Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

Can love be a punishment....... (Page 3)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu1101

I agree Surbhi my heart goes out for urmi who had only Sandy in her dreams and whose expectation was only to lead a happy life with him.. But I still dont believe in this concept of 'Love is blind' though I do see many examples of this. I think its the people who blindly fall in love without thinking wat their own aspirations are..wat their own expectation from life are..If you choose a wrong partner you suffer..I just feel one should not fall in love just for the sake of it..Also I think there should be a review of relationship occasionly no point dragging things.. See how practical I am about love LOL LOL
LOL, i think in the same way.....ppl who think a lot , cant fall in love, yes love is blind, cause when u fall in love, u dont see anything n jump in, later on, its ur faith, u suffer or not.........

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by monu1101

I agree Surbhi my heart goes out for urmi who had only Sandy in her dreams and whose expectation was only to lead a happy life with him.. But I still dont believe in this concept of 'Love is blind' though I do see many examples of this. I think its the people who blindly fall in love without thinking wat their own aspirations are..wat their own expectation from life are..If you choose a wrong partner you suffer..I just feel one should not fall in love just for the sake of it..Also I think there should be a review of relationship occasionly no point dragging things.. See how practical I am about love LOL LOL
LOL, i think in the same way.....ppl who think a lot , cant fall in love, yes love is blind, cause when u fall in love, u dont see anything n jump in, later on, its ur faith, u suffer or not.........

I hate this concept of ppl falling in love without giving a thought..I dont think that you can do anything in life without thinking unless it is forced.. At least do a reality check, check your compatiblity see the future and then go ga ga on someone.. My head went for a toss wen i saw my university topper friend falling for a not even graduate jobless guy..Angry Such ppl make their lives absurd..Angry.. Okie we are talking of love so lets be Big smileBig smile You know wat i liked the most about Jane austen stories is that she makes the character of her heroines so strong even though they look vulnerable.. They are all steady and always right..Right gets the right and the wrong one sufferBlushing

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oo monussss....i think the same way, thats y i cant fall in love, i have to see what i get in return, world may call me selfish,i say its reality and beging practical.....a friend of mine, who faught with her parents to marry this guy she loves, n when i last spoke to her, she told me that love doesnt feed u.......so be practical in what u choose for ur future, cause u cant change it then......once done its sealed.....
Monusssssssss i fell in love with Pride n prejudice 1995.............it was awesome, fininsed it last night only, now lidia was so stupid so where did she ended up??? and lizzzz..........oooooo...n Mr Darcy..ahem ahem..where do we find such guys like that now???? LOL
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Yeah that is such a classic movie..Jane austen stories are simple but presentation is classy and it really sends you to your own dreamland..You can also try Jane Eyre BBC version..That will surely melt your heart..
I agree with your stance of love.. we have one life why to waste it on a wrong non deserving person.. Embarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hehehe........true.....but then we might not fall in love,.......cause we think a lot n r practical ppl.....but then i wont want to marry someone like Mr COllins.......that poor charlot....hope the name is correct.....
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
ill try n get Jane Eyre BBC version too, thanks Wink
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
gtg takecare monus c u tonight with i hope an awesome epi of aek chabi....... Embarrassed Wink
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

gtg takecare monus c u tonight with i hope an awesome epi of aek chabi....... Embarrassed Wink

i saw u offline sometimes back.. c ya soon.. and no hopesBig smile

Go to top