India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

FF shades of luv3 **Epilogue Pg 2**26/8

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Firstly a big teddy bear hug to all of uHug.....thank u sooooooooooo much for reading my ff n commenting too........guys u know wat i never thought this ff would be loved by soo many people becoz it had few sad pts in the starting, i thought many would give up, thinking im inspired by ekta kapoorLOLLOL

anyways i still have 1 pt n the Epilogue

here is the old links of this ff
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=790487

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=871595

PART 1 TO 16 - PG 1

PART 17 TO 28 N EPILOGUE - PG 2

Edited by dmg_sonia - 26 May 2008 at 11:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sash4loveer.SheetalVeiledbeauty

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

PART 1

She cried again, yes she cried again...as always 2day also her pillow was wet...wet with her tears...from last one yr crying is all she in her emtry home...she doesnt know what is a family what is happiness from last 1 yr...from last 1 yr or she is working or she is crying all alone ...yes she is alive but dead too...she has lost everything her dad, mom, finance, family, her happiness, smile everything...only thing she is left with is her small sister who is in coma she is living on a hope that one day she will see her sister out of the coma...she lives with sadness...sadness is all around her...1 yr back diwali night changed her life forever...a gurl full of life was now not more than a body without soul...no more she is seen smiling, giggling and laughing...very rarely any1 has seen her with a fake smile also...no her eyes doesnt sparkle with happiness any more... Yes ur right she is dying every movement...she is a changed gurl now...the gurl who was strong believer of god before now for her god doesnt exist...who believed in love now things love is the biggest pain in life...holding a photo frame she is crying all over again...thinking of her past yes she is crying again

who is she? Wat is her deep dark past? Find ur answer in next chapter

PART 2

it was morning 6 a clock...the mist had  truned into light...getting up from her bed she walks towards wash room...her pillow is again wet this morning like always...after getting fresh she leaves for a walk, sadness gives her company...she runs around the garden with teary eyes remembering her past...the 1st time she met his finance adnan here, how their friendship truned into love, how they got engaged n how he broke the engagement n left her...soon after completing her 5 daily rounds she heads back to her emtry house...quickly getting ready she leaves for her duty leaving the breakfast on the table like always
After reaching her work place she picks up her lab coat, stethoscope from the locker room she heads towards her sister's room with the hope she may see a little movement 2day in her sister...with a desire to see her sister back from coma...reaching the room she again saw her hope's death...from past one yr she is seeing her hope, desire's death everyday no more she could see this...holding her sister's hand she cries again begging her to get up from her sleep "an..jali plea..se utho naa plea..se" she says while snobbing, crying all over again...after 15 mins her pager rings, she wipes her tears kisses her sister's forehead she says "bye anjali, mujhe duty pe jana hai" n leaves the room with moist red eyes
She enters her cabin and finds DR keerti waiting for her...hello dr keerti she said while sitting on the chair..."riddima u cried again" she said in return after seeing her moist red eyes...she immediatly digged her face in a file n said "no i didnt"...picking up the file from her hand she said "y r u lieing i can see ur eyes red riddima"..."yes DR keerti i cried again, n u know y" she replied crying again "i cant take all this any more, i hav lost everything, everything dad, mom, anjali my sister nnn..." she continued snobbing n crying..."i know everything riddhima everything; plz stop hurting urself, its been one yr but u still been living with all this, u need to move on n forget him, he cheated u he need only loved ur money n not u n u hav to face the fact" he said her angerily...the next movement to avoid taking about him ridz picked up her files n said quickly "i hav patients i hav to leave"

PART 3

Walking towards the general ward she just cursed herself she really wanted to move on in her life but couldnt...every time
she tried she failed...her emty house always reminds her of her parents, small sister anjali, finance...seeing her sister
in coma she cant forget the bitter truth...only her heart knew how much she wants to get out of all this...soon she walked
in the general ward...by noon she had finished checking all the patients of the general ward...she headed towards ICU

"hi ridz" atul called out as she entered the lift..."hi atul" she said walking towards him..."soo where r u going? Canteen
right?" he asked placing his stethoscope on his shoulders..."no i have ICU duty" she answered looking at her pager which
showed one message..."u dont know DR keerti has asked us to come at canteen she wants to discuss something" he said while ridz
attended the message "yea i just saw now the message, i didnt see the message before" she admitted giving a blank look

In the canteen
Dr keerti was sitting on a table with a black forest huge cake placed on the table which was her favourate Dr riddima's
fav cake, the dish which she could have at anytime of the day n night
making way sapna, atul, n ridz sat surrounding the table; cake...all the three good respected Dr of sangivni had same
questions on their minds "y had Dr keerti called them here? Wat is this cake here? Wats the occasion?..."congrats Dr,
sangivni is declared asia's no 1 hospital congrats riddima u have done it" she announced loudly smiling at ridz...Ridz
smiled with joy, her eyes too were smiling, sparking 2day after a long year, she couldnt believe all her sleepless nights,
hard work has been payed off 2day, her dad's dream was kind of fulfiled...she went forward and hugged Dr keerti "thanks
aunty this all could be possible becoz of u, thanks alot aunty Ahh i mean Dr keerti" she said departing from the hug n sat
next to her..."Dr Riddima Gupta please cut the cake" Smiling Dr keerti said offering her a knife to ridz...she quickly
grabbed the knife cutted the soft tasty cake...cutting the cake her lips planted a upward curve...every1 present at the
canteen erupts with joy, on success of the hospital n after seeing their fav Dr finally smiling with joy

At the end of the day every staff had received sweets n thank you letter for their contribution towards the hospital by
riddima the head of the hospital (after Dr shashank)

Dr keerti entered Riddima's cabin with a gift wrapped very beautifully with a stylish paper n ribbons...riddima was talking
to his dad's pic "i know dad i have still a long way to go, i will make sangivni world's best hospital for this soon i will
expand sangivni there will be more good Dr, better machinery, better service that means i have still more sleepless nights"
she smiled n said...Dr keerti was very happy 2day "mission accomplised" she said in her mind, walking towards ridz who was
busy talking to the frame "riddhima this is for u" she announced to ridz while placing the gift in front of her..."dont ask
me wat it is, y im giving u jus open it" she ordered in a clear tone while sitting on the chair next to ridz...ridz
unwraped the gift, kept glazing at the gift with joy..."its awesome" she said picking up the article framed, the article
which said "sangivni is the best hospital in asia"...Dr keerti knew wat she had to do next for Ridz, her best friend Dr
shashank's dauther, with that thought she left the cabin leaving a happy ridz alone

PART 4

After hearing the news Dr Ridhima's life had changed for good, she had decided to 4get the bitter parts of her life forever,
she wanted to move on in her life take life in a positive way deep in her heart she thought if she didnt move on now she
will never be able to move on later in her life it was then 4 the 1st time in that year she smiled n went 2 her sister's
room before leaving for home, 2night she didnt shead tears she knew now its time 2 move on...that night she decided to
remember good parts of her life rather than the bitter part of her life
lying on the huge bed she was remembering the good time she spent with her parents, sister, best friend armaan, she also
recollected her school, col n internship days...how armaan n she used to annoy all the teachers by doing all the wrong things,
breaking all the rules...remembering all these things brought a smile on her face

Next day morning she got up hearing her phone ringing "hello" she said while yawning..."k aunty i will be therein an hour"
she said n kept the phone aside...getting up from the bed she was shocked seeing the time "its 7:30 how come i was sleeping
till now never mind " she said getting up n walking towards the bathroom

around 8:30-9 she was standing at a door of a beautiful house wondering y aunty has called her over her place early this
morning...a handsom guy in a shorts n vest opened the door saying "hey wats up im back"...for a movement she couldnt
believe her eyes, is this real or a dream she said in her mind, she couldnt believe he is back after one n half year she is
seeing him but he looks the same, same eyes, naughty smile, body n yea same stupid shorts which he always wears..."u there
dumbo" he said waving his hand in front of her face to wake her up 4m her dreams..."stupid u here? when u came? how cum
suddenly? waise howz u? howz life?" she continued with her questions still standing at the door...after hearing soo many
questions dropping at his ear naturally he got bugged n shouted "bas aro tum" within fractions of secs her mouth was shut...
u gurls are soo sick" he commented n told her 2 cum in firstly

holding a hug of coffee in her hand ridz sat down on the sofa after 5 mins...ur 1st question u here? nahi mera bhoot hai
tumhare samne stupid gurl"..."armaan ur soo damm rude" she shouted..."wat armaan how many questions u asked me in 1 min,
ur mad i must tell u" he said drinking the coffee..."k then im going bye" she said placing the mug...while walking towards
the door she was waiting 4 him 2 call back..."hey dumbo" he called her pausing for sum secs he continued "u hav 4gotten
ur cell, cum n take it" he said while trying hard 2 not 2 giggle seeing her annoyed face..."well im not going back, i will
be sitting with aunty" she replied n walked 2wards the stairs to search for her aunty keerti

IN DR KEERTI's ROOM

"hello aunty" she said walking inside the room..."hi beta, howz u" dr keerti said placing the novel aside which she was
reading..."im fine aunty, did i distubed u aunty?" she said sitting next to her..."no not at all" she said smiling at
her...before they could further say anything armaan stepped in blowing a whistle..."mom, im hungry came me something 2 eat,
till then i will talk 2 this stupid gurl about something imp" he said looking once at keerti n then at ridz..."k u
guys talk i will make something 4 u both" she said n left the room
"listen very carefully ridz" he said sitting next 2 her...after hearing ridz 4m him she thought something is serious or he
would never address her as ridz he would address her dumbo, stupid crack pot or watever bad names he knows..."ridz u know
wat i need 2 make century soon" seeing ridz confused face he understood she hasnt understood anything "arre stupid in all
till now i had affairs with 99 gurls i need 1 more 4 century" he said in a serious tone..."ur total gone case i must
say" she said throwing the pillows on him she continued "tumha kuch nahi ho sakta"..."yeah yeah right waise tumhare bhi
kuch nahi hoga rememberthis dumbo" he said throwing the pillow with force n running out of the room

PART 5

Sitting in the lawn they were enjoying the wind blowing towards them

"u know wat i meet our col kavita teacher that day, she still looks like a horror movie" she said smiling to the old
time again

his eyes widened "that baby elephant? u know she was soo happy when we graguated, she was soo tired of us"

"yea i know, tumhe yaad hai ek din tumne uske gaadi tire punchur kar diya tha" she said

"aur usko ghar drop kiya tha, 120 ki speed pe, uski toh jaan chali gayi thi" armaan added

"omg kitna chila rahi thi" she said giving a high five to him while both laughed to their old times

they were now talking how evil they were, there was not even one teacher in school or col who didnt complain about them, they
didnt leave any stone turned to trouble their teachers they laughed like hell out

"hey howz angie n adnan?" he asked starring at her for the truth after talking about the old times

within fraction of secs the pretty mile of ridz vanished, couldnt understand wat should be the answer? The truth or false
...she saw a battle played by her heart n brain, her heart wanted to hide the truth while her brain was asking her to speak
up the truth

"they are fine" she said placing a fake smile on her lips

quickly she got up looking at the watch she said "i have work at sangivni, i should make a move now"

"wait a min, i will drop u" he said n followered her towards the main door in silence

"i have a car, u can rest i will go alone" he starred at her thinking how much she hated driving she always liked someone
else driving while she would sit next to the seat n enjoy the music

"u have changed over the year?" he said still couldnt understand y she is not sharing her bitter past

"everyone has changed, look out the world also has changed" she said digging her eyes in the ground, just couldnt get courage
 to face him

"yea i saw everything has changed even my neighbours has changed first there was a 80 yr old lady now 18 yr old sxy gurl but"
he stopped to check where is her attention

she smiled at him n his stupid talks "but wat"

"but her nose is very long" he starred at her trying to see her reaction

she looked at him still making out wat she heard rolling her eye ball she replied "wat u have to do with her nose"

"u know naa if u wanna date DR Armaan u need to be toooo perfect" he smiled n sat in the car

"yea yea i know" she said switching on the radio

"whichever song is played 1st is for u from my side, 2nd from ur side" she starred him with disbeleif

"u still remember our stupid games" she stated

he nodded

diverting her mind he quickly played a cd while she thought radio is on

(bebasi dard kaa aalam, tum mujhe de do apne ghum - 2
khaamoshiyaan bhi do, tanhaaiyaan bhi do
bechaaniyaa bhi de do, de do naa) - 2

listening to the few lines she tries to change the fm "dont change the song, i like this song" he said

"u like this song" she rolled her eye ball n said

"my last gf was a indian she loved this song becoz of he even i like this song" he tried to give a convincing reason

(bhigi palkon se churaa lungaa nami
rehane dungaa naa, khahin koi kami) - 2
tumko daaman naa bhigone dungaa
ab kabhi tumko naa rone dungaa
uljhane ghum ki parchhaiye
de do mujhe apni tanhaaiyaan
gumnamiyaan bhi do, naakaamiyaan bhi do
viraaniyaan bhi de do, de do naa

(tere hotho pe sajaa dungaa hansi
teri raahon mein bhichhaa dungaa khushi) - 2
tum mujhe apnaa maanti ho agar
yu khafaa hoke naa jhukaao nazar
mushkile apni majburi
ho de do mujhe sari benuri
pareshaaniyaaa bhi do, hairaaniyaa bhi do
nhigebaaniyaa bhi de do, de do naa

bebasi dard kaa aalam, tum mujhe de do apne ghum - 2
khaamoshiyaan bhi do, tanhaaiyaan bhi do,
bechaniyaa bhi de do, (de do naa- 2)

the rest of the song ridz was listening with eyes shut, talking to herself "i think he knows everything, everything about
angie n adnan ass****, should i confront him wat if he doesnt know", she was surrounded by soo many questions...she could
read the truth in armaan's eyes, she feare how will he react she very well knew his anger, how much sad this truth will
make him but i cant hide the truth now, she wanted pour her heart out in front of him,
as soon as the song ended she opened her eyes saw the car parked at a beach n armaan starring at her she finally
decided of speaking to him

walking 2gether along the beach ridz finally broke the silence
"u know everything naa"

he looked at her for a sec then at the water, that one sec look was enough for her to understand him, she saw anger, pain,
rejection, sadness in his grey eyes he said after a min long silence "everything? about wat dumbo"

she rolled her eyes n replied "u know wat im talking about"

"im not a mind reader, i cant understand wats on ur mind" he said folding his arms around his strong chest

"armaan stop acting, my 6 sense is telling me u know every damm thing" she yelled

"yes i know everything from a week happy come lets go, u must be getting late for hospital naa" he said n walked off towards
the car

The world stoped for her the min the heard him saying he knows everything, she walked behind him towards the car

IN THE CAR

silence was all around the car, armaan was silent becoz he didnt knew wat should he say...he was angry on her for hiding
all the facts, breaking their friendship promise but he was angry on himself too for not being near her when she needed him
the most; when she was broken
while ridz was confused y is he soo calm? y he is not yelling at her?...his silence was killing her, her ears were longing
to hear him yelling at her
both wanted to talk, ask questions to each other but stayed quiet, they didnt knew from where should they start plus
both knew their mistake but then too both waited for the other to start a conversation, sitting silently

After about 15 min silent drive they entered sangivni
"
'Um, armaan. I wanted...to...i didnt mean...i was " she tried to say something, but jus couldnt frame her thoughts in
sentences

before she could say anything further armaan said "i thinku r getting late"

'umm yaa but" she again tried to speak up

"'It's oh okay, dumbo, i will catch u later in the evening till then bye" he said placing his hand on her shoulder n giving
a weak smile, she returned a weak smile n left

The whole day she worked hard like always, she wanted to wind up her work early today to fix up some matters with armaan in
the evening, by 6 in the evening she finished some file work, usual rounds, one operation

"DR keerti i want to talk to u" she said walking inside her cabin

"ridhima i was the one who told armaan everything" she said giving a weak smile

"aunty y did u tell him everything, u knew naa how happy he was there, his dream was to work in AALOMAS hospital, world's
best hospital" she said

"i did what i thought was right at that movement, tell me 1 thing how many days u wanted to hide all this?" she replied sternly

"um aunty i think ur right, i should make a move now bye aunty" she hugged her n left the cabin

She sat in the car n dove off...she went straight to armaan's place, she needed to talk to him, explain him everything...
she needed him now, wanting to pour her heart out...no more she could lie him, hide everything from his best friend; her
buddy..."armaan" she called him out...she searched for him in the whole house, but couldnt find him

atlast she found sapna in the lawn "sapna where is armaan" she asked n let her breath out

"bro? i dont know? he left with u in the morning naa?" a confused sis replied

"after that he didnt come back?" she asked

"no" she said

within fraction of secs ridz left the house while sapna was shouting her name (calling her)...she searched for him at every
posible place...baseket ball court, club where he goes for gyming, beach everywhere but couldnt find him

PART 6

*****RIDZ-ARMAAN FRIENDSHIP NEVER SPEAKS VOLUMES...IT NEVER DEMANDS EXPLAINATION...IT NEVER WILL NEVER  HAV A HAPPY ENDING SIMPLY BECOZ IT WILL NEVER END

from past 2 hours she was searching for armaan but still couldn't trace him

fear of loosing armaan was haunting her again n again "no" She yelled n stopped the car suddenly

she started cursing herself for leaving him alone in the morning, for not checking

whether he reached home safely...in these 2 hours she cursed herself countless times 

after searching for him for another

Hour she was now not felling well, then she remembered she is hungry from afternoon, she decided to go back home n think

What she should do next

last three hours she searched for him at every possible place gym, clubs, basket ball court, his friends Places, armaan's local hang out places but couldn't find him, the strange part was his friends didn't knew e is back also, soo the thought of where he was now more scary for ridz 

She entered her home slowly still thinking about him, she was soo lost in her thoughts...suddenly she trips n fell off on the floor 

"wat the hell when u will learn to see n walk" he walked towards her 

"where were u lost idiot" he asked while removing her sandals

she was still starring at him with disbelief "ridz where is balm kept?" he asked her, she didn't answer 

he asked her again "wat happ answer me where is the balm" instead of answering him, she leaned forward n hugged him tightly

armaan got worried by her sudden action, he scenes she was scarred, worried of something "where were u gone, I got soo scared stupid" she said departing from the hug

"I was here only, waiting for u from soo many

hours" he said with a sweet smile tugging her hair behind her ears

"n y was ur mobile off" she then questioned him

"battery problem" he smiled n said

she then explained him whole evening ride, how she got sacred when sapna informed her u didn't come back home from morning n the three hrs long search

"nothing will happen to me silly gurl don't worry soo much" he stated n placed his hand on her shoulder to relax her

"im damm hungry, come on lets have dinner" he added n got up

"ouch" she screamed n pain while getting up from the floor

he ran to her rescue, picked her up in his arms...she wrapped her arms around his neck

"omg ur too heavy," he said to tease her

her eyes widened she then twisted his ear

"leave me, its hurting" he yelled

"1st tell me sorry" she said n twisted his ear further

"k im sorry yaar" he finally apologized

"that's better" she said proudly n released his ear

he placed her on the couch n then asked her "where is the balm"

"4th shelf" she said looking at her swollen foot

he got the balm n sat next to her n started applying it slowly slowly while she was yelling in pain

they had teir dinner in silence not becoz they didn't had anything to talk or they were scarred of anything 

they were very hungry both were lost in their work the whole day

ridz was busy trying to wind up her work early 

armaan was working on some imp things for ridz, things which were necessary for ridz, things which would help her to get out of her bitter past

"armaan" she called him after finishing her food 

the way she called him he understood she wants to pour he heart out, he wanted to tell her lets not talk about the past becoz that would make her more sad which he never wanted, but couldn't refuse after seeing her she needed to pour out everything once and for all

"im listening ridz u can continue" he said n stopped in a middle of pouring 2 glasses of soft drinks for them...went n sat near her, placing his arm around her shoulder giving her warmth n protection

She gathered some courage took a deep breath n started telling him her bitter past "u know wat sometime lfe behaves with us in a crazy way before u left for states everything was going gr8 in my life, I had everything in my life dad, my sweet little sis angie, adnan my love n of course u, my best friend"

he started rubbing her arms slowly n softly to relax her while she rested her head on his shoulder n continued

"after u went one day I found out Dr padma was my mom, dad had adopted me this news came as shock to me before I could react I get to know she is on her death bed, she had cancer, n within hrs I lost her, some days past with the help of everyone I came out of this shock just to find more shock waiting for me...adnan nature was changing he started forcing me to ask dad to transfer sangivni on my name on the diwali morning I over heard him speaking to himself I then realized he loved my money not me, I felt my world has torn apart that day I broke my engagement with him...I cried like hell that afternoon n told everything to dad, he made me realize there is more things in life I promised him I wil forget him soon n move on, in the evening I was alone in the house waiting dad n angie they had gone to hospital they meet with an accident while returning back that day armaan my world shattered armaan dad left me all alone angie went into comma the day of lights brought darkness in my life, I lost every dam thing that day" tears formed in her eyes but they didn't came out of her beautiful eyes becoz of armaan

In ridz's world if her dad or armaan is by her side she can never cry, the warmth, support they give her makes her strong becoz of which she just cant cry

he stopped her in middle knowing the fact the next thing she will say y did she hide everything from him, how was her life in these months he knew she never told him because she didn't wanted to come in front of his dreams and of course her life was worse than hell these months "forget the past"

he said to consoled her

"ur fine naa?" he added

she simply nodded n said "if my best friend; my buddy is with me then im fine"

he flashed a small smile kissed her forehead n replied "im always with u"

after sumtime

"Armaan u should go home now, aunty must be waiting for u, drop me at my room then u can go" she said after looking at the time on the clock

"yea it's getting late, we should leave now" armaan said n got up from the couch

"we? Where r we going"

she looked up to him n replied with a surprised look on her place

"well from 2day ur staying at my place" he declared firmly

ridz eyes widened with shock, she then yelled to protested "no im not"

"of course you are!" pausing for some seconds he added

"n for ur kind information all ur stuff has been shifted to my place oops our place" he said n picked her in his arms

"leave me armaan im not coming" she ordered him

the next few mins they were arguing over going or not going, both were not ready to back out while armaan was carrying her towards the car

"bas..enough..u win..arguing with u is like breaking ur own head wth a stone" finally ridz agreed

"happy realization" he smirked at her saying he won n placed her in the front seat of his car

In the car

ridz switched on the radio

a sweet Hindi song was played on air by the RJ

armi switched on the cd n said "I want to hear some English songs not ur stupid sentimental Hindi songs"

she again switched on the radio n replied 'no we r listening to Hindi songs only"

with a million dollar smile he said "hang on it's my car soo I will decide wat song will be played"

"no i will decide, it's my best friend's car u moron"

she again switch to the FM

they went no and no for the rest of the journey arguing on which language song they r going to hear like always

suddenly they realized they have almost reached home they looked at each other the next second they burst out laughing at their stupid argument

After reaching armi's place ridz requests him "I will manage" n she tries to walk with a sollen foot 

withcar's help she walks few steps then again she was about to loose her balance when armaan holds her

"for god's sake stop thinking ur very smart" he picked her in his arms

she bit her lower lips seeing armi's bugged on her n said with a puppy face "sorry"

he rang the door bell n yelled "don't u dare use that word, how many times I have told u not to use this word"

silence prevailed

Dr keerti opened the door n asked "wat happ to her?"

"as usual" armaan said angrily, keerti understood she again must be walking blindly

"do one thing take her to the room, mein iske liye haadi ka dhood lati hu" keerti smiled n said 

ridz wanted to protest, milk was the last thing she wanted to have but armaan was giving her furious glances becoz of which she couldn't refuse

They stepped inside ridz's new room 

the whole room was painted in blue n white color, on one wall there were all those family pictures which she had in her previous room...armaan had hanged a big picure of ridz behind the bed

there was less furniture which she always likes

her bed was low, she only liked low beds armaan knew this very well 

he placed her on the bed, dr keerti soon brought milk

ridz was about to say no to keerti but before than armaan said "don't u dare say no to milk"

keerti started smiling seeing armaan bossing ridz... ridz had no choice but to have the milk at last

after she drank milk armaan gave her medicine he then puts a blanket over her

"good night armaan" she says n goes off to sleep

a new day came smiling at everyone

Ridz got up late this morning becoz of medicine n yesterday's stressful day, she walked to the balcony to watch the beautiful new day

armaan had just returned from jogging he was reading newspaper having his morning coffee in the garden
 seeing armaan from the balcony ridz naughty soul came up with a mischief

she send him a sms "good morning armaan, can u come over to my room I need some help" 

amaan smiled seeing the message n started walking towards her room

in the room ridz was waiting for him with a mischiefous plan

PART 7

Thanks Giving: Guys im very happy 2day, yesterday night i went back n read all the comments i received for part 6, i couldnt stop smiling hehe loved them all thanks thanks a ton for them
all my lovely readers plz this time also write frank comments for me, it encourages my very lazy soul 2 write the next part; lolz im very lazy guys

After 5 mins armaan was climbing the stairs unfortunately not knowing ridz naughty soul is awake waiting for him

in the room, ridz was standing on the ladder behind the door, the ladder was quiet high

"good morning dumbo"  he said opening half the door the next second ridz threw a bucket of very chilled water on armaan

armaan stood there for a min, a chill ran through his spine, he shivered becoz of the ice cold water

he was still stunned n suprised beyond words but one thing was sure he is not goig to leave her "ur-soo-dead" he thought

Grabbing the opportunity she stepped down from the high ladder

holding her stomach she was giggling n laughing very loudly seeing his condition, he was soaked in chilled water from head to toe; water was dripping from his hair

armaan yelled "u moron u will hav to pay for this"

n he ran towards her he started chasing her around the room, while chasing her he threw whatever things he got on his way

some were good aim, at every good aim armaan flashed a wicked smile n ridz yelled but some were bad aim also n of course at every bad aim ridz showed him a thumbs down which added fuel to armi's anger

ridz finally ran outside the room jus to safe her, "god can only save me now" she muttered he followed her fuming in anger

on the way she found bananas kept on the corner table, her wicked mind shouted "grab the opportunity"

soon she threw the banana peal on the floor, causing armaan falling on the floor

she stick her tongue out to him n landed on the couch

she laughing like a maniac, knowing the fact her life is in danger but she was having fun looking at armaan who just slipped badly of course landed on the floor

"aa ouch my back" he cried

armaan bad soul also woke up

unfortunately ridz was soo engrossed in laughing at armaan's condition that she didnt notice armaan was  now standing right in front of her

she saw him giving her evil glances, she looked around if by any chance she could save her again, "no chance" she muttered

"ur dead stupid gurl" armaan said with a wicked smile

"im sor" he didnt let her complete n started tickling her

she started laughing giggling rolling on the couch

her stomach started paining becoz of laughing soo much

"armaan...stop....its....hurting....me" ahh she couldnt say a sentence properly becoz armaan was still tickling her

"u should have thought of the consequences  before" he snapped back still enjoying the revenge

"armaan....my....foot...paining" she tred to save her

"dam ur foot it was not paining when u climbed the ladder to throw water on me n all this while" he tried defending his act

the next second ridz punched armaan in his stomach "ouchhh" he yelled n pulled off her hands (from tickling her further)

she slightly giggled n ran for her life straight towards the stairs to get to her room

"r u drunk this morning" armaan yelled n questioned her

ridz ran to her bathroom slams the door, "god bless me, im getting late (for sangivni)" she mummered

after having her shower she unlocked the door of the bathroom only to find armaan has locked her from outside

"armaannnnnnn" she yelled
"u moron open the damm door" she added

"stop shouting im here only n my ears are still in working condition" he replied

"well thats good for u but for god's sake open the door" she yelled n pleaded

"for god sake first u stop shouting n i will surly open the door" he paused

"in the evening" he added giggling at the thought

"evening? Have u lost it" she again yelled kicking the door in frustration

"no sweety" he switches on some random FM for her on the music player

"ur mentally retarted armaan" she banged the door

"thanks for the info n same to u dear" he giggled, keeping the highest volume of the player he leaves the room whistling looking here n there

Dr keerti in her cabin

"sister lovely Dr Riddhima has arrived or not" she called at the reception n asked

lovely scratched her head n replied "not yet Dr Keerti"

Is she fine, may be her foot is still not well she thought

she picked her cell dialed ridz no 9819######

"no respond" she got in return

she then thought of calling armaan but bad luck she had a emergency case

i will call him later, with that thought she left the cabin

armaan changed into some fresh cloths with a million dollar smile on his face he really missed all these fun in states

should I go n unlock the door now he thought

"no soo early its been only 15 mins till now let me take a short nap first then i will unlock the door he said to himself giggling at the thought

In the bathroom

tired of yelling, shouting ridz sat on the floor rested her head on  the wall closing her eyes she prayed armaan gets his senses back soo that he opens the door soon

armaan gets up from his sleep becoz his mobile was buzzing

"hey mom" he replied in a sleepy tone

"ur sleeping?" she questioned him after analyzing his tone

"yea y wat happ? Anything wrong?" he questioned back

"where is riddhima, its 12 a clock she is still not here is she fine?" she asked as she was concented about her

"mom who is riddhima now?" she shook her head in disbelief, couldnt beleive her ears

"armaan ur k naa" she asked

he then recollected riddhima means dumbo n he had locked her

he looked at his watch "bumbo? O shit she will kill me bye mom gtg to save my life"

not waiting for her mom to respond he bande the phone on the bed

"from past 2 1/2 hrs she is inside the bathroom omg today im soo dead" he said to himself n ran towards ridz room

keerti got scared the way armaan reacted

"sapna go home right now, jus check ridz is fine i jus cant trust armaan (trust means he will trouble ridz; nothing more)"

"K bye tc" she replied n left 4 home

"call me when u reach home" keerti said

Edited by dmg_sonia - 19 May 2008 at 1:42pm
dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

PART 8

Armaan quickly unlocked the door n prayed for his life

"he really needs gods blessing as of now" he thought n knocked at the door

Inside the wash room waiting for armaan ridz also had gone to sleep in the same position (head resting on the wall)

"im sorry" She got up listening to the knocks n armaan voice

she then looked at her watch, the time chocks her eye brows up in shock

she pinches herself jus to make sure this isnt a dream

she still couldnt believe she was locked in the wash room from 2 1/2 hr n of course she slept inside

"never in wildest dream also any1 must ave slept in a wash room she muttered to herself

she picks up mop to hit armaan for his act

"2day i will kill u for sure" she promise herself n makes her way to get out of the wash room

she steps out of the wash room, her face was red like a tamato

she saw him standing few steps away only, she threw "ur-dead" glances towards armaan

scratching his head he apologizied "im sorry sweety i"

she hit him with the Mop he cried "ouch"

(next few lines imagine ridz n armi talking while ridz chasing him n hitting him with the mop in very small internal)

he started running to save himself, ridz followed him with murder on her mind

"ouch" armi yelled when she hitted him again

"i didnt mean to lock u for soo long" she gave him one more not letting him explain his part of story

"by mistake i went off to sleep, I" she again intrupped hitting him again but this time a little harder after listening he went off to sleep

"how could u go off to sleep u moron" she yelled n gave him one more this time n his butt

"god plz save me from this shetaan ki naani" He pleaded but added fuel to ridz anger

"mein shetaan ki naani toh tum shetaan ki dadaji hoge naa?" she yelled in anger n gave him one more on his back

he turned his head back looked at her face which was red, a pure red colour, her expressions said "within 15 mins he will surely kill me" he slightly giggled at her

but then again she gave him on his butt

The next five mins they were running around the room, ridz hitting him again n again while armi pleading to stop hitting him

"sorry im really very sorry yaar" he said n collapsed on her bed after getting tired from this cat-mise fight

she stood in front of the bed breathing heavily still holding the mop

"like u said before, u should have thought of the consequences before hand" she said placing a wicked smile on her delicate lips

he slowly gets up from the bed n says "sorry dear i never had those intension"

"whatever" she snapped back

she then realized in the past 10 mins 10-12 times she hi him, she fells pity for him n his condition now

But still her naughty soul was awake thinking of some more wicked plan

"ahh nice idea" she said to herself under her breath

She suppressed her naughty smile placed the angry expression on her face n said "k u moron i except ur apology but im going to inform aunty about everything"

not pleased with the news, his jaw dropped he remembered his mom's punishments like wash vessels, clothes or she will lock me in the wash room for double the time

the next second he got up from the bed n replied "no plz u cant be soo mean, u know mom n her punishments"

"k then u have to do this..." she then explains him his punishment

he rolls his eye ball in disbelief n yells "no im not going to do this"

she grins at his response n folds her arms over her chest, "u hav to or"

for the next few mins armaan argued with her, trying hard to convince her that he really cant do wat she wants but finally gave up

"k i will do but first let me add fuel to my body" he agrees unwilligly n walks off

she giggles n laughes thinking about her weird plan

"Wow it will be fun" with that thought she walks to look for him

Downstairs armaan says to himself "im dead sure 2day she is drunk 2day" n then he walks towards his mini bar to check which hard drink is missing

in middle of his counting bottles ridz walked in n says "wat the hell ur doing armaan"

"actually i was wondering which drink" he stopped himself saying anything further, he couldnt endanger his own life

"nothing nothing come lets go and restore our empty stomach" he then said

They quickly had some food n juices

after completing ridz said "time for ur punishment"

"unfortunately she still remembered" armaan thought rolled his eye ball

"yah yah im ready to do 250 Sit-ups" he proudly said giving a week smile

She quickly sat on the couch n laughed under her breath

holding his ears with his hands he started his sit-ups while ridz was counting 1, 2, 3....enjoyng the movement

"47, 48, 49, 50" her wicked smiled widened n armi still was thinking which drink this moron had 2day morning

sapna entered the house, as per her mom ridz was in danger but here she sees armaan's life in danger

"wat the hell is going" sapna asked

ridz explains her everything that happen right from throwing water at armaan till now

she was neither shocked nor suprised after listening to everything, she very well knew AR were real monsters

"tum log kabhi nahi sudhrooge" she laughed like hell n declared

by now armi had done 75 sit-ups ridz thoughts its high time to stop this stupid thing, "armaan its k u can stop now becoz of ur good behaviour i have redused ur punishment" she said with a naughty smile

Sapna then went n called her mom, told her everything unfortunately
 which AR didnt wanted

"k gtg bye guys enjoy" sapna walked towards them n said

"wait a min sapna even im coming" ridz hurriedly replied

"when will u two be back?" armaan sat on the couch n questioned them

"by evening" apna replied

"not until my work gets over all thanks to our stupid acts i will be at hospital still late night" ridz answered too

"i will be back in a min u two dont leave till then" armaan says n walks the stairs at a high speed

sapna n ridz looked at him leaving the hall soo fast that they couldnt ask him y also

soon armaan comes down stairs wearing a black shirt n blue jeans looking very hot as usual

rolling his car keys in the finger he said "come lets go gurls"

sapna n ridz look at him then at each other thinking where is he going

"dumbo i will help u to wind up ur work faster" he flashes a smile n declares firmly

ridz smiles at armaan,

they then thinks in their mind "whatever however big pranks we play on each other one thing is sure it doesnt effect on our relationship (friendship) the best part is we 2gether laugh at the pranks at the end of the day"

Soon They get out of the house, n gets seated inside the car

The rest of the afternoon and evening AR worked 2gether o wrap up ridz work fast

armaan completed all her paper work in the afternoon while she was busy with a surgery

In the evening they 2gether went for routine rounds

AT ARMAAN's PLACE (dinner table, all 4 r there)

"y did u turn up soo late 2 sangivni 2day ridhima, i hope ur well?" Dr keerti asked, she very well knew the reason but some how wanted 2 excamine their reaction n story 4m them

ridz who was jus going 2 feed herself with the delicious food suddenly stopped not knowing what should she reply

armaan looked at his mom who was waiting 4 the answer, with a firm look

"actually aunty i was not felling well" she lied in a convincing tone then digging her face into the plate

"ohh yea, but sapna told me a different story" she said

AR's jaw dropped

"k im not going 2 leave u both this time, u people r more bad than monsters" he declared in a firm voice supressing her laughter

AR's got scared, they remembered their old punishment when they were kids

Soon Keerti couldnt control her laghter any more, she burst of laughing n sapna joined her mom

AR looked first at them then at each other jus couldnt guess wat happ all of a sudden

after few mins they realized keerti; they mom n aunty jus fooled them

Soon All four laughed at beautiful day

PART 9

A new bright morning had arrived...the mist had  truned into light welcoming every1 cheerfully,

morning 6:30 a clock armaan gets up, throwing his arms in air, then rubbing his eyes like a kid

quickly gets into his tracks n vest for his routine jogging n basketball

"2day dumbo is fine, i think i should take her also for jogging" with that thought he walks towards her room

*knock knock* he knocks at the door

no reply is all he gets in return for knocking for 4-5 times

"utho..dumboooo" he walks inside atlast

"ummmm" she replies in a sleepy tone

"get up its 6:30, jogging ke liye nahi jaana" he opens the curtains of her room allowing the bright sun to peep inside

"noooo" she coves her face with the bed sheet

"common get up lazy bones" he says removing the bed sheet covering her face

"ummmm u have ur own legs to jog naa Then y r u troubling me"

"very funny i do own two legs, now get up"

"let me sleep" she digs her face in a pillow

"nahi maanogi naa"

"ummm ofcourse nahi"

finally gives up n an says "k then bye"

AFTER SOMETIME

"good morning mom" armi entered the home n greeted his mom who was sitting n reading the morning newspaper

"good morning" she smiled n said, putting down the newspaper

"she is still sleeping?" he asked in disbelief

"yea" she answers, armi sits next 2 his mom now

"armaan wat hav u planned, i mean r u going back 2 states or living here only" she asks him

"i hav 2 months holiday, i still havnt decided wat should i do"

"wat r u going 2 do in 2 months jus roam around with gurls?" not pleased with the news keerti says, she jus cant see armaan wasting two months like this

"u jus cant be away from wok 4 continuous 2 long months" she then adds

he looks at his mom in disbeleif n then says "wat u want? should i return 2 states"

"well join sangivni for two months, u can come for few hrs only i dont mind that but i dont want u 2 be away from work for such a long span of time" she declars firmly

"for few hrs only" he snapped back, n then warns "not from 2day, i will cum from 2morrow"

"k from 2morrow i dont mind, u jus hav 2 1st pass the routine interview first" he looks at his mom in disbelief

"i n interview no ways" he protested

"well ur interview is 2morrow at 10 a clock" she declars firmly gaving a wicked smile n then walks towards the kitchen not waiting for his responce

armi quickly enters ridz the room

"how cute n innocent she is looking" some of ridz hair stants were resting on her pretty face

"omg wat am i thinking" he slaps his head softly n then thought "time for some fun "

he slowly picks her in his arms, she is still in her dreamland sleeping peacefully

"shaya sab kuch bech-bach kar soote hai" he mum__________

he slowly walks towards the bathroom without waking her up

and then

threw her in the bath tub which was full of water

"aaaaaaaaaaaaa" she yelled, panicked becoz a min before she was on her bed sleeping n now she was surrounded by water, for a movement she thought she is dying, in a sea

she fells suffocated for the next few secs

getting hold of her breath she heard  armaan laughing loudly "ha ha ha ha ha"

"armaannnnnnn...tum...nahi...chodugi...aaj...ruko" she got up ran behind him once again

he ran around her bed room then towards his bedroom still laughing loudly again n again, jus couldnt control himself looking at ridz red n annoyed, irritated face

BANG

he banged his bedroom door on her face, n shouted "good morning dumbo" still in fits of laughter

"my foot good morning u moron" she yelled back looking at herself

"is this a way to wake anyone in the morning" she said banging the door

"well i hav never taken training how to wake any1" he cofidently replies

"ur sick, idiot, mad, n disgusting armaan n"

"mentally retarted" she added, n walked towards her room

"thanks for the sweet info" he flashed a wicked smiled n said

after getting a quick shower, she headed down to help keerti in the breakfast

"good morning aunty" she said while walking inside the kitchen

"good morning beta" she layed the breakfast on a tray

"can i help u" she politely asked

"sure jus make some coffee for armaan, i will be back in few mins" she requested, after seeing ridz nodding in affirmation she left

"morning morning u threw me in water naa now see wat will i do" she murmured

she very well knew armaan cant start his day without perfect coffee, spoiling his morning coffee would be fun

"im leaving for sangivni n plz dont fool around 2day n be late, u have a imp meeting with board of directors at 10:30" keerti informed n left the house
leaving ridz tensed, nervous behind

"hey wats there in breakfast?" armi entered the kitchen

ridz didnt eply she was tensed about the board meeting, she was lost in her trance

he picks up his coffee mug n placed it on his lips

"wat the hell" he spells out the coffee

she gets back from her thoughts n sees armaan annoyed, irritated, angry all in one expression

she soon starts giggling n laughing forgetting all her problem aside

"u idiot how could u put salt in my coffee" he yelled n threw the coffee in the basin

"like u threw me in water this morning" she snapped back

before armaan could further say anything she hands him another coffee mug which had sugar instead of salt this time n says "k baba im sorry"

"ur fine naa tum mujhe sorry bol rahi ho" he asks with a concerned tone

"woh...kuch nahi" she replies with a tensed voice, relizing the meeting thing

"wat happ spell out"

she then explained, she has some future plans for sangivni which she has to lay down 2day in front of broad of directors but she is not prepared, sacred n confused

"bus itni se baat" he smiled n said

she rolled her eye ball n sad "tumhe yeh itni se baat lagti hai"

"frankly yes, n by the way im Dr Armaan who has worked in world's best hospital" he proudly announces pulling his collars up

she gave him a dirty look

"k chill come lets hav breakfast n i will help u for the meeting" he pulled her out of the kitchen

They had their breakfast while discussing the details n everything, prepareing some papers, nothing sum info n all

after some discussion about the meeting ridz says "armaan"

he interruped "thank u bolne ki koi jarurat nahi hai"

"mein thanks nahi bol rahi thi, tumne dosti ki hai toh nibhana toh padhega naa" she gets up from the chair n declares

"yup galti ki hai ab pachtane ka kya fayada (kiddingly he says doing friendship with her was a mistake)" he murmured under his breath

ridz understood armaan was saying something but couldnt understand wat he said, she then questioned him "wat did u say right now"

"me...nothing...nothing" he hesitately replies

"no u said, common on tell me" she ordered him pointin one finger towards him rest towards her

"ur getting late naa i suppose" he then tries to change her focuss

she looks at her watch and said "yeah ur right bye" she ran towards her room

he signed a relief, felt happy 2 distract her mind

picking her stuff from her room she heads back downwards to leave for a imp day of her life, "2day is a imp day for me n sangivni" she says to herself

"all the best" armaan shouts while playing his play station

"how did u know i walked im back" she asked seeing armaan's back was facing her n his eyes fixed on his play station's screen

"dumbo becoz of ur high heels noise"

"how rude" she yelled

"kidding yaar, i know u from grade one i really dont need to see u for noticing ur presence"

"yea right k bye"

"i want a treat if all goes well 2day?" he said, still his eyes fixed on the screen

"hmmm k bye" she said n left

the whole late morning armaan played his play station, in the afternoon he went to his friend's place to catch up with ld friends after 1 1/2 yr, they even went to see a horror english film

when the movie ended it was around 7, he decided to call ridz to talk about the dinner plans

a cheeky smile flashed after seeing her mobile flashing moron calling, she answered the call n said "hey u know wat the meeting went very smoothly"

"thats gr8 news, congrats" pleased with the news he smiled

"hmmm soo r we going for dinner tonight" she then asked him walking inside the room

"of course we r"

"k then see u at home n by the way i hav one more gud news for u"

"n wats that" he interruped

"well when i meet u then only i will tell u"

"k whatever" he says, no matter wat the news is, if she is happy with it he surely is happy too; he senced happiness dripping from her voice

"do one thing on the way pick me from zodiac pool place" he adds

"k i will pick u in an hour's time" she informs him n gets back to her work

in the zodiac pool place

armi n his few friends were playing pool, armaan loved playng pool, playing pool is always a stress burster n fun for armaan, he was a master in pool game for sure

his lips was holding a million dollar smile throughout the game becoz this time also luck was resting by his side he was winning the game yet again

"nice shot handsome" a gurl walks towards armaan

armi turns to face her

sees his ex gf standing next to her looking sexy like always wearing a black mini skirt like always with a halter red top with a cigrate in her hand

ARMAAN'S HOUSE PIC  (imagine this is his place)

PART 10

Armi folded his arms around his chest, with his million dollar smile said "Hey beautiful"

she gave him a small hug n a peak on his cheeks n questioned "Soo when did u come back?"

"few days back only" he replied a min later, giving one more excellent shot

"I won again" he smirked

"yea yea u won dude" his one friend replied with a small smile while other gave him a high five

"impressive " suhani replied, he turned to face her

"soo dinner 2night, only u and me"she said poking her index finger into his chest n then into hers, while a mischievous smile played on her glossy lips

he witnessed her mischievous smile, understood her intentions n replied "thanks for the offer but im going out with ridhima tonight" with a grin

she looked at him angrily for dumping her offer to go with someone else, rolling her eyes she said "that bi**h", one wrong word which changed armi's expression completely

he looked at her angrily, pointing his index finger at her he warns "dont u dare say anything about her or else i will definately forget my manners"

"do u know she dumped her fianc adnan" she shamelessly added, making his anger reach the boiling pt which wasn't good for her

"wt* u think of ur self? N by the way do u want me to tell ur bio-data in front of all these people" he yelled angrily

armi's voice grabbed every1 attention present there, all eyes were on them
armi's two friends now come to comfort him, to stop him becoz they never saw him soo angry, they jus couldnt believe their own ears

they knew armi respected women alot, he wouldnt insult a gurl in a public place, plus no matter he has dated million gurls but never crossed his limits, he has a sis too becoz of which he very well knew 'never play with any gurls life (felling)' n the main thing was all gurls he dated knew he is not serious with them

while she was horrified by his comment but before she could say anything

she heard a gurl dressed up in a jeans n white shirt calling armaan

"she was non other than riddhima" she thought

armi looked back saw ridz walking towards him

he suppressed his anger, n replied as softly as he could "go sit in the car i will be there in a min"

she stopped mid-way only N sensed the atmosphere was tensed but she didnt knew y, she only heard armi yelling at a gurl which was quiet strange for her

"i will wait for u here only" ridz softly said still lost in her thoughts

"didnt u get wat i said, get back to the car right now" he yelled
she wanted to yell back but then thought its better to obey him right now, he looks wild now

she replied suppressing her anger "k come soon plz"

he cursed himself for yelling at her for no reason took a deep breath n politely apologized "sorry i yelled at u, jus giv me a min i will be there"

she nodded with her sweet smile n walked out

every1 was now more stunned seeing how this guy's expression changed in a min, a min back he was yelling on top of his voice on a gurl n now how politely, sweetly he replied to the other gurl

he turned towards suhani, "i think ur over reacting armaan, u know she isn't that innocent" she said with attitude then took a puff

"u shut ur dirty mouth or i swear i will do something which u will regret later for sure" he yelled on top of his voice

"i think i have made myself very clear" he then added n left the place instantly without waiting to hear more of her non-sense while shamelessly she was again busy smoking
as armi walked out every1 was still looking at him which didnt had much effect on him becoz he thought he wasnt wrong at all

the attention didnt effect suhani too becoz she was a shameless disgusting gurl

soon the atmosphere gets back to normal inside zodian pool place, every1 was enjoying as if mins back nothing happ, all were lost in their games

but one tall dark handsome guy wearing blue pair of jeans n black t-shirt; dressed to kill every1 around him didnt forget the incident at all

he had a mysterious smile on his lips looking at suhani he mumbled under his breath "crazy gal she doesnt know she shouldnt talk shit about ridz in front armi becoz he..he ahh forget it"

armi came out of the pool place he started scanning the road to find where ridz car is parked while his both friends stood beside him still shooked at his behaviour

"dude ur fine naa?" his one friend asked placing his hand on his forehead n then on his neck

armi gave him a dirty look n said "yea im but i think ur not, u want me to check u up?"
"no no im perfectly fine" he replied sacredly

"there is ur ridz's car parked" his another friend said pointing towards a car parked on the other side of the road

"my ridz?" he rolled his eyes n walked towards the car after bidding them bye

he walks towards the car trying best to calm himself "chill dude chill" he repeated to himself again n again

he opened the driving seat door n saw ridz sitting there before he could ask her to shift to the passenger seat she ordered looking a bit angrily "i dont think ur in a position to drive plus i dont want u to hit some1 n end up in jail soo im driving car to home while u can sit besides me"

he did not wanted to end up arguing with her besides she was right he wasnt in a stage to drive the car soo without saying a word he closed the door n made his way towards the passenger seat

Silence prevailed for sometime

"hav u really forgotten how to behave with gurls?" she questioned him angrily n broke the silence

he replied in a rude tone "firstly never comment on half heard story n secondly i very well know how to behave with gurls"

while stopping the car at the signal, she says pointedly "whatever the reason was but u were very rude armaan, u should apologize to her"

he rolled his eyes at her statement replied "apologize my foot n dumbo plz if u dont know the whole thing dont comment"

she saw the signal showing a green sign started driving again while demanding "k then tell me the whole thing"

"that gurl said" he stopped in middle, he jus couldnt tell her wat she said
"off late she is getting back to old ridz, i jus cant tell her wat suhani said at any cost"

he thought

she looked at him then ahead n asked "said wat? Continue im still waiting"

"i dont think u should know this whole matter jus chuck it" he said giving a weak smile

she protested "y do u think like that?"

he declared firmly "becoz somethings shouldnt be told and...and dont dare to ask y again n drop this topic here forever, im not interested in talking about all this at all"

"k as u say fine happppy by the way arguing with u is like breaking ur own head with a stone" she angrily said n thought "i should ask this question some day later, at a right time"

"very happy" he slightly giggled n said
she looked at him angrily as he made some stupid faces, after which she couldnt stop herself from smiling back

"ur impossible" she said smiling at him, he very well knew how to change her mood while armi continued making some stupid faces

"I know" he said with a smirk
looking at the time displayed on his mob armi says "dumbo its 10 now soo i was wondering its better we go for a buffer at intercontinental around
11:30 u know after taking some rest"

she replied looking at him "hmmm k i dont mind, its a gr8 idea"

AT HOME
DR Keerti was sitting on the couch watching some television when AR entered
"where were u riddhima, i suppose u left for home before me" he asked in a concerned tone switching off the tv

before ridz could reply armi announced "im going for a shower bye"

"actually aunty i had gone to pick armaan but he was busy fighting becoz of which we got late" unintentionly she said those things which she shouldnt have

"fight?" keerti panicked slightly while ridz cursed herself

"nothing much aunty seriously nothing much" she rapidly tried to cover up the matter biting her lips angrily

"ridhima" keerti called out with demanding tone, asking her to speak up

"actually aunty i know only half part it will be better u ask him only" she replied frankly with a sad tone becoz armaan didnt share the matter with her

keerti scanned her expressions n eyes which reflected little sadness

"hmm k i will ask him only, go freshen up" she said running her hand through ridz hair affectionately

she flashed a smile at Keerti

Armi came out of the washroom wearing a sporty black body hugging t-shirt n faded jeans with wet hair n spotted her mother sitting on the bed with a angry look

"where r u going now?" keerti asked looking at his son dressed up

he walked towards the dressing n started combing his wet hair, "im going for dinner with ridz, sapna"

"i heard u fought with some1 2day, when will u grow up" she angrily said

he looks at his mom with a weird expression n assures her "well mom first listen to the whole story n then whatever u will tell me i will do that only"

armaan told everything to her mom, wat she said about ridz, how he reacted, everything in detail which keerti was listening to patiently she understood the whole situation very well, she now understood y he didnt tell ridz everything

she then patted on armaan's back n declared "im proud of u"

n gave him a warm hug, while armi's lips flashed a big smile

"u know mom i wanted to slap her hard there but"

she smiled n intrupted "but ur limits, manners ethics stopped u"

AT THE SAME TIME IN SAPNA'S ROOM

"wat r u wearing?" ridz asked sapna who was hunting something in her cupboard
"hmmm i cant find something nice" she replied in frustration

"come with me i have something nice for u" she said n dragged her to her room
soon they got dressed, ridz wore a knee length skirt n sleeveless printed top while sapna wore a jeans with a halter top

Both complimented each other made way towards the hall where armi was sitting n yelling or rather begging to them come fast

INTER-CONTINENTAL

they sat at their usual corner table, they always used to go for buffer enjoy the food while chit-chatting

they had their food while chatting wat they did the whole day, ridz told them she is going to appoint some well known DR very soon, armi told them about movie etc stuff
they had their starter, main course, at a snails speed

ridz said with a smile which lighting up her deep beautiful eyes "hey u remember i told u i have a good news for u?"

"yes i remember, wats the news?" he excitedly asked while having this main course

sapna n ridz looked at each other smiling at the awesome news, "angie showed a little movement 2day"

"wow wat a awesome news" he brightly smiled

"hmmm im very very happy 2day, cant wait to see her back normal" ridz said happily

"same here, how much happy atul was 2day, he was singing 'aaj mein kush hu pucho kyu' the whole day" sapna giggled n added

"we five used to have blast 2gether naa, i wish that day comes soon" armi signed

PART 11

Next Day Morning

Armi n ridz had jus returned from their walk luckily 2day he succeed in waking her up

"im going for a shower bye" she announced to armi n went towards her room mentally making notes of all the work she has to do 2day

armi sat in his hall having his morning coffee n reading newspaper

Soon the landline started buzzing tring tring

he picked the receiver kept jus besides him n said "hello armaan here" still reading the newspaper

the caller happily said "hey wats up dude"

A confused armi kept his newspaper aside n asked "who is it?"

with a angry tone he said, "teri toh tu mujhe bhool gaya"

a smile broke on his face after he recognized the voice, "arre rahul tu"

he signed "haa mein"

excited to hear his old friend's voice after such a long time, armi said "wats up yaar? After u left states i have not heard from u?"

ruhul agreed "yaa after 9 months im talking to u long time naa"

he questioned him with a smile on his face "yup, soo howz muskaan?"

ruhul hesitately informed armi, "armaan i and muskaan got married two months ago"

he laughed at him, "2day is not 1st april, u cant fool me"

irritated rahul asked "arre yaar tujko mera par bharosa nahi hai"

he gritted throught her teeth, controling his laugher "nahi"

he furiously asked "dost hai ki dushman?"

he giggled n replied confidently "ofcourse dushman"

rahul's eyes shook up in shock, "saale teri toh"

"acha seriously bol muskaan kaha hai"

"jus next to me" he said n handed phone 2 her

"hey armaan"

"hey muskaan wats up...wait a min tell me one thing rahul n u really got married" he asks curiously

she smiled, "yes"

he laughed a bit, asked "kyaa tum ko yeh langoor hi mila tha"

she giggled at his statement "wat could i do, u weren't there in canada thats y i had to compromise"

he laughed at her statement n said "ur still the same"

"bingo yes i haven't changed at all k see u in the night gtg now"

confused armi asked "night?"

"yes ur having dinner with us tonight at 8 a clock jus note down our address"

"ur informing me or asking me?"

she said in a ordering tone"ordering u"

he smiled, "k give me ur address"

"44, park street, bandra"

"k see u"

"wait listen bring ur that friend too"

"which friend?" armi asked confusedly

she said, "arre that gurl wat was her name i forgot u used to talk soo much about her"
n asked rahul who is jus besides her "wat was her name rahul"

"i dont know, she had some weird name" rahul said

"dumbo" armi answered

"yaa dumbo, bring her also i wanna meet her"

"y" armi questioned

"i have heard soooo so much about her from u thats y i wanna meet her" excitedly said

he smiled brightly "k i will bring her bye"

"bye be on time"

armi hungs up the phone, smiles thinking about the past memories, how he meet rahul, muskaan in aalomas hospital n they became good friends, how they used to hang out 2gether, but then they shifted to canada n he lost touch with them becoz of work pressure"

while armi was recollecting his beautiful memories in states some1 called up Rahul,muskaan (rm) after hearing armi's conversation with them

the person said "hello can i speak to rahul or muskaan"

"muskaan here"

"hi muskaan im armaan's..." the person then said the reason for calling them

after talking to the caller for the next five mins patiently muskaan promised "we will help u in this"

"thanks a lot"

"armaan is my n rahul's good friend n this is the least we can do for him" she reassured

the person happily said "k then i will see u in the evening, then we will plan everything"

"yaa sure see u in the evening" n they hung up

armi enters the cabin where his interview was held at n finds ridz sitting there

he quickly sat opposite to her n passed his resume to her

"good impressive work mr malik" she smiled n said

"thank u ms gupta"

then she asks him few questions, which armi answers confidently

"congrats u have got the job k here u go sign this papers" she placed a file in front of armi which had around 10 papers of rules n regulations
Rule No 1: u have to do whatever I say
Rule No 2 : u have to stop bugging, irritating me in the early morning
Rule No 3 : Officially from 2day ur my driver too
Rule No 4 : From 2day u will do every dam thing after taking my permission
etc rules were there

BUT armi didnt read them jus signed them thinking they must be routine papers while ridz suppressed her wicked smile n laugh under her breath

"wow my plan worked, it will be soo much fun" she thought n smirked

That day ridz had meeting after meeting continuously till afternoon with no of good Dr; the best Dr of world

Finally she zerod on two Dr, which has worked in best hospital of the world

She then informed them n asked them to come over for a final meeting

"hey guys" armi called out for atul, sapna as he entered the canteen

"hey" sapna, atul replied in 2gether

"armaan u brought those fertilizer which i told u to bring from states?" atul asked

"oo shit i forgot...sorry champ" he apologized

"i knew u will forget it, u know with the help of that fertilizer my plants would have grown double the size"

"arre sorry yaar" armi apologized again

"im dam hungry wats there in the canteen" armi said rubbing his one hand over his stomach

sapna replied "sandwich....(etc stuff)" while armi made weird face n went to order something when he dumped into a gurl

while atul starts singing sadly "dost dost naa raha...zindagi tere par itbaar naa raha" n sapna stares at him shockingly n soon starts laughing

he signed "dumbo when will u learn to see and walk"

she smiled evily "sorry actually my eye sight is weak, it jus cant see ghosts"

he cocks his eye brow "wat u said im ghost"

she smirked "when did I say that, but if ur telling me yourself i believe u"

armi angrily said "ridhima tum naa"

she interrupted "mein kya"

looks at her furiously, says "tum naa bahut"

she again interrupted "bahut kya"

"shataan ho" she starts giggling while he turns to leave towards the table

she grabbed hold of his hand, he turns back "now wat?"

with a concerned tone she asked "u sound irritated wat happ?"

while they walked towards the table, with a sad tone he said "im hungry but i dont want to have canteen food"

"My dear friend do not fear when Ridhima is here" she warned him with a broad smile

"out with it" half amused n half irritated he said

she placed a box in front of him

he excitedly said "wow pizza, how u guessed i wanted to have pizza"

"well like u said yesterday, i know u from grade one" she gladly said

sapna exclaimed while picking a piece "wow yummmy"

atul smiled n said after enjoying the pizza "ridz ur too good"

"woh toh hai" armi added while having his fav pizza

Beep Beep

"yaar I.C.U duty gtg bye" atul said n got up

sapna quickly added "me too, come on lets go"

In the Corridor

After finishing their lunch n little chit-chatting AR made their way towards the general ward when suddenly ridz's pager rings

"they have arrived" she looked at her pager screen n said

confused armi asked "who"

she informed him "the new Dr of sangivni, even they have worked in aalomas "

he said excitedly giving a big smile"than even i wanna meet them, may be i will be knowing them"

she chucked at his enthusiasm, said "hmmm k lets go"

he opened the door of stairs n said "lets take the stairs, we will reach faster", she nodded n followed him

ridz was lost in her thought while walking down the stairs, she was thinking of all good things happening in her life when suddenly, she missed a stair n was about to fall

armi caught her in no time by her waist n she grabbed him by his shoulder, but instead of getting back on her toes

they got lost in each other eyes for a mins, that movement they forgot every dam thing

their eyes spoke those sentiments which they never said to each other, their eyes said those felling to each other which they still were unknown to

but luck wasn't resting by their side, ridz pager rang

and they came out from their trance, she got back on her toes within fraction of secs n they quickly turned their face in opposite direction amused n ambarassed at their action n direction of thoughts

they never felt soo embarrassed in front of each other

there were now walking in a awkward silence between them for next few mins

he was frustrated with himself for starring at her like this, "wat the hell we were thinking" he thought

she was also wondering the same, almost disgusted with herself

the only way out that armi saw to recover from the current embarrassing state was to be 'normal' with her, he then said "tum kabhi dekh kar nahi chal sakti naa"

"sorry woh heels" she said softly

armi interrupted "from 2day u will not wear high heels at all" said in a bossing tone

she frowned, while entering her cabin, "i will, its my wish"

he followered her, "no u will not"

"yes i will"

"no"

"yes"

"STOP IT" a girl wearing a red kurti n dark blue jeans with her curly hair tired up holding a cute smile on her lips called out n a guy wearing a casual blue shirt n jeans Yelled together

AR stop arguing n looked towards the two figures standing in front of her

"muskaan" armi smiled n called out

they hugged each other

"how come ur here?" he asked him while departing from the hug

"mein aur ruhul Ms gupta ko milne aaye hai...kya tum usko jante ho... khadoos toh nahi hai naa jus like rahul" ridz jaw dropped listening to 'khadoos' word

armaan immediately said "this is Ms gupta muskaan" to stop murkaan from saying anything further

murkaan bit her lips angrily, placed a fake smile while rahul whispered "thats y i always say talk less"

she whispered back "jus shut up" n went forward
and said "hi ms gupta, i didnt mean by"

ridz interrupted "its k murkaan, and by the way u can call me riddhima or ridz"

all this while armi was laughing as slowly as he could looking at the situation

"hi riddhima" rahul smiled n said

"hi rahul" she continued "welcome to sangivni" she said to RM

for next 1/2 all four chatted with each other, ridz got to know about armi-RM friendship and RM got to know ridz is only dumbo; armi's dumbo

soon RM left bidding bye to them n taking a promise from them; promise of coming tonight

6 a clock coffee shop

RM arrived at a coffee shop as decided with the person

Soon the stranger came n they got seated

"how did u recognize us" rahul asked

"I saw u both in the hospital, can we get back to the work" the stranger pointly said

"yaa sure" they said in together

the person then told them whatever happened in the stairs and canteen pizza thing, n every dam thing about armi and ridz, more info was given about ridz becoz they didnt knew her

Ruhul told them what he saw yesterday at zodiac pool place (he was the guy in zodiac pool cafe), RM told ar's well wisher how much armi used to talk about ridz in states, how much he used to miss her

"will u help me in making them realize their love for each other?" the well wisher finally asked with a hope

"yes ofcourse" rahul agreed

"operation realization starts 2day" muskaan cheerfully said after sipping her coffee

"operation realization?" the well wisher and rahul said together in a confused tone

"yes operation realization, this is the perfect name for our mission" she excitedly said with a broad smile

then all three flashed a wicked smile n started planning their first step

Edited by dmg_sonia - 19 May 2008 at 1:56pm
dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

PART 12  

"wat r u finding?" rahul asked muskaan after seeing her surrounded by CDs, there were cds all around her

she flashed a confused look n said "Song which..."

scratching his head he interrupted, "ohh i forgot about plan 1B"

ignoring wat he said, muskaan asked him while looking at different CDs "did u talk to the manager?"

he sat next to her n started looking at the cds n informed her "yea i had a talk with him few mins ago, he agreed to do whatever we say but we have to jus fill his mouth n i informed armaan come to the restaurant instead of here"

After mins of argument they finally managed to select the final songs

"PERFECT SONG" they said 2gether with a wicked smile

They then quickly got ready, muskaan wore a pair of skinny jeans, white off shoulder top with high heels and silver hoops while rahul wore a simple casual jeans and blue t-shirt n a white jacket

Soon they drove off to a restaurant with a bright wicked smile stuck on their face, they had some before hand preparation to be done before AR each the restaurant for their mission's first step

AT THE SAME TIME AT ARMI'S PLACE 

"wat the hell? Y r u not ready?" armi entered her room n saw her sitting on the bed with a annoyed n sad expression, clothes all around the room to be precise her whole wardrobe was out

she declared firmly "I dont have a nice dress to wear thats y im not coming...u can go alone"

Armi started smiling... she looked at him angrily,"wat makes u smile?"

"ur childish behaviour" she frownes while he added "u have soo many clothes jus look around u"

she gave a angry gaze n looked away

"dumbo plz yaar i cant go alone, wear anything y r u cribbing soo much" he pleaded n sat next to her

she looked at his pleading face n pointedly said "ohhk let me see if i find something nice then only i will give u company" n slowly stood up from the couch running her hands through her hair n looking around to find a nice outfit

after 15 mins she selected a outfit n armi signed a big sight of relief

and within another 20 mins

she was ready in a knee length black oe piece with boots...her soft long hair were left open falling on her face making her look more beautiful in her simple yet smart get-up with her less make up jus gloss n kajal...her lips looked more attractive with a layer of gloss n eyes more beautiful with the dark kajal

armi also looked dashing in his blue jeans white t-shirt n a smart black blazer, his hair were gelled

AR reached the restaurant n after greeting each other they sat opposite to RM

They talked for some time about friendship, love...how much friends, lover is imp in everyone's life....rahul told him they never realized how n when they fell in love with each other...AR just smiled happily listening to them, they also teased them

muskaan then said "u know wat u both also look soo much in love" which shocked AR to the core

ridz began to say "we r just...

...friends thats it" armi finished the sentence

n then they exchanged smile

muskaan reassured them "come on armaan dont hide from us, we swear we will not tell any1 in the hospital"

rahul continued "trust us yaar"

armi calmly said after having a sip of wine "arre yaar there is nothing between us"

muskaan continued "arre jus look at each other, u both look made for each other, picture perfect jodi"

AR looked at each other then back to RM n shook their head

the next few mins RM continued saying they r definately in love may be they have not realized i till now but AR kept refusing n correcting them they r just friends

soon the waiter came to take their order, he gave them each menu card but armi returned back n requested ridz to order for him also

known to armi's likes n dislikes ridz ordered his food too without any difficulty

which was very well noticed by RM

rahul then asked raising his hand "may i have a pleasure dancing with my beautiful wife"

muskaan smiled n gave him his hand

"y dont u both also dance while the food arrives" rahul suggested

"wanna dance with the most handsome guy on this earth?" armi asked raising his hand

ridz rolled her eyes n said "k i dont mind" n placed her hand on his hand

they walked to the center of the floor

only to fall into RM's trap

Unaware of what's in store for them they were now on the floor ready to dance on the slow romantic songs for the first time in their life

armi squeezed her hand in his, she places her another hand on his broad shoulder while his another hand comes around her waist

Female Voice:Hmm…na na na na na…   female:Ho…(nazar aa raha hai saaf yeHam hi ham hai dil mein, aap ke) -2Faisla ho hi jaayega, ye wafa sach hai sanamYe nahin mera bharam 

their body gently sway to the highly romantic rhythm of the song

In no min they landed into a all together different world

World where they were ruled by their heart, they were jus robot, slaves following orders (by their heart)

male:Nazar aa raha hai, saaf yeHam hi ham hai dil mein, aap keFaisla ho hi jaayega, ye wafa sach hai sanamYe nahin mera bharam 

They didn't have any clue where they were, in which position they were, they had forgotten temporarily that they were jus friends or

just So Called Friends becoz the fact was they do loved each other but still realization of love n admitting it was left

she looked up, he looked down at her

female:Ho…(nazar aa raha hai, saaf ye (music beats)Mujhe yakeen dil aap ka Sirf mere liye…hi dhadakta hai sanamTanhaai mein ye raat dinSirf mere liye hi…tadapta hai sanamYe pata chal hi jaayega -2Ye wafa sach hai sanamYe nahin mera bharam   male:Ho…nazar aa raha hai, saaf yeHam hi ham hai dil mein, aap ke   (music beats)Tuhi tu hai saaya meraChaahke bhi tujhe na…bhool paaun sanamTeri wafa, teri kasam, thaam lee jabi main…Dagmagaaun sanamYe khabar, lag hi jaayegi -2Ye wafa sach hai sanamYe nahin tera bharam  Nazar aa raha hai, saaf yeHam hi ham hai dil mein, aap keFaisla…ho hi jaayega, ye wafa sach hai sanamYe nahin mera bharam

armi couldnt stop noticing how much beautiful she indeed is

while she couldnt stop noticing how handsome he indeed is

but they also caught the attention of everyone around including RM after all she was looking gorgeous,he was looking hot and together they were looking PERFECT, jus made for each other, fallen deeply in love of sea or rather ocean

RM were looking at them happily after all AR were falling into their trap or rather they have already fallen into their trap

male:Ho…nazar aa raha hai, saaf yeHam hi ham hai dil mein, aap ke   (music beats)Tuhi tu hai saaya meraChaahke bhi tujhe na…bhool paaun sanamTeri wafa, teri kasam, thaam lee jabi main…Dagmagaaun sanamYe khabar, lag hi jaayegi -2Ye wafa sach hai sanamYe nahin tera bharam  Nazar aa raha hai, saaf yeHam hi ham hai dil mein, aap keFaisla…ho hi jaayega, ye wafa sach hai sanamYe nahin mera bharam

soon they (AR) got locked in a gaze that too a heated one

this was second time in a day they felt something stir in their heart, something different between them, something which they couldnt understand or rather did not wanted to understand

his intense eyes sent a shiver down her spine for the first time, he was also falling in the depth of her beautiful eyes

soon the song changed bu hey were sill lost

(labon ko labon pe sajaao
kya ho tum mujhe abb bataao) - 2
tod do khud ko tum,

(baahon mein meri - 3) baahon mein
(baahon mein meri - 3) baahon mein

the song was  highly romantic now…lights were dim now n slowly the dance floor was jus like a dark room

they were totally engrossed within each other

she was now in his arms, dancing to the romantic tunes, tunes which within a short spane of time made them dance like never before

tere ehsaason mein, bheege lamhaaton mein, mujhko ?? tishnagi si hai
teri adaayon se dilkash khataao se, in lamho mein zindagi si hai
haya ko jara bhool jaao, meri hi tarah pesh aao
kho bhi do khu ko tum, (raaton mein meri - 3) raaton mein

labon ko labon pe sajaao
kya ho tum mujhe abb bataao

he pulled her more n more closer to him while looking straight into her eyes

they could see love, passion only each other's eyes

uable to look at him anymore, she rested her head on his chest forgetting everything he then held her a bit more tightly, possessively

their heart was beating very fast but this wasn't noticed by them, after all they weren't in their senses, they were only there physically mentally they were miles and miles away

tere jasbaaton mein, mehaki si saanso mein, ye jo mehek sandili si hai
dil ki panaaho mein, bikhari si aaho mein sone ki khaaish jagi si hai
chehare se chehara chupaao, sine ki dhadkan sunaao
dekh lo khud ko tum (aankhon mein meri - 3) aankhon mein

later he made her look at him they both stood there looking at each other passionately n lost in each other eyes

their lips were jus inches apart unknowingly a new desire took over them

desire to kiss each other

desire to lock their lips with each other

(labon ko labon pe sajaao
kya ho tum mujhe abb bataao) 3

his eyes were set on her lips now still holding her tightly in his strong arms

his head was bending down slowly to fulfill their new desire

desire to kiss each other

but before that destiny played his game

the music was stopped, a lights were brought back n the noise around them brought them back to the current world

it took them some movements to realize wat they were upto

they were stunned, shocked to the death seeing their proximity the ext movement they jump back

now the beautiful evening was had turned into a sheer embarrassment for them

they just couldnt look at each other specially armi

Armi walked straight to the bar, just couldnt understand what happened to him just now while ridz walked to their table with the same thoughts

"wat happ just now? Wat the hell i was trying to do Dammit? Wat she would be thinking about me? How will I face her now?" all these question kept playing in his mind while he ordered glass of wine again n again cursing himself for his stupid act, for looking at her like this and lastly for behaviouring like this with her

Rahul gave a signal to muskaan then t the manager and sat next to armi for their next plan

rahul noticed n studied his expressions for the next few mins, he looked nervous, guilty, embarrassed

armi was soo dam involved in his thought that he didnt notice rahul was sitting besides him

"now tell me u r not in love with UR DUMBO"

"huh..." he came out of his thoughts n saw rahul sitting next to him with a broad smile "wat did u say" he added

"well i said ur definately in love with ridhima, accept the fact" he sipped his wine n looked at armi confidently

"dammit im not in love, y cant u get it straight that we r jus FRIENDS, best friends thats it" he angrily said

he snapped back "then wat the hell u were doing now"

"wat..wat did i do?" innocently he asked

with the same innocent tone he replied "nothing more u were jus going to kiss ur SO-CALLED BEST FRIEND thats it"

SAME TIME ON THE TABLE

"wats wrong with me 2day? I have surely lost my senses 2day...Wat were we upto in front of soo many people? (she looked around)...Yea i know y all this happ, this all happ becoz of rahul and muskaan non-senses talks....yea right we were not at fault its becoz of them we landed in that situation (her confused expression changed into

angry expression)" ridz said to herself

muskaan was sitting opposite to her examining her expressions, enjoying her expression too

she sipped her soft drink n said "Riddima can i tell u something as a friend"

"huh...wat" she walked back from her thoughts

"can i say something to u as a friend" she repeated

"yea sure" she slightly smiled n said, hoping its not related to armi n her

"I can see how much u love armaan from ur eyes, y dont u accept u do love him"

"not again" she muttered under her breath

while she continued "u know im200% sure u both r madly in love but u both have to just realize it"

ridz replied confidently as politely as she could, she did not wanted to hurt muskaan "see muskaan i know wat i fell for armaan, we r jus friend nothing more nothing less"

muskaan interrupted "k then wat were u people upto mins back?"

Her face turned pale, how much she wished she could tell her its becoz of their stupid talks jus before the dance becoz of which they got carried away....before she could answer the waiter came with the food, grabbing the opportunity she replied " i think i should call them for dinner" n walked towards the bar, muskaan jus smiled at her sudden action

BACK 2 THE BAR

armi stayed silent not knowing wat should he say now...rahul then suggested while giving him another wine glass "take this may be this help u to see things clearly"

he drank the wine n made up a excuse, "I was drunk becoz of which i got carried away"  

angryily rahul said "yea right, u were drunk...stupid gy u had jus one glass wine before dance...no one can be drunk with jus one glass of wine...atleast for god's sake admit to urself that u do love her"

"armaan" ridz called out

"yaa" he managed to uther d word wih gr8 courage

"im tired lets have dinner n leave as soon as possible" she requesed 

"k i will be there in few mins" n turned back to the bar counter

"I think u already had couple of drinks soo plz dont drink anymore" she said n walked back to the table hoping armi comes soon she just couldnt handle muskaan alone plus she couldnt talk rudely to her after all she was armaan's friends soo the only option left with her was armi comes soon

All four were having their dinner quietly

while in the background a song was playing

the song's lyrics killing AR how much they wish the song ends soon

chup tum raho chup ham rahen
khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do
chup tum raho ....

aankhon mein kho jaaye aankhen bole haathon se haath (they looked at each other 4m the corner of their eyes)
baahon mein chupkar saanson se jaise dole raat
ungaliyo ko ungaliyo se mausamon ko shokhiyon se baat karne do

honthon par honthon se likhe bin shabdon ke geet
dharati se ambar tak guunje jismon kaa sangeet
bekhudi ko bekhudi se aashiqui ko aashiqui se baat karne do

they rest of the song they looked only at their food, cursing the Dj for playing such song 

As soon the song was over, they sighed a biggest sight of relief

but luck wasn't resting by their side

soon the manager came center state n announced that there was a secret competition held 2day n the winner is MR ARMAAN MALIK and his beloved wife MRS RIDDIMA ARMAAN MALIK

AR both choked their food when they heard the announcement, RM suppress their laughter after looking at their expressions

"wat the hell is going around us 2day, when did we got married" they muttered under their breath looking at their food, jus couldnt look up

"can we have u both on stage" the manager requested

finally they looked up, first they looked at the manager with a dirty look then RM who were clapping as loudly as they could with the others with a broad smile then they looked at each other gave a faint smile n soon they walked together towards the stage

They were given a crystal piece as a winning trophy

before armi could clear the misunderstanding the manager said "I must say u both look very good with each other n very much in love"

"k this was the last thing I wanted to hear that too from a unknown person" armi said to himself

"Is there any more awkward situation left for us tonight" ridz said to herself

They gave a fake smile n left the floor

PART 13

The whole journey (4m hotel 2 home) she witnessed a different version of armaan...she could see how guilty, hurt he is felling...he was also avoiding one sec eye contact with her...behaving like he had committed the BIGGEST crime in his life or rather was about to commit...he looked pathetic in that condition

Jus to avoid talking to her he had played the music on that too keeping the maximum volume

she still believed whatever was going to happen was obviously wrong but they weren't at fault, it was rahul n muskaan's fault...becoz of them they landed in that horrible situation
but this wasn't truth at all, the truth was they do love each other truly but by fate she was right now using her brains instead of heart to think about whatever happened with them, it is likely said decisions related to love n relationship should be taken from ur heart rather than mind

after getting into his pajamas he lied down on the bed

"wat should i say 2 her now? Will she ever forgive me? Should i go n talk to her now?..." he kept questioning himelf

after several mins of questioning he finally decided to text her instead of going n meeting her now itself due to loss of courage

'beep beep' she heard n smiled to herself while mumbling i knew u would text me...she quietly read "im REALLY VERY SORRY for wat i did...i really didn't mean to...i dont know wat happ to me all of a sudden...i hope u forgive me"

"i dont think we were at fault, it was becoz of rahul n muskaan's stupid false beliefs n talk we landed at that situation...soo no needed of sorry, im not mad at u but im definately mad at them...anyways good night" she texted back

reading the message he signed a biggest sight of relief, he felt a big burden has been unloaded from his heart

"thx...i think ur right...good night, salty dreams" he texted back after couple of mins thinking about wat she said

she smiled reading 'salty dreams'

thinking about the evening RM smiled n laughed all 2gether, they then quickly called the well wisher n informed about after ever happened with gr8 pleasure

keeping he phone down muskaan questioned "wat u think they r convinced they do love each other"

"no I don't think they r will agree soo soon" he said while laying besides her

"hmmm yea may be ur right, mission realization will not be accomplished in 1 day, it's a hard case "

he then interrupted "but not impossible"

The next few hrs they were thinking about the million dollar question 'R they really in love or not?' Whatever RM n the manager told them, n waever happened 2day kept flashing in front of them again n again

They thought n thought but again they were thinking from wrong place (mind)....acting like a big fool by not thinking from their heart

"Enough of thinking is done by me for 2day" she mumbled n closed her eyes tightly hoping that sleep would come soon

"I was never going to get to sleep at this rate" she then looked through the gaps in the curtain the night sky appeared to be fading into morning
she lay back on the bed stared at the ceiling hoping to drop off out of boredom but luck was not resting by her side, she still was tossing on the bed

"Idea" she got up n walked out of her room

she stepped inside a dark room, she then made her way towards the bed with the help of the moon light peeping inside the room, n sat on the bed while looking at him

"he is indeed handsome looking soo cute while sleeping like a baby" she whispered to herself

she was surprised n stunned at the turn of her thoughts, cursing RM again she reminded herself the actual reason for coming to his room at 3 in the night

felling his arm around lower stomach pulling her closer, she called out "armaan"

but he was in a deep sleep to even realize unknowingly what he is doing, he placed his head on her lap hugging her stomach as tightly as possible with his muscular arms sending...

...a shiver up her spine while thousand butterflies erupted at once in her stomach after all throughout her life he has never held her like this neither anyone else

Taking a deep breath keeping the wrong thoughts aside, she called out little loudly this time "armaan get up"

he woke up from his sleep opening his eyes slightly

he felt his heart raced after seeing how he was holding her, throughout his life he has never ever held like this

releasing her the next second itself he got up with a jerk n sat there cursing himself, "wat r u doing here? Do u need something?" he questioned her nervously

"actually i couldnt sleep soo i thought if we could"
she saw him yawning n left her words hanging
there itself

"nothing forget, u seem to be sleepy good night" she said n walked towards the door to make her way back to her room

"go wake up sapna we will leave in 15 mins" he said while throwing his blanket n getting up from the bed while his brain cells tried to re-collect what he exactly did movements back

"huh" she turned back n her eyes traveled back towards him trying to make up what he said or rather did she hear the right thing

he looked at her flashing a sweet smile he declared "u wanna go to lonawala naa like always, soo we will leave in 15 mins now go n wake sapna from her sapna"

her face glowed with happiness after listening to him, excitedly she walked out after saying "k i will wake her up while u jus carry a extra pair of clothes soo we can go directly to sangivni"

"we r weird, many times we go 2 this paradise place all of a sudden in early morning or in the middle of the night jus 2 make their morning a pleasant one or jus 2 relax their soul" he mumbled 2 himself while picking up his jacket

she walked down in a comfortable cloths when he questioned her "where is sapna?"

she informed him sadly while they walked out of the house "she refused, she is deadly tired soo this time she is not joining us like always"

"atul, lets pick him up, even he will love to come" he suggested while sitting down in he car

"he has night duty 2day"

he asked jus 2 tease her "rahul n muskaan"

not pleased with the news before he could complete she interrupted "NO WAY, if they r joining us soo i should better back off"

he grinned n started the car 2 drive off 2 the paradise "ur soo sacred of them"

she looked a him after switching on sum music n confidently replied "no im not sacred its just that they bugged the hell out of me yeserday"

he seriously added "agreed"

she said while flipping some fm channels while armi continued 2 drive "u know its been such a long time i have not been there"

"same here, i missed this place soo much in states" he added while loking ahead n speeding the car

the cold air blowing was hitting her face by now, making her hair fly in the air while she was relishing the fell with closed eyes n

a broad smile stuck on her face….she was enjoying each second of the pleasant early morning

armi was also enjoying the breezy morning while driving his car at top speed on the express highway

he stopped the car at a toll naka place when suddenly his eyes fell on her face
which was full of love

soon his heart conquered his mind, soul n unknowingly a smile formed on his lips looking at her

she face was glowing with happiness, the wind was getting the pleasure of kissing her soft skin making her shiver becoz of his (wind) coldness it was indeed the most delightful sight for him right now

He has seen million of gurls in life but no one looked soo beautiful without even a tint of make-up

he fell in a trance, trance where he was admiring n adoring the simplicity of her beauty when

the toll man addressed him "50 rs"

he woke up from his trance n looked at the guy standing next to the car asking for the toll naka charges, he smiled again at her when he saw her now opening her eyes n tying her hair in a bun

After a while when silence was stretched for long they started talking about their past wonderful movements related to the pleasant place lonawala

Remembering one such movement ridz started laughing

"y r u laughing soo much?" he questioned her after getting confused seeing her laughing like maniac for no reason

"you" she said after a while controlling herself from laughing any more
Specially after looking at his annoyed face

"me? i am not a joker"

"no i jus remembered once in lonawala u had fallen in mud omg u were covered with mud all over...actually u were soaked in mud to be precise, u looked soo funny omg ur face had a layer of mud" she said n suppressing her laugh successfully this time

after remembering the incident clearly; how ridz, sapna, atul n anjali were laughing at him non stop instead of helping him out n made him more embarrass that movement, he replied with a dirty look "yea right u moron instead of helping to get up u were busy clicking my pics in that horrible condition"

after listening 2 him n seeing him fuming with anger she burst out laughing

they continued with their chatting will they reached the place

Edited by dmg_sonia - 19 May 2008 at 2:51pm
rockeraryan Senior Member
rockeraryan
rockeraryan

reserved
dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

PART 14

They sat down near the famous lonawala lake situated at the outskirts of lonawala a smile broke on their face after looking around 

The tranquil surrounding n serene atmosphere offered by the lake was breath taking

The birds chirping, bright sun, cold breeze added more delight to their morning visit

There were not much crowd 2day surprisingly which made them more happy

They were silently admiring the beauty of place which had grown over their last visit

After mins of silence ridz turned towards armi jus to break the silence but 

She saw his one hand fingers pressing his forehead while his eyes were closed and his face showed he was in pain

Remembering how much a headache irritates him n kills him within, she asked "ur having a headache right?" 

He nodded with a slight smile seeing how well she understands him

She hesitates to say the next sentence, unsure after recollecting the night incident but seeing him in pain she finally decides to say anyway, "lay down I will" 

"Here" he interrupted looking around, hey were few families around them

She looked at him with disbelief n questioned him "when did u started caring about the world?"

He smiled seeing her affection n placed his head on her lap (laid down) hesitantly...

Hesitantly after yesterday night incident flashed in front of him

She began the process, gently pushing her delicate finger tips from the center of the forehead to the edges while he closes his eyes

Some relationship doesn't need words to describe what's up with them or how they r felling becoz their face; expressions says it all to their love n dear ones

same goes for their relationship, she could see the pain sailing off after few minutes that's when she felt relieved becoz somewhere she felt guilty waking him at 3 to come here

Her heart slipped a beat remembering how he was holding her few hrs before

For the next half an hour unknowingly armi was sleeping n ridz was staring at him instead of the beautiful place around her

Her heart took over her brain cells

She looked at him, like before he was sleeping on her lap but was not holding her now, for some strange reasons she wished he holds her again

Seeing him smiling while sleeping peacefully a smile broke on her face

He looks soo cute, lovable while sleeping just like a baby, forgetting the surrounding world she thought

"He was definitely perfect guy, he had a golden heart, hot looks, amazing personality, name any feature which a guy should have, and he surely will be having it" she mumbled under her breath

Seeing him shaking n soon opening her eyes she shook her head as if to clear the thoughts entering her mind n turned away

She smiled to herself but realized that she shouldn't be thinking this way, "he is jus a friend nothing more" she reminded herself while armi got up

"Sorry, I never realized when I slept…u should have waked me up" he said while getting up from the ground, she still was looking at the ground cursing RM once again 

"wat were u doing when I was sleeping" he asked her while sitting in the after sometime

"me nothing jus looking at the lake" she said biting her lip n thanking god seeing armi busy driving due 2 which he didn't caught her lie

After having, buying some lonawala famous chikki, furge they thought of visiting one of the famous temple here,

The idea fascinated them becoz

The temple was situated on the mountain which is difficult to climb which was exciting for both of them

Nature has showered this place with bounty but it is only for walking on foot, vehicles cannot be brought here

thick forests, deep valleys, strange noises made by peacocks n monkeys, smooth stones run over by speedy streams...this place offers fascinating variety

The approach to the road is by small zigzag path that is only a hand wide, there r slippery steps craved out of the rock

They started climbing while admiring the surrounding…ridz was smiling with joy every time they saw any monkey, peacock

While armi smiled too seeing how happy such a small thing makes her like before

He was also enjoying climbing the mountain it was fun for him not difficult at all but some pts were difficult for ridz thats when he offered her his helping hand

She smiled at his affection whenever he helped her

Finally they stood in front of the temple beautifully carved goddess murti, they silently prayed while a aged pundit offered their flowers to the goddess

They opened their eyes n saw him standing in front of them offering them the Prasad 

They smiled n took it while the aged pundit kept his hand on her head n said something which shocked them "sada suhagaan raho"

"Not again" they muttered under their breath seeing the pundit leaving with a smile on his face

Destiny once again played his game by resting at the well-wisher's side

Trapping them once again, bringing them back to the old position

Position from where they looked at each other from a different angel

As they were walking from bak 4m the temple, both were surrounded by thoughts….thoughts which they refused 2 believe still

When armi slipped becoz of the slippery steps,"ouch" he cried in pain after landing on the ground n coming bak 4m his dangerous thoughts 

Listening 2 armi's small gasp she returned from her thoughts n looked at him sitting on the step holding his elbow which was slightly bleeding 

She rushed towards him, "tum gir kaise gayi" 

"it was slippery n…" he left his works

hanging felling extremely foolish

"wat were u thinking…cant u see n walk…this is not a play ground u moron" she kept scolding him while providing him some support; holding him after seeing he had slightly hurt his foot too 

he couldn't stop himself from smiling, n couldn't take his eyes off her while listening 2 her sweet scolding

"Namaste panditji" she said after picking her phone

"Beta woh yahan aaye the aur tumne jaise kaha tha maine waisa hi kiya " the pandit of the temple with delight informed her 

A bright smile came n her face listening to him, "shukriya panditji aapne joh aaj kiya hai naa woh main kabhi nahi bhulugi" 

Remembering every year she donated some money for keeping the temple well off, he replied "beta maine kuch nahi kiya jitna tumne yeh mandir ke liye kiya hai aaj tak"

"sukriya panditji" KEERTI said, smiling with joy she kept the phone down

Walking towards the hall she recollected how much she wished always to see them together, she always wanted armi to marry riddhima

"They r perfect for each other" she thought while placing the coffee on her lips n remembered her first meeting with RM

*flashback*

keerti poured her heart out in front of RM at the coffee stop "when I learnt ridz was getting married to someone else, i really felt the pain in my heart...

...but then too some how I always saw ridz was more comfortable with armi rather than adnan during those times...

...I was going to talk to shashank about whatever I felt on the diwali night but he gave me the news of adnan wrong intentions n how ridz broke her engagement with him... 

...then i promised myself to bring them together becoz somewhere still i hoped to see her as my daughter-in-law but destiny played his game

my friend shashank's died n angie went into coma after they meet with an accident...

...ridz was shattered, i thought of giving her sometime to move on, collect herself but she couldn't move on after several months that's when I called armi n...

...when I was planning strategy to make them realize their true love i heard armi n ur conversation by fate u two were only finalized to join our hospital, soo will u help me out"

The door bell rang n brought her back to the present world, she flashed a smile imagining the future n walked towards the door

RM smiled after keerti told AR morning short trip to lonawala n the temple incident,

rahul informed them he has placed a secret bug in armi's car yesterday night

soon they sat 2gether to see the video...after seeing armi staring at ridz lovingly at toll naka, their smile increased widely

soon after discussing their 2day's plan of action she left for sangivni 

After they reached back to the hospital, they straight away went to attend their duty calls by evening both were soo busy with the new patients, surgery n general rounds

While they were busy working, RM were also busy with their patients but they were also preparing for their evening mission AR

IN THE EVENING

Seeing rahul sitting alone in the caf armi walked straight towards him

"hey wats up" rahul said in a casual innocent tone "where were 4m morning" he added

"I n dumbo had gone 2 lonawala soo we came an 1 hr late n that's y went straight  for duy calls"

"lonawala suddenly?" muskaan said while sitting next them n putting right expression on her face, behaving like she was clueless about the trip

"yaa actually dumbo wasn't sleepy soo she asked him if we could" he explained them

rahul flashed his wicked smile n interrupted "she said n u agreed hmmm"

"wah hero, rahul learn something from armaan, how 2 keep ur love happy" muskaan joined rahul's hand 2 tease armi further making him annoyed

"arre yaar there is nothing like that" armi protested while keeping himself cool n composed

but they were not ready 2 stop, they kept saying n he kept denying 

listening 2 their non-sense talk from past 15 mins ridz who was sitting next table only but unfortunately she was unnoticed by them was now fuming in anger,

she felt jus go n shout at them 4 mentally irritating poor armaan who was quietly answering their stupid question becoz he did not waned 2 hurt his friends whom he meet such a long time  

irritated, frustrated with RM, ridz questioned armi while stirring some sugar in her coffee "do u have any underworld don's no"

armi gave a 'have u lost it' look while she continued "I want to give RM's supari, they r now getting to my nervous" 

"Well" armi took a long pause before saying his pt "wat if we get caught n then we will be behind bars"

"u have got a pt" she agreed at his thoughtful answer

"Lets make them happy" armi said smiling at his idea which ridz failed to understand 

Seeing her confused expression he explained "dumbo we will pretend that we ACCEPT that we r deeply in love with each other"

Not soo pleased at his stupid plan, she replied "yea right...then they will start teasing us in other way" she placed her some hair stands behind her ears n all most pleaded "find some permanent solution"

After coming up with some more weird plans n then discarding it within mins they suddenly came up with a similar idea

"Ignore them" they said 2gether

"Brilliant idea" armi said 

"We will not be around them for even a min actually on second thoughts not even for a second" ridz added

PART 15

****NOTE: IF U DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IN THIS PT PLZ DO ASK ME BECOZ IT MAY SOUND CONFUSING FOR SOME OF U

Next day seeing rahul having his coffee n reading some file cases AR

Once glanced at each other...

n they knew, they shouldn't dare to stay there for one more sec anymore

they jus began to make their way out of the canteen when they heard

"hey armaan, ridhima"

"hey" they replied in unison n wished rahul doesnt end up again with his not soo interesting topic

after noticing rahul's sad face, ridz with true concern questioned him "u look upset?"

"hmmm actually muskaan"...he paused suppressed his smile, giggle n

continued with a fake sad face looking constantly at his mug of coffee as he didnt wanted to destroy their plan  "i had a fight with her, she doesnt understand my pt of view only"

he looked at them, smiled under breath n continued "i wish we had the same understanding height which u both share, u both can be anyone's idol couple, u both r perfect for each other"

"not again, y cant he mind his own business" ridz mumbled under her breath

"y cant he live n let live" armi mumbled under his breath

"oh wat should  get for u both?" rahul asked them later on while getting up to order something for himself

"sandwich" they said together

looking at each other they exchanged smiles while rahul grabbed the opportunity

he jus couldn't loose any opportunity which comes on his way, he declared  "see u both have similar choice too, u both r surely picture perfect couple"

AR rolled their eye n saw him walking away from him

"wat r u up to?" he questioned her after seeing her putting a pill in rahul's coffee

"nm i jus added a loose motion pill in his coffee, u see he is getting on the edge of my nerves"

armi cracked up seeing history repeating herself

he still remembered once she had done the same thing to him too and

he had almost spent his whole night in the wash room

he had irritated her to the extended heights which proved bad for him that day

"do u think i should add one more" she asked with a wicked smile playing on her lips

armi shook his head signaling her not to add any more n continued laughing while imagining rahul's condition

he sighed "i know he has slightly gone over board but"

she cocks her eye brow, interrupted him angrily "slightly?"

"fine ur right, he has crossed all the boundaries, he is bugging, irritating n im fed of him too" he said instantly on a rapid speed

a cheeky smile formed on her lips after listening to his instant rapid answer

"here u go" placing the plate of sandwich rahul sat down

"thanks rahul" she said with a broad smile, seeing him stir his coffee slightly

armi glanced at him n said "have ur coffee it will get cold"

"yea sure" he said n picked up his mug to drink it

For one second armi felt bad for him but he then thought becoz of him n muski, ridz n i had landed in awkward situations

seeing him keeping the mug back on the table that too without drinking they got suprised

"i forgot to bring something to drink for u too" he said while getting up from his chair again

"u sit down, i will myself get something" armi said n got up

"as u wish, do me a favor get me a fresh coffee, this coffee is cold now and u must be remembering i only like extreme hot coffee"

listening to rahul ridz smile vanished, after all her revenge plan didnt work out

"yaa sure" armi said with blank smile n left

he signaled her to follow him to the counter but by bad luck rahul didnt let ridz move from the table at all

After having more half an hr torture conversation with rahul AR anger was at boiling pt and were irritated to the core

they finally decided to IGNORE them

ignore them, their stupid talks

that was the best solution according to them right now

but it wasn't a best solution becoz

ignoring them everyday was equal to giving them and their words importance

for the next few days they were running, hiding from RM which itself gave RM n their words much needed importance

whom they were hiding, running from...from RM..

RM were nothing, they were just puppets..

Destiny's puppets...god's puppets

god wanted to see AR together becoz

he had made them for each other

he sent them to this planet earth to love each other

to be with each other forever n forever

RM-Keerti were happy seeing them running n hiding the next few days becoz they somewhere felt

their plan is working, slowly n steady

AR had started seeing each other in different light of course UNKNOWINGLY, UNWANTINGLY

they had started seeing their heart's desires, feeling BUT

everytime they saw each other in that way

they shook their head to dismiss all those thoughts n of course they cursed RM

they did everything possible to get away from those thoughts

but those thoughts were now their shadow

Shadow which will not leave them until destiny orders them

Until they unite

Untill two loving souls doesn't unite

These days ridz started feeling different under his gaze

She felt different when he touched her

His touch had a electrifying effect on her

Same goes for him

he felt something different for her

he started seeing her differently

in a different prospect

both mentally tried alot to control their thoughts but

ailed each time becoz their heart was conquering their mind

both knew they were now getting trapped in RM's words

but acceptance to themself was still left becoz

they were stubborn, not ready to accept the facts laid in front of them

how they wanted to run away from these facts but unfortunately they couldn't just couldn't

armi witnessed the on going change in him n ridz too, vice versa

both knew things between them were changing but

for good or bad future they couldn't understand

they were confused, in a dilemma

"were they really in love or all these things were just the effect of RM's words" they thought again n again

RM-Keerti witnessed, sensed the on going change with AR

they knew sooner or later they were going to accept everything

their mission was going to successful soon

part one of mission had succeed, they had started seeing different shade of their relationship

now they had to start working on part two,

which was AR's confession to themselves

n part three was confession to each other

on a deserted place, deserted room AR were all alone

moon was smiling peeping in the room

only two candles were giving the moon company to throw some light in the otherwise dark room

a gurl dressed in a night gown was staring at a handsome man

they looked lost...

lost in each other...

lost in a cloud of love...lost in a deep sea of love...

he stepped ahead...she collided with the wall

his fingers gently roaming around her face while she closed her eyes feeling his cold long fingers on her soft gentle skin of her face

tickling her, melting her...

she trembled at his touch

his hand ran around her waist n pulled her more closer to him

she opened her eyes slowly and saw his eyes glowing in the darkness

with each second passed they came closer and closer to each other

their lips were jus a inch away

he kissed her bare neck slightly then her cheeks

sending a shiver down her

and finally he captured her lips

she quickly responded to his intense kiss while running her hand in his soft hair

his hand held her small waist tightly while still kissing her intensely

AND soon

they jerked up from their respective sleep

sweat was all around their face

their were breathing heavily

after taking hold of themselves n they made themselves understand it was jus a dream

like always this time they didnt curse RM, they simply blushed remembering the dream

smiling at themselves, they went off to sleep yet again

Edited by dmg_sonia - 19 May 2008 at 3:07pm
Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
yay congrats di
u know this ff rocks Clap
dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

PART 16

Dressed up in a white churidaar suit with her hair rolled with a stick

like always wearing small heels n a smile

she walked down while humming her favorite song

"hoshwaalo ko khabar kya...

bekhudii kya cheez hai...

ishq keejiye phir samjhiye...

zindagi kya cheez hai"

armi turned to yell at her for being late as usual but couldn't utter a single word when his eyes landed on her

it wasn't the first time he had seen her in that suit infract he was the one who had gifted her this two yr back

but today she was looking exceptional or to be precise she looked like an angel in that white suit who jus walked down on this planet

she too looked at him n stopped singing at the very movement seeing

he was slowly made his way towards her while his eyes didnt leave her for even a sec

it was fixed on her...fixed like never before

the room was covered with silence...pin drop silence

he looked just perfect to her or rather even more than that in his casual dark jeans and two combo shirt this time white shirt was hugging the black one (imagine armi wearing wat he had worn in the play last week)

his eyes were locked with her while he was moving closer n closer to her...minimizing the distance between them

after a while she just couldn't match the heat which she could see in his eyes hence lowered her gaze

with a soft n sweet smile he leaned forward while her position remained unaltered

recognizing their closeness...their proximity a blush laid on her cheeks making her face glow more

their cheeks brushed...as armi leaned closer to her face

and pulled the stick from her hair causing her long silky hair clashing down

while she inhaled his essence...his fragrance and felt some Goosebumps in her stomach when his warm breath kissed her neck and cheeks

he smiled at her said "perfect, now lets go i think u would like to be late"

INSTEAD of feeling embarrass, stunned, surprised or even disappointed at their act...at their yet another close encounter

today they blushed shyly

secondly they didn't curse or blamed RM for the whole act

slowly and steadily she were letting themselves free...doing all that their heart wanted but this time smiling n excepting the orders from their heart...not regretting anything afterwards too

After wrapping the board meeting ridz smiled stepped out of the conference room

with keerti with a determination, hope and with a cloud of happiness

sangivni was day by day getting his dues well...

her dream...her dad's dream will surely be fulfilled sooner or later

"sangivni is holding the best Dr like keerti, sameer, armaan, muskaan, rahul, atul, sapna but somewhere it will always be incomplete without dr shashank and anjali...my dad and sister...sooner or later anjali would be fine and join back but" she left the words hanging there itself

till now the small and big decisions she had taken  with the help of dr keerti were right

every decision had fallen on right place

hoping today's decision also goes well with sangivni she smiled again and walked towards the general ward for her routine rounds

"hey guys" ridz said while walking inside the locker room

listening to her voice armi turns his attention from rahul towards her

seeing her armi passed a smile towards her while rahul eyes traveled towards her n then at back at armi and again at her

jus to note their priceless expression after all they both were soo busy today that couldn't meet or see each other whole day

AR smiles widened seeing each other after a long hectic tiring day

"soo wat time ur coming?" rahul questioned as they walked out of sangivni after sometime

"in an hr or soo" armi replied after thinking while ridz gave him a confused look

armi explained ridz that muski isn't well soo he is going to meet her

thinking of being alone as dr keerti will be late becoz of her patient's operation due today and sapna's is out with her bf amit she thought of accompanying armi to RM's place only to fall in their trap

the last trap set, planned for them and for their mission AR

the trap which was being planned by RM under keerti's guidance

RM had a long detailed discussion about their final plan of discussion ie finale to their mission

being a total filmy, muski had planned a part of today's action in a filmy way which rahul wasn't sure of plus he thought it doesnt happen in reality

but had to bow in front of her stubborn n firm nature

phase two of mission AR would start in the evening and will be wrapped up by night

that was the only thing they 100% sure of

or rather 1,00,00,000% sure of

bell rang and they exchanged  a devilish smile

"time for action" they thought at the same time

seeing muski sitting patiently while a teenager gurl was applying mendhi on her palm, a smile came to ridz face "hey ur applying mendhi wow"

being a mendhi lover ridz smile widen with joy while starring at muski's hands longingly

RM exchanged a wicked smile and a smile played on armi's face too seeing ridz who was constantly starring at muski's mendhi

ridz asked finally getting her eyes off from her palm she asked "wats the occasion?"

"nothing i jus love mendhi soo u see whenever i fell like..."

"soo do i...even im crazy about it" ridz interrupted muski

"u wanna apply?"

"yes y not" came a instant reply

AR had completely forgotten that they were here to acquire about muski's health by now

after an hr ridz looked at floral patterns on hands

phase two's plan A was accomplished with ridz mendhi's completion

plan A was also a base for plan B

all four had a smile right now but each one had different reason to smile

ridz was smiling with happily seeing the mendhi...armi was smiling seeing ridz face shining like a star with happiness

he still remembered how much crazy she is behind mendhi whenever she was happy she used to apply it

RM were smiling seeing their plan going smoothly

"im hungry rahul" muski softly said placing a proper hungry expression on her face

rahul smiled seeing muski's professional acting, "she should have been a actor" he thought

"yea even i am hungry" armaan said rubbing his one hand on his stomach

hearing the door bell rahul informed "i had ordered dinner"

"perfect timing" rahul mumbled according to plan B the dinner would arrive when ridz mendhi would be wet soo that armi could feed her

and may be this could bring them more close to reality...reality that they love each other which acc to rahul they r accepting slowly now-a-days

knowing ridz loves pizza he had ordered yummy pizza only for their dinner

since muski was a movie buff she owned a huge collection of DVD which played a helping hand in their plan

purposely muski showed AR her huge collection

seeing the endless collection  armi decided to watch a movie while having their dinner

rahul laid the food and soft drinks while muski played the kuch kuch hota hai movie according to her filmy plan

seeing the tempting pizza ridz laughed n said, "i think today is my lucky day" while looking at armi

armi understood wat she meant by

even RM understood wat she meant by but pretending to be unknown, muski questioned innocently "lucky day how?"

"first mendhi and now pizza, im in love with both these" she informed her... Not unknown that they know everything about this before hand only

seeing ridz smile fading armi questioned "wat happ?"

she indicated that her mendhi was still wet soo how will she eat

RM exchanged wicked smile yet again "armaan will feed u like rahul is going to feed me becoz even my mendhi is slightly wet" muski said with a yet another innocent look

ridz didnt say anything soo did armi...

they both jus couldn't say anything

seeing ridz didnt reject the offer armi started feeding her

while watching the movie AR constantly felt they could somewhere connect with the lead pair rahul and anjali

like rahul even armi was a flirt, cool dude and had a heart of gold

like anjali even ridz simple sweet chilled out and most of a prankster

the most important thing which was common between the lead pair and AR was both were very good friends or rather best friends

they constantly smiling at each other and were stealing glance silently  throughout the movie

sometimes while feeding ridz or sometimes unknowingly during the movie their shoulder, hands or thighs brushed...each touch seemed fire to them

when a sad scene came in the movie unconscious of her action ridz clutches on to armi's shirt tightly….. his arms used to circles around her shoulders pulling her... n transferring warmth

whenever a funny and romantic scene used to come they laughed and blushed together

by the end of the movie RM enjoyed the real life movie compare to the on screen movie becoz

during the movie their attention was more on AR

muski n rahul looked at them...it was time for last pt of phase two of mission realization and last push they needed to give to AR

promising each other silently that today they will touch the success cloud...success star together for sure they smiled with the...

...with the same determination sparkling in their eyes

rahul said "kisse bhaag rahi ho tum log aaj kal? Khud se yaan humse yaa sachai (truth) se"

"wat" came a reply from them together

"u both very well know wat rahul is saying, its a crystal clear question...dont u both think its high time u both acknowledge the love u both hav for each other, the feeling u both share...u both should fulfill each others desires, ur heart's desires now...wat is stopping u both we JUST cant understand"

listening to the straight forward question their eyes had widened with surprise while ridz head was now downcast and armi was flipping a magazine pages pretending he is not listening to them at all

but his expression said he was listening to their each and every word

they didnt looked at RM once...but felt RM's eyes were set on them only

today for a change they wasn't cursing them plus

at the same time was unable to rebel or refuse which was a big achievement for RM

"we r jus friends" their all time fav line was also NOT repeated yet again by them

"dont u both fell different with each other much happier, relaxed...do u both think if u had to spent ur life with each other it would be a nightmare for u both NO NAA THEN Y" muski left the words hanging there itself

while AR position remained unaltered

"dont u both trust each other blindly...dont u both think understanding level between u both is quite high...dont u both Think u both love each other deeply purely...dont u both think ur life is incomplete without each other....dont u both think u both r made for each other....JUST FOR EACH OTHER" rahul said

muski continued "if u both r not in love then y were u both lost in each other in stairs that day, y were u both were silently or starring each other in lonawala that too soo lovingly and of course y were u both about to kiss each other at the dance floor that night..."

they swallowed feeling their heart beat getting faster n faster each time they reminded them of those movements which hasn't left them for even a min or even for a second...

these days this is all they thinks of whether its early morning or evening...whether its afternoon or late night...

these thoughts, movements were now their shadow which stays with them even when sun sets and moon rises

"k ridz do u know that day y armi had yelled at that gurl in the pool cafe that day" rahul questioned

this was the first time she looked at them and managed to say no by her expressions only

armi jus looked lost...lost in those movements again

rahul told her everything that happened at the pool cafe from start to end...wat that gurl said, how armi reacted and most important how his temper cooled down when she landed there

ridz was shocked after listening to rahul but at the same time felt good thinking he is soo caring towards her

silence sometimes answers all the questions...answers which they couldn't answer their silence did

today their phase two plan had hit bully eye...and their mission...operation realization had thereby finally been successful and over too

becoz tonight their life will change forever

night had just started and destiny is going to take them for a ride tonight

ride to a place

where they will be able to see their heart crystal clearly

where all their doubt's would be cleared

where they will yell and confess they r in love...love with each other deeply and purely

where they will agree and promise to themselves that they will surely spent their rest of the life in each other's arms happily

Edited by dmg_sonia - 19 May 2008 at 3:22pm

Go to top