Dill Mill Gaye

Atul was made very silly

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I did'nt like the way he was acting !! He was just shown as one desperate person who has come to Lonavala to meet Anjali !!.. I really love his acting but offlate they have made him just act like sirf Anjali Ka jaap Karo types...
Creatives please bring us back the old Atul !!!
Today was the heights where he was sooo eager to meet Anjali and what a silly reason to give ki Anjali Ka purfume nahi Soonga hai !!
Quite disapointed with the way this fine actor has been shown>๐Ÿ˜•
Overall it was good but that part was rather to silly

I just felt like pouring my thoughts๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah sumtimes he goes overboard with the whole anjali anjali thing...itz really cute and funny...but it gets repetitive...and really cheesy..

i miss the atul who used to sing "jali jali, phir jali jali, jali anjali ki daal jali" ๐Ÿ˜†
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im sorry i disagree i loved him 2day dying 2 meet his angie! he loves her soooo much dat inspite of her being a ***** and blaming it on da boys he doesnt care of his revenge all he wants 2 do is be wid her and i think dats cute!
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel77

im sorry i disagree i loved him 2day dying 2 meet his angie! he loves her soooo much dat inspite of her being a ***** and blaming it on da boys he doesnt care of his revenge all he wants 2 do is be wid her and i think dats cute!

agree wit u...

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder who writes his dialogues. Some amazing ones he has come up of late ๐Ÿ˜•
Sidelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i agree๐Ÿ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spirit

I wonder who writes his dialogues. Some amazing ones he has come up of late ๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah mee to !!!๐Ÿ˜•
shanti05 thumbnail

I too don't want him to take revenge !! Infact his love for Anjalie is sweet but sonetimes he does go overboard I mean his dialogue !! He was really awesome in the begining and even when it was Sapna's wedding but somehow he has become more of a lover boy than being natural as he was earlier !!
I guess each one has their thought and we can put forth them !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i agree
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
atul is the best i love his acting and comedy i dont dmg would be dmg with him or any of the other characters

โค๏ธ Roshni