Sangam

19th May 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Short Update

After speaking to Sid on the phone regarding their search for Rocky, Sagar turns around and sees J standing there. He begins to walk toward her but before he reaches her, Gudiya comes and tells him to take her to school. They both leave.

J goes to her room. She is upset. She thinks about where destiny has brought her to. On one hand is her emotions and feelings which she is trying to bury and hide and the other side is the vows and promises she made to others (Shekhar and Kaveri) She is unable to keep a handle on her emotions whenever Sagar is near her.

RM rings her and tells her that they need to get together to discuss the project report as the delegates have liked her presentation on the project and would like to see a project report on it within 2 days. SHe agrees.

J tells Shanta that she is going to the office. Shanta speaks to her concerning her meetings with RM. She needs to keep meetings with him in the office and during office hours.

Shubot hears this and after Shanta has said her peace she leaves. Shubot encourages J to move forward in her quest and not to let anything stop her.

Shubot speaks to Shanta about her behaviour with J. She refuses to listen but proclaims that Buaji has more life experience than all of them and they should listen to her and see the world through her eyes.

Sagar tells Sid of his suspicions about J telling Rocky of their plans to catch him. Sid tells him that he will plan a trap for Rocky that he won't even tell Sagar about and he shouldn't even try to contact him and he also won't ring him. He warns Sagar to keep an eye on J.

J is at the office but is lost in her own thoughts. RM notices this and asks her the problems. He tells her that she can come to his for business which he has already said but also if she has any personal problems then he is always there and can help her. She just says that its nothing and that she wasn't feeling well since this morning.

RM quickly tells her that she should have said something when he rang so he wouldn't have asked her to come. She need to rest. As they leave the office, RM suggests he drop her off at home but she refuses. Sagar is at the office door listening to their exchange. RM tells J that she has a beuatiful daughter.

RM leaves. J turns around and spots Sagar standing there. She gets teary eyed. As she walks forward to leave, Sagar shouts her name "Ganga". J is shocked and stops her steps.

*******************the end******************************

Comments: Today's episode was boring yet again. I liked RM concern for J. He sure cares for her. Shubot was right when he spoke to J about Shanta. She might be the one speaking but the words are Buajis. I hope Shubot is forever in J's corner as I love the way he supports and sticks up for her all the time. I guess he will be shocked when he discovers that J is in actual fact Ganga, the woman who Sagar fell in love with.

I hope you enjoyed the update. Sorry couldn't update on Thursday but I was too busy and didn's have the time. Queenyuks and Aisha000 were kind enough to post the required update. Thank you very much for doing so.

See you all tomorrow.

LuV Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahnk u so much dear, now what is sagar planing to do next..grrrrrr 😡 😡
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update Munira and a mild epi. Please participate in the Game of the Week and the Discussion of the Week!
Aisha00 thumbnail
thanx i hope ganga knocks sum sense into sagars brain 2day 😆