Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

Can love be a punishment....... (Page 2)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I agree Surbhi my heart goes out for urmi who had only Sandy in her dreams and whose expectation was only to lead a happy life with him.. But I still dont believe in this concept of 'Love is blind' though I do see many examples of this. I think its the people who blindly fall in love without thinking wat their own aspirations are..wat their own expectation from life are..If you choose a wrong partner you suffer..I just feel one should not fall in love just for the sake of it..Also I think there should be a review of relationship occasionly no point dragging things.. See how practical I am about love LOL LOL

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I think a lot like you Monu! No point in dragging things...regular reviews are definitely a good thing!
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu1101

Originally posted by Nisha_07

What a topic Surbhi!

Love hurts, no doubt..that's the magic though, it makes you feel...Makes you realise you can feel..and how much you can feel..

Nish this is the most beuatiful thing I have read today..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Embarrassed Embarrassed 

arvanu IF-Dazzler
arvanu
arvanu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

What a topic Surbhi!

Love hurts, no doubt..that's the magic though, it makes you feel...Makes you realise you can feel..and how much you can feel..

And sometimes you can't fight circumstance, sometimes there are bigger things than your love that you have to consider. Maybe it's your parents expectations, maybe it's your own expectations that you just can't compromise with.

Now you'll all tell me that here is nothing in the world that could be a big enough problem to mean that you shouldn't fight for your love, but I'm telling you, sometimes you can't change the person you are. And you can't make your partner change their expectations either.

So sometimes, you have to walk away, no matter how much it hurts.. Ouch

so true,nisha........very true.....definitely u cant change urself sometimes for the person u love or vice-versa.........but we can always try....sometimes its just not possible and it should be just left like that, as u said.......

In some cases,as people say, love changes u.....this 4-letter word can change anyones life,in a good way or a bad way.........But,i believe one thing  that in this life of urs,there is a definitely a partner for u.......but bahut kam logon ko sacha pyaar naseeb hota hai,aur jinko milta hai wo iski ahemiyat dair se jaan paate hai(in some cases).........Love hurts a lot,definitely........but jo log is takleef mein khushi paate hai,they are great people.........Sometimes,just because u dont understand ur partner,the relationship breaks.....thats why i believe one thing that any relationship is foremost based  on Trust.....without this ingredient in ur life,u just cant make the mixture of relation in the correct proportionSmile

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arvanu

Sometimes,just because u dont understand ur partner,the relationship breaks.....thats why i believe one thing that any relationship is foremost based  on Trust.....without this ingredient in ur life,u just cant make the mixture of relation in the correct proportionSmile

110% agree with you Surbhi, understanding & trust are the most important things in any relationship.

arvanu IF-Dazzler
arvanu
arvanu

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
it reminds me of a song from salaam-e-ishq:

pyaar hain ya saza,ae mere dil bata
toota kyun nahi,dard ka silsila
is pyaar mein ho kaise kaise imtehaan
ye pyaar likhe kaisi kaisi dastaan

ya rabba,de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilbar pe ho na,dilbar pe hona koi asar

Edited by arvanu - 22 May 2008 at 11:24am
poohbear Senior Member
poohbear
poohbear

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arvanu

it reminds me of a song from salaam-e-ishq:

pyaar hain ya saza,ae mere dil bata
toota kyun nahi,dard ka silsila
is pyaar mein ho kaise kaise imtehaan
ye pyaar likhe kaisi kaisi dastaan

ya rabba,de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilbar pe ho na,dilbar pe hona koi asar

thank you, for the first time i actually took the time to read and understand the words to this song, aur sach, aaj kiski apne ki yaad aa gayi Cry

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged

I think a lot like you Monu! No point in dragging things...regular reviews are definitely a good thing!

Yea I know dear..I have seen ppl suffering for their love and thinking they are doing something mahaan for the sake of their love..even though their is no love left between the two..Confused

Go to top