she hung up the phone making a lamb excuse while giggling as he picks her up in his arms to love her yet again unconditionally

Seeing ridz eyes were roaming around or rather around the door he smiled n informed "dia is sleeping with mom tonight as mom brought a new story book for her n will read for her before she goes to bed"

Almost throwing her on their hammock bed mischievously he asks in a husky voice while covering her gentle body with his muscular body "don't u think dia needs a brother or sister to play along?"

Seeing he winks at her she laughs hesitantly while switching the lights off as they 2gether thought of adding a new shade to their life

**********END OF THIS FF, HOPE U ALL ENJOYED IT, THANKS A TON 4 THE SUPPORT N ENCOURAGEMENT🤗

***********I WILL START MY NEXT FF MISTAKE LATER ON, MAY BE LIKE AFTER 10-15 DAYS OR EARLIER 2, RIGHT NOW MY 3RD FF JUST ONCE IS ONLY GOING ON 

LUV, SONIA😳

Last part??? NO!!!!!!!! You can't finish it!!! Plz!!!

Hey Sonia Di,That was very cute😳😉!! ....Air conditioner😆😳😆..I loved it!...AR r so adorable!😳..U wrote it brilliantly & beautifully!👏👏👏

This was the last part😕..Well,it was a surprise!😆..But it was AWESOME!..👏..I will be eagerly waiting for the Epilogue!

Continue soon with the epilogue😉!!

Love Kanu❤️

Sonia.............rockin n vry touchy...ifelt tears runnin down wid d way my most fav couple departed.....luved it
👏
hey sonia..........d last part was sooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet.......wasn't xpecting it soooooo sooon....but it was really really very good.......d ar scenes were soooooo cute.....hoping for many more such fan fics from u.......
with lots n lots of love
maddy
that was so cute... aww ... the way she was breaking her conditioner and he was checking if she is fine 😆

n wht only epilogue left nooo... u can't do that 😕
dat was an amzng prt............ wot a reason 4 shiftng d room. sad dis ff wil cum 2 an end. d prt was brilliant. waitng 4 last prt.plzzz contd soon 😊