Vivaah

19th may updt: Raj weds Mary??

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

At the college:

Tanya comes out of the hiding place Kanhiya tell her she doesn't have to come to him….he'll come to her ….Tanya starts running and Kanhiya says if you want to race let's race and see who'll win…Tanya runs to Mr.Kholie's room and tell him he's following her…Kanhiya too comes into the room….Mr.Kholie asks how dare he run after his daughter….Kanhiya says I told her if she tell you about me I will kill you…Mr.Kholie slaps Kanhiya….he gets mad and stabs Mr.Kholie….it's a dream…Tanya wakes up from her dream…Kanhiya calls just then and tell Tanya that he had a dream just now that he killed her father…..but asks Tanya not to worry and sleep…after hanging up Kanhiya says how could you expect Tanya to sleep after seeing a such a  dream and starts laughing….

In the living room:

Tanya goes to her parents room Trishna follows her…..Tanya look at her father and relieved that he's ok…and starts to cry…Kul wakes up and sees Tanya crying but doesn't say anything….then Tanya goes to the mandir and pray….Trishna hides behind a wall and is watching everything Tanya is doing…Tanya goes back to her room…Trishna sees raj is still awake and goes to his room…

Raj's room:

Trishna comes and ask Raj why didn't he go to bed yet….raj says he wasn't sleepy…Kul comes just then and watches two of them talking…Raj says after Sujata and Ragav's case he has started to question relationships…and is trying to make strong bonds between the relationships he doesn't want to loose…Trishna asks how is he going to make strong relationships with a laptop…he says he's chatting with a friend…Trishna says oh…so you are talking to one of your girl friends…he says it's high time and he needs to get his love life seriously…Kul isn't happy and walks away…Trishna says she didn't know even he could love someone…they both laugh and look at each other Embarrassed…(hum dill de chuke sanam….theme music plays)

Dinning table:

Trishna comes to the table and ask Kul where everyone is….she says Sujata and Mr.Kholie went to school, Mansha went to tennis practice, and Tanya is sleeping and she doesn't want to go to college today. Then she asks Trishna whether she understood what raj was telling her last night… Trishna asks whether she was listening to them…Kul says yes…. Trishna says looks like after seeing Sujata and Ragav's love story he probably got scared so was talking with his girl friend….phone rings and Kul picks up….it's raj…he says he took a decision last night…. (Then they show raj in a mandir and all the preparations are in full swing for a wedding)…and everything is ready and the wedding is fixed and the reception is happening today…Kul is shocked….and ask what are you talking about…..raj says I know it's short notice but I've already talked to Mr.Kholie and Sujata and they are coming strait here…Trishna comes and ask what happened….Kul says Raj is getting married today…. Trishna is surprised….Kul tell Raj that he will marry the girl she approves…and she has to meet this girl first…..raj ask her to meet her after the wedding when she come home with them….Kul says if he marry this girl she won't take him into the house…and hangs up..

Trishna says Raj is getting married and it's not nice to ruin his wedding like this…Kul calls Mr.Kholie who asks whether she's ready to got o raj's wedding….Kul says no one is going to this wedding and ask him to come home with Sujata…

Raj's room:

Kul shows Trishna a picture of Mary and tell her to forget she is Trishna for a minute and take her in front of the mirror and tell Trishna to look at the two girls' and decide which one is better for Raj….Trishna think and says Mary…Kul disagrees and says probably she's gona have to choose the brides for Trishna's sons some dayLOL

Trivadi house:

Raj comes and invite Mr.Trivadi to his wedding….he says he can't come…but raj says if you come it'll prove that your family and Kholie family have no grudge between them and you guys have no choice because of astrological problems…Trivadi says he'll talk to Ragav and his mom and see….Kul calls raj just then and ask when he's coming home…raj says since he has to finish all the work by himself he can't come home….Kul says he made his self a loner when there is family in this city….weddings do not happened this way in India….and if he gets married to this girl let her know so that Mr.Kholie can send his belongings to him…after hanging up she says I'll see how you are going to marry this girl…

Trishna's room:

Trishna is getting ready to go to the wedding….Kul ask her where she's going all dressed up….she says it'll take one hour to get to the marriage hall….Kul says raj won't marry till he show the bride to me…Trishna says he won't come as he has lot of work…plus it wouldn't be nice if we don't attend this wedding….the door bell rings and Kul thinks it's raj and goes to open the door…

Living room:

Kul opens the door and Mary and another guy says Namaste….Kul is shocked to see her…and thinks Raj sent her here so I can meet her….marry asks where Trishna is because she wants to invite Trishna to her wedding….and asks whether Kul understand what she's saying…Kul says she understands all types of English and ask them to come inLOL…..then she asks where Raj is….Mary doesn't understand what Kul is saying so she says yeah….Raj is in the card….the guy who come with Mary put his hand around Mary's shoulder….Kul asks whether he can't stand without holding anyoneLOL….and ask who he is….Mary says he's her boyfriend… Kul is shocked…

Precap: The wedding is in full swing…the couple is putting stuff into the fire (don't know what it's called)….and the pandith is saying the manthras….the entire Kholie family is shocked…

Today's epi rating…. 8.5/10…it was a good episode….I don't think its Raj who's getting married may be Mary and her boyfriend are getting married and probably the Mary's mystery will unfold tomorrow...

Please use 'Thank You' button! Embarrassed

Edited by dgba - 19 May 2008 at 11:22am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupi dhillonchandrabcute_siriloop118fatima.waniyati1wassup28val0822Adenah.NiShalxxashaxxPayal25peg_pionneneela226-Demi-DiscoDhokla-bhootni-notfadedawayminuu

kyph_fans Senior Member
kyph_fans
kyph_fans

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hey thnx for the update i think its sujata and ragahvs wedding not rajs
dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kyph_fans

hey thnx for the update i think its sujata and ragahvs wedding not rajs

may be you are right....becasue in the precap sujata wasn't shown at the wedding...

angelonsky IF-Dazzler
angelonsky
angelonsky

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
thanx alot 4 this gr8 update i will rate it 7 n a half Embarrassed
-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Its def Sujtata's marriage. Embarrassed
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu