Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

blah what a boring episode!

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey guys

I just saw todays episode, what a bore, there weren't even any good Premeer scenes, only that scene where he grabs her hand and shes like mujhe jaana hain, WAH kya scene hain :roll:, and its so irritating, im so sick of seeing daljeet get her way with everything, and im sick of seeing daljeet and her daughter insulting Meher all the time, once again they accuse Meher of messing up Preet's shirt, and bholi Meher just cries and takes all the blame while Preet rolls his eyes, and then Daljeet gets away with the fact that SHE was the one who exchanged Heer's kapde and blames it on Heer saying that she didn't like the clothes that Lalit and his wife chose for her cuz it was too old-fashioned, and despite the fact that Manmeet didn't have his injection, nothing even happened, noone noticed so far, it was a REALLY slow episode, we still don't know what Lalit's surprise is, it was probably one of the slowest episodes thus far, Idk I found it so annoying, nothing even happened Ouch
I hope this show gets better asap ... Ouch

Sohni

Edited by SweetSone15 - 19 May 2008 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TAMANNA_LOVES

Parth Garewal IF-Dazzler
Parth Garewal
Parth Garewal

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hey it waz not prems shirt it waz preets.. Wink agar woh prem hota to itna bada drama create hi nahi hota na.. Wink
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
LOL ooooops typo, yeah obv i kno who they are, pata nehi why i wrote Prem, but yeah thats true if it was Prem none of this would have happened Embarrassed
OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Ouch Ouch u just stole da words out of my mouth

u have no idea how frustrated i was after watchn today's episode Angry Dead Ouch ..last week was trashy fine ..accepted..i thot atleast dis week wud be better bt no we r given another yucky episode.. Dead

and den balaji wants to beat ipl Dead
peachesblush IF-Dazzler
peachesblush
peachesblush

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
true but i missed sum part Cry Cry Cry
Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hey
    wat ever episode may be either good or bad par heer aur prem ko dekhna sabse bada sukoon right woow ankhein taras jate hai prem ko dekhna ke liye
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Awww Gurya yup it was slow and a lil drab and the tiny PH scene was the only part really worth watching.. And yup dj and ash are getting on my nerves too.. Meher has really taken enuff.. Its abt time she gives it back to them...Ouch

And Gurya the slow last week and today might be a sign.. That bacha concentrate on parhai.. exams kay baad achey episodes bhi ayein gaiy lol... Hows ur prep goin??
najch Senior Member
najch
najch

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree. I was waiting for the three days to just pass quickly, and then today's episode just disappointed me. Hopefully tommorrow we will see some action.

Go to top