Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

India-Forums

   
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

Happy Birthday to our Mod!! (Page 2)

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18063

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

Haila!!! How did I miss your birthday???? Shocked I am sooooooo soooooooooo sorry choto manush!!! Hope you had a wonderful wonderful birthday sweetheart and hope you find shehanshahji soon!!! Wink Embarrassed Hug

Hansa di u dint miss my bday,its on 26th..26th comes one week earlier in Mitesh's calendarWinkLOL

btw thanks for dropping in with ur wishesHug



Edited by Ananya_A - 21 May 2008 at 10:54am

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 02 December 2005
Posts: 5632

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ananya_A

Originally posted by hansa

Haila!!! How did I miss your birthday???? Shocked I am sooooooo soooooooooo sorry choto manush!!! Hope you had a wonderful wonderful birthday sweetheart and hope you find shehanshahji soon!!! Wink Embarrassed Hug

Hansa di u dint miss my bday,its on 26th..26th comes one week earlier in Mitesh's calendarWinkLOL

btw thanks for dropping in with ur wishesHug

The sun is shining, the rain has goneBig smile.

Tears have fallenCry, smiles have comeSmile.

Why not celebrate your birthday earlyConfused?

Lets not forget, it is only yearlyTongue.

C'mon friends, lets tune in for some funDancing.

And let Anu know that she is every-one's favorite "hunLOL"

May God bless her and her wishes come trueSmile.

Because she is our GuruClap (who doesn't like Winnie the PoohWink)

 

I thought of making an effort with the poems.LOL I hope it has some flow and rhythm.Tongue I think the poem answers why your b-day comes one week early.Tongue

 



Edited by magnificent me - 21 May 2008 at 11:21am
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18063

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

The sun is shining, the rain has goneBig smile.

Tears have fallenCry, smiles have comeSmile.

Why not celebrate your birthday earlyConfused?

Lets not forget, it is only yearlyTongue.

C'mon friends, lets tune in for some funDancing.

And let Anu know that she is every-one's favorite "hunLOL"

May God bless her and her wishes come trueSmile.

Because she is our GuruClap (who doesn't like Winnie the PoohWink)

 

I thought of making an effort with the poems.LOL I hope it has some flow and rhythm.Tongue I think the poem answers why your b-day comes one week early.Tongue

 

arz karte hainTongue

Tum shaer toh na the

magar ayy Mitesh tum achanak aise shaeriiiii kaiseee karneee lage..LOLLOL

If you need the translations then PM me..

Bravo my boy!! What a masterpiece you have created.I am at a loss of words.Only if you told me that you are writting a poem for me then I wud have prepared smth for u as well..

I am saving this poem in my Mitesh FolderWinkLOL

 

 

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 02 December 2005
Posts: 5632

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ananya_A

arz karte hainTongue

Tum shaer toh na the

magar ayy Mitesh tum achanak aise shaeriiiii kaiseee karneee lage..LOLLOL

If you need the translations then PM me..

Bravo my boy!! What a masterpiece you have created.I am at a loss of words.Only if you told me that you are writting a poem for me then I wud have prepared smth for u as well..

I am saving this poem in my Mitesh FolderWinkLOL

I think I understood that. I don't believe you are collecting evidence on me.Tongue I normally don't do poems. It just suddenly flowed out, what ever that is meant to be.LOL

Now I will have to make an Anu folder too.WinkTongue

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 103677

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Shocked...Anuu..How come your Birthday came One Week BeforeConfusedTongue..Oh Mayb Mitesh got inspired from Kaajjal where Apu/Dev celebrates his Birthday twice in two monthsWinkTongue..NVMLOL

Between...How can I miss this special ocassionEmbarrassed...Work or no work..I had to b there when it comes to my one time partner cum best friend's Birthday ...Big smile

I hope I m not too late na.Embarrassed

Baar Baar Yeh Din Aaye...Baar Baar yeh Din aaye..Tum Jeeyo Hazaro Saal...Hai meri Rab se yeh Dua....Embarrassed

Happy Birthday to You Anuu..

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

ClapClapClap

ClapClap

Clap

Many Many..Happy Retuns of the Day AnuuHug..May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of happiness,Love and Success in life...May you enjoy this day of your life to the fullest..Big smile

I guess becoming a Mod for yet another Apu show is your biggest birthday gift for this year ...hai na..WinkTongue

I m sure you will continue to rock this forum with your charm and down to earth nature..ClapEmbarrassed

Ok now a pleasant surprise for you..Look who is singing a romantic song for you on your birthday...Tongue

I hope you enjoyed this song from your PatidevWink(P.S:Please Ignore your Soutan in that SongLOL)

Here is your Birthday cake but make sure u blow the candles and cut it only on 26th MayAngryLOLEmbarrassed

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUU
Hug
 
Hug
 
Hug
 
Hug
 
Hug
 
Hug
 
Hug
 
HugHugHug
 
HugHugHug
 
Hug
Deliciously Sweet... An interactive Birthday Fun card to make your loved ones day even sweeter.(Click on the PictureBig smile)
What is this AnuuAngry...I told you to cut the cake only on 26th May and here u are eating the whole cake all aloneOuch...Tum nahi sudhrogi naLOLEmbarrassed...NVMLOLTongue
 
P.S:Many Many Congratulations to Mitesh and Anuu for becoming the Bheja Fries of this SectionWinkLOL...I mean Viewbie and Mod respectivelyEmbarrassed...U both Deserved itClap
AnotherMiracle IF-Dazzler
AnotherMiracle
AnotherMiracle

Joined: 13 July 2006
Posts: 4921

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Annanya! Hope u have a great time! Tongue
sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Joined: 19 April 2005
Posts: 685

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

I hope you have had a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat day Annanya! Embarrassed

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9574

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Hope u had the besttt b-day ever jaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur the besttttttt mod ever hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
happy birthday lovely

2

Author: sami01   Replies: 10   Views: 790

sami01 10 790 28 January 2009 at 7:06am by Sharmii
Birthday (Beti) of the Week.

2

Author: Mitesh.P   Replies: 12   Views: 1714

Mitesh.P 12 1714 12 January 2009 at 7:16am by Mitesh.P
Happy Birthday Prachi!

2 3

Author: Sharmii   Replies: 16   Views: 1331

Sharmii 16 1331 07 January 2009 at 11:43am by shabari
HAppY BIrThDaY Mona!!!!

2

Author: kiokyo   Replies: 15   Views: 2214

kiokyo 15 2214 19 December 2008 at 6:40am by mona18
happy birthday zareen aka gambi

Author: sami01   Replies: 8   Views: 603

sami01 8 603 11 December 2008 at 11:28pm by shanti05

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index