Grahasti
Grahasti

Andy Pics from 19th May :P

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged

hello Friends..

Hey i liked Simar today...i dont believe i am saying thisLOL but thats the fact...both Simar and Rishi are very cudelyBig smile..they compliment each other really well.Clap..and who is a better humanbeing is hard to findLOL as they are..just sooo nice ..nd doesnt matter what the outcome  of this years..Star "BALAJI" Parivaar awards..next year..Rishi nd simar will win hands..down..or they will be hard contenders for sure...i never thought i would believe in all this Crap DeadLOLof SPA ..but I Want Andy to have them OnceApprove.. then later Andy throw it in the Trashbin okLOL

Now..Today's Picture of Last Part only..More will be Later..Embarrassed tired bachoooLOL

^^ Now See andy here his look is coming out nice but that length of his Blazer is..too much these days..shorter versions are inConfusedLOLbut he looks soo good neverthelessBlushing 

^^ Now see this pic..this is what i meanStern Smile..Look at Rishi nd Simar..they are standing sooo far off from each other...like..Simar is saying save me from this my husband..he gonna eat me..tonight  while Rishi is trying hard to reach her anyhow imagine..if Aamir Khan wud have been thr inplace of Andy then..he wud have needed a rope and an anchor to reach SimarStern Smile LOL  nd that is why i say...they have to..Talk nd solve this out!! the sooner the better Big smile

^^ Simar looks Nice hereEmbarrassed...nd this is OFFICIALLY FIRST picture of her by meLOL

^^ Now this is what i called inherent..cuteness and sweetness you just cant have it..untill unless its there INSIDE

^^ Another Example of how people look nice with humble expression on their face..Big smile Chooooooooooooooo chweet..you bowled me over there Rishi Blushing 

^^ Now this is where he says..Humari Simar kitne achi hai na..mum.. sorry Rishi you are wrong as She is not half as  Achii as youLOL....NOT MORE THAN JU  for sureLOL  LOL

Edited by Nishtha - 19 May 2008 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Related Videos

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

lol i'm late LOL this one I cant resist.i have to post a caption TongueLOL you wont mind muhaha LOL

Rishi: OMG I am stuck to you like glue Shocked Hawww what now Disapprove How will I get rid of you?? Cry I have to walk around attached to ju..Clown..embarrasing or what Cry Stuck like glue....*tries to unstick* Cry

Simar: Nahin jee...Please dont say that..I used extra strong wood glue to stick us together..see I know how strong wall hanging frame you are so I bought the best GLUE...aren;t you proud Blushing

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Clap Voom you take my breath away. he is a wall hanging today isnt he?
Nish, open you eyes!
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

lol i'm late LOL this one I cant resist.i have to post a caption TongueLOL you wont mind muhaha LOL

Rishi: OMG I am stuck to you like glue Shocked Hawww what now Disapprove How will I get rid of you?? Cry I have to walk around attached to ju..Clown..embarrasing or what Cry Stuck like glue....*tries to unstick* Cry

Simar: Nahin jee...Please dont say that..I used extra strong wood glue to stick us together..see I know how strong wall hanging frame you are so I bought the best GLUE...aren;t you proud Blushing

Man this girl...LOL why dint you say..Fevicol ka mazboot jod hai tutega nahin...where is chalia..she would jump nd say..this is speheer production so they wont be separated like..Balaji showsLOL

now...seriously see..Andy here...he is tryign his hard....but Simar...the ultimate...LOL leave...but they look cute together...wait a sec Ani i am no JOdi Licker can never be one...LOL

@Chalia i have taken one thing in my stride...that no matter what WE HAVE TO GET USED TO SEE ANDY IN WHITE...so i just look for his face now.... nd he looks yummy LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged

lol yes chalia..he is a wall hanging today..stuck like glue Stern SmileLOL

lmao Nish...LOL what are you doing with yahoo emo's here Tongue

white is good you knowTongueyou know wot you can do with it LOLLOLLOL splash  ketchup on it LOL then he can play doctor doctor LOLLOL he'll be like ARGHHH FAKE BLOOD..WHAT DO I DO NOW ShockedLOL

hello I screwed my head on the wrong way round today Clown What a genius I am Embarrassed..I didnt use a screw driver either..Embarrassed

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 20 May 2008 at 3:14am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top