Grahasti
Grahasti

Ding Dingo Baby Sing a Song--Prediciton

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Ding Dong...o Baby sing a Song!LOL

Dont knwo why i am singign this.Ermm.. ok..so now..after watching todays episode[19th May ] i reached to some conclusion.Approve

Veera is going...instigate Rishi Stern SmileLike..Sohni dont trust you and that is why she dint let you have those Papers, and Look at the whole family they just poses that treat you as their son but truth is something else..i think she might use Chacha and chachi instead of saying all this herself.Ouch and Rishi jee will..Agree to his Mum the great Clap

Then Later..in the office all the employess like one whom Rishi scolded the other day and that union leader will add salt to his injury they might popup false proofs and things , as how badly Sohni handled the office and she thinks nothing of him..she say this nd that about you infront of us...again all False!!Confused

Then Boom Boom and blast..Ouch.i mean..Rishi will start doubting Sohni and her family this will start with Simar Unhappy, Veera will trap poor simar in her her tricks as how she dint pay attention to me when i was sick nd instead went to his house...hmm...like  she will send Simar deliberately to her place then infront of Rishi she will paint her black!!Smile

and why why..why i think Ermm Rano's track is going to be like..Ajay -Aishwarya -Salman track of Hum dil chuke sanam   tere ho gayee..hum...teri kasam..LOL

Now Chalia i thought after reading your update that there is loads of Rishi nd thats why i downlaod the whole chunk of todays episode but he wasnt. except the first part..cheating...Geek LOL

and Was just flipping the channel nd noticed that Saloni of SP wears almost same saree as SimarGeek..Strange but true LOL and i could not tolerate it for more than 10 secondsStern Smile nd flipped to Set max..Delhi Daredevils are finally winning..yayParty...and keeping track of that Arushi's murder as well..what a henious crime it is.Ouch.For you all here in Noida a girl aged 14 years has been killed mericlessly by someone as they found her throat stitled  , they doubted the servant of the home and declared prize of some 20000 on himStern Smile ,but a day later the servant body was found on terrace and both had been killed by some unidentified "Men"same day same time..What a police we are having..claps to them!!Clap 

Lets not go Astray...but i just couldnt stop myself from sharing that.Cry 

Edited by Nishtha - 19 May 2008 at 10:52am

Related Videos

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
nish what are you using-drinking eating.....
and stop right now.....

yaar HDDCS... and that with rano... well it better not.... let rano and G run off.... I dont care about a selfish brat like her... and G.... well he proofs himself to be the end off donkey....
the only one I dont want to be that is rishi.... but it will happen....
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shali

nish what are you using-drinking eating.....
and stop right now.....

yaar HDDCS... and that with rano... well it better not.... let rano and G run off.... I dont care about a selfish brat like her... and G.... well he proofs himself to be the end off donkey....
the only one I dont want to be that is rishi.... but it will happen....

nope...she wont elope...as this is what Veera wants so she wont LOL take it from me...Embarrassed or then,,Sohni might sit in her place Shocked leaving..Raunak all distraugt...nd all alone..then he would be singign song...Tapad..tapad ke is dil se...aah nikalte...rahee...LOL

and rishi would be a monster soon for a while..Cry he would doubt everyone from..Sohni to Amrit jee....from simar to Beeje....nd only later he would open his eyes nd will look beyond his motherOuch

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
ne soni wont sit.....
she is the only brain around .....

yaar I think rohan is a cutie....he deserves someone better....
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

ne soni wont sit.....
she is the only brain around .....

yaar I think rohan is a cutie....he deserves someone better....

woudl u blv it or not..i dint know his name...only now..i got to knowLOL ...yeah he is a cutie nd no sidey nd thats why..i am doubting the HDDCS track hereLOL.....but..she is..Hindi Soap actor..so..anything can happen...

duh...who is bother anyways..Rishi is there...thats it Approve LOL

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
we can go around and around....
but your interest begins and finish with andy....
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL
we can go around and around....
but your interest begins and finish with andy....

bingo....LOL Shali is an intellegent girl ClapLOL...well....i am least..LEAST bothered in the show..story track or what ever....If Rishi is thr wil watch it...otherwise..NOPES Approve

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top