Left Right Left

Vidya Stands Vindicated.

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hello

Just a few thoughts.

Well with regards to the file. Vidya Stands Vindicated.

The Original File was replaced and an unimportant papered file was handed over. All the while I was advocating this move by Vidya and no where was it shown or mentioned the real papers were given initially. I did state this in my postings elsewhere.

These kinds of move are common in Army and other similar organizations.

Although this is only a serial, I would like to say that in Life it is not good to judge anything concrete and with certainty. Wait And Watch. Never Jump The Gun.

These Are My Profound Thoughts.

What Say ?

rajveerfan Newbie
rajveerfan
rajveerfan

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
So glad the writers didn't ruin the character.... I always knew Vidya could never do something stupid. (She is supposed to be the best cadet candidate after all Smile Lately they were beginning to portray her as weak...but the last two episodes have proved that she is strong, both mentally and physically.

Not attempting to compare the characters of Naina and Vidya... But it seems as though the writers have grown up LOL They refrained from making a character so desperate, so wrapped up in his/her own personal gain that they would do something that may endanger National security.

I also loved how she put Gunny in his place. Clap He too was quick to judge her.. and she proved to everyone that she maybe happy go lucky but is mature Big smile
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Well thought out and put out.

Very True

Originally posted by rajveerfan

So glad the writers didn't ruin the character.... I always knew Vidya could never do something stupid. (She is supposed to be the best cadet candidate after all Smile Lately they were beginning to portray her as weak...but the last two episodes have proved that she is strong, both mentally and physically.

Not attempting to compare the characters of Naina and Vidya... But it seems as though the writers have grown up LOL They refrained from making a character so desperate, so wrapped up in his/her own personal gain that they would do something that may endanger National security.

I also loved how she put Gunny in his place. Clap He too was quick to judge her.. and she proved to everyone that she maybe happy go lucky but is mature Big smile

sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Agreed!!!

I hav been trying to point out dat myself...dat Y is every off a sudden so jdgemental, after all lets just say it is a serial(vich it is)..but evn in tv serials u can c dat u cant judge person so easily...especially sum1 like Vidya...shes d best cadet of d academy as of now...The rest I think are just fooling around, not exactly fooling around but stil...like Huda and gang wer in the 1st batch...and naina was d serisous but she was more aggressive dan vidya...

Nyways...Ut thots are really well put up!!1...

rubina
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I feel really glad that they haven't ruined her character, I seriously didn't want her to get obsessed with death of Vansh and all. I think so far, her character has come out to be the best potential soldier in the whole batch. She seems to have her head on her shoulders and not really obsessed with her personal life. interesting character!
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
me too!!!!!!!!!111i really glad that they didnt ruin vidyas charecter..........hers is my favorite one......this move of vidyas suited her charecters sensiblity!!
rajveerfan Newbie
rajveerfan
rajveerfan

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Always a pleasure to read your opinion...Smile

Originally posted by Manzz

Well thought out and put out.

Very True

Originally posted by rajveerfan

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i agree.....compared to season one they finally showed a charecter whos mature enough to realize how risky her each move is and is not silly enough to just do something for her own selfish reason..........even though many said that vidya was very rude to gunny i think vidya did the right thing by asking him thatwhy HE didnt trust her despite knowing her background........im happy dat they showed vidya as a cadets whose strong and responsible rather than being selfish and weak!!

Go to top