Tania.k
Tania.k

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Well i think Anjali

Naina123 Senior Member
Naina123
Naina123

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nice Topic....mhhhh.... In my opinion it would have to be Anjali and Rahul...Because right at the begining when the show started we saw Anjali's character to be very career driven and headstrong....And Rahul seems like a very sensible character too, We haven't seen much of his interaction with his patients but I still feel that he will be one of the interns that are most likely to succeed...
Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
it is true that ridhma and rahul do hard work and never waste time. but then we never got to see rahul handling a very good case. in starting month ridz handled some very good cases. she is a good doctor but some times she gets tensed and dosent react properly to the situation. arman is much care free but then he does smart work. the way he operated the inspector in lift was excellent. but he is always carried away by emotions. i think armaan can become sucessful doctor if he controls his emotions and gives more importance to his work. similarly ridz can become sucessful doctor if she gains control over situations and stops being too much emotionally related to her patients.(but as of now her character is that she does not just treat patients as a dostor. she treats patients with heart.
anjlie also treated sheela devi's case very well. we did not get to see any great achievements(in cases) for other interns.
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Samia and Tania: thank you sweets for your inputs!!!
Yes Anjali is one of the strong candidates....

@Naina: You are very right... We have not seen much of an interaction between Rahul and his patients.
I think if that is brought into the limelight
we will have a clear picture of Dr. Rahul.
As for Dr. Anjali she has been shown a career-oriented person Big smile
islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Well I think its gonna be Armaan

and this is not coz he is hot..(which ofcourse is true)
but before this whole ridzi's issue of we r just friends happened..

he was a wonderful doctor...

he had the best presence of mind ( shown in the case where he dealt with the surgery on his own in the lift with the police officer)
And presence of mind and acting when needed at the right time in the right way is what differentiates him from all the other docs too

He is really dedicated and very concerned and has a humane side ( which we saw in minni'es case)

he is smart and thinks on his toes ( as we saw with daddu's case)

he is hard and knows how to deal with patients when they have emotional problems too ( the girl who got pregnant and wanted an abortion and it was not possible to abort her)

SO minus the riddhima issue..I think Armaan can be a wonderful doctor...and will succeed...

oopsie sorry i wrote a huge essay Big smile
-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

I think Anjali because shes been proffesional with her pateints since the start, she keeps her professional life out with her private life..We've hardly seen her messing about on duty time..Second would be Riddhima i suppose because shes won the IOTM Award many times.
ridhzi-fan Groupbie
ridhzi-fan
ridhzi-fan

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i think both Armaan n Riddhima have few chance to be succeed coz both
mix their personal life with profession LOL .....for me its Anjali n Atul,
coz Anjali is very professional also a topper n highly ambitious as wanna
be head of sanjeevani......n Atul is also hard-working Big smile
mishty1033 IF-Dazzler
mishty1033
mishty1033

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged