Kayamath

Maybe they didn't want to win?

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
just a thought that struck me - shabbir seems awfully shy about being seen anywhere near panchi in public. maybe he didn't want the best jodi award because it would mean a lot of publicity for them as a couple?

maybe he requested that they not be given the award? which maybe whay the real life jodi award was withdrawn and the real life jodi given the best jodi award?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Gawker had that been the case, he wouldn't have agreed to perform with Panchi too... I think doing a romantic act with the person you have been linked up with will make people talk more than winning a jodi award and receiveing it together...
Thats my POV...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
gawker,shabbo is way too professional to let rumors affect him and both him and panchi seem to be unaffected provided the scenes they do together ...so either there is something going on which is very well hidden or there is nothing at all...but in both the cases i really do not think he wld actually request that ...
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Gawker had that been the case, he wouldn't have agreed to perform with Panchi too... I think doing a romantic act with the person you have been linked up with will make people talk more than winning a jodi award and receiveing it together...
Thats my POV...

I agree.

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 🤢  🤢  🤢  🤢  🤢  🤢  🤢  🤢 💔 why do u feel so?

This guy has seen many gals 😆I mean ..the link ups..U mean to say he's so affected ..my gal linked with him.😳😳uuummmmm!!!!!!!1😳😳

ok me..😍😍..

Now to ....asking not to consider his nomination..best jodi wallah

I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!😭 why will he ask not to give the award😳

Is this guy so influential😕in dictating to the channel wallahs

awwwwwwwwwwww!how i wish my gal won the award along with him😭best jodi😭
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

I agree.

me too
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

gawker,shabbo is way too professional to let rumors affect him and both him and panchi seem to be unaffected provided the scenes they do together ...so either there is something going on which is very well hidden or there is nothing at all...but in both the cases i really do not think he wld actually request that ...

I do not know abt one person here....but I honestly feel one 😆 is affected...😆my Pov....

I leave it to the shachains😆😆

fahimataq thumbnail
I dont think so bcos it would be really unprofessional of him to do that and he alone wouldnt be able to decide cos panchi was nominated with him. I think he was glad they were nominated against a jodi like KN. Its a n achievement im sure he must be proud of it.
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

I agree.

i agree too.